Sin And Dex - The Egyptian Adventure - Cover

Sin And Dex - The Egyptian Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 2: Prisoners

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Prisoners - It has been a few years since Sister E had acquired her two slaves, they are now a part of the School. They also have a slight leeway with their actions. One day they get involved with an Egyptian God - one who is trying to get revenge on the others. Can they defeat him?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Science Fiction   Light Bond  

Trinity opened her eyes; the taste in her mouth reminded her of mint! 'At least I don't get a headache from that!' Margaret said.

'No I get it instead!' Maggie complained.

'It's an ill wind' Mahut commented.

Trinity got to her feet and looked around. They were in a wide room; there was a fountain in the centre of the room. The floor and couches were covered in fur.

On one couch was a blonde haired girl, Trinity recognised her from the drawing that Sister E had done. "You're Sarah Bletchstein. I'm trying to rescue you." Trinity said.

Sarah raised herself on one arm and looked at Trinity, "You've got to be joking, so how come you're in here with me then?" She asked sarcastically.

Trinity grimaced, "I didn't say I was successful, I said I was trying!" Maggie managed to say before Mahut could answer; it was the right thing to say as Sarah began to laugh.

"How did you know where I was?" Sarah asked, Trinity was looking around the room trying to find the exits, but knowing that with some building the seraglios didn't have an entrance as such, it was a hidden door that the inmates were not able to use.

"We didn't but we were trying to find some clue so that we could get help." She said, "How long have you been here?" She asked.

Sarah shuddered, "I don't know! He keeps having me taken to his room where he rapes me, why is he doing this?" She asked.

Trinity held an internal conversation, 'she deserves to know!' 'Yeah but can she face it?''She has to know! There's nothing else we can do.'

"What? What is it? What aren't you telling me?" Sarah demanded.

Trinity sighed, "Sarah, this man wants you to have his baby. He's an evil man and wants to use your child to do even more evil things." She said.

'Why don't you tell her the truth?' Maggie asked.

'She'd never be able to believe it! Would you believe that an Egyptian God is using your body to bring into being a child to destroy the world?' Margaret said.

'Well, if you put it like that! I wouldn't believe you either!' Maggie said for the moment content.

While Trinity was distracted she failed to see that Fukayna had entered the room, she carried fruit on a tray which she placed on a low table near the two girls. She bowed to them, "My master commands that you eat and then prepare yourself to meet him." She said

Trinity nodded and then spoke in the ancient language "My thanks handmaiden."

Fukayna was shocked, "You know this language? But how? It has been forgotten, apart from the true believers."

Trinity nodded, "Indeed. Well from one handmaiden to another I would ask for your help!" She said.

Fukayna shook her head, "I cannot. I have been indentured to my master! I have to serve him while he is in his mortal form." She said.

Trinity frowned, "His mortal form! But a god cannot remain mortal without incurring the pains and discomforts of mortals? Why would he suffer such a thing?" She asked.

Fukayna looked around, "It is written that for the child to truly be his, my master must be able to provide the blood of the mother and father. When this is done then my master will return to his god-like form!" She revealed and then, fearing that she had said too much, she left Trinity and Sarah alone.

Trinity looked at Sarah who hadn't understood any of what was said. "My poor child." She said softly she understood that after the child of her forced union was born Sarah would be killed to allow her blood and Seth's to be joined to feed the child.

'Hey if he's mortal does this mean we can kill him?' Maggie spoke.

Mahut pondered this 'Yes child, he has to obey the laws of the human body while he is human, he can be burnt, cut and injured!' She said.

Margaret's voice was cold, 'Well in that case we'd better get ready to meet him, and I know several moves that can kill a man!' She said.

Maggie gave a giggle, 'Can you kill a man with sex?' She asked.

'Eventually!' was Margaret's reply.


In his music chamber Wamukota regarded his twin captives, their bodies were now unclothed, he liked to feel their skin, ever since he'd taken human guise he had delighted in the sensations of the flesh.

But he also had discovered something new, music! Although the Egyptian gods had music, most of it was on the horns created over several hundred years, but now these people had pianos, violins, oboes, the list was endless. In fact he was quiet proud of his collection of records with the classical composers.

He watched the two girls as they recovered from their drug induced sleep; he was looking forward to their screams as they discovered their state and his proximity to them.

One girl sneezed and opened her eyes, "Mint! Oh that old formula, Sister E improved on that one." She looked to Wamukota, "Do you have any headache tablets? That drug has a nasty side effect!" She said.

Wamukota frowned; this wasn't how he expected the girl to react! Where was the fear, the degradation that she should be feeling? He got up and pulled her to her feet. "How dare you speak like that? Don't you know where you are?" He demanded.

Dexter blinked and then looked at him. "I've just been kidnapped by a strange man I met in a bookshop, who's stripped me naked, I'm in a room, probably still in the city... yep I think I know where I am!" She said unfazed by his reaction.

Wamukota snarled and threw her back onto the couch. Beside her the other girl stirred. He smiled; she was bound to produce the reaction he wanted.

Sinister opened her eyes a fraction of an inch, she noticed her sister lying beside her, and there was a smile on her lips. 'Well done Dex, make him mad!' she thought.

She had an uncontrollable urge to sneeze and Dexter spoke, "I've already asked him for a pain-killer but he doesn't seem to have one!" She said in an even tone.

"I don't know the kidnappers of today! Now if it was Master Paul then he would have been prepared!" Sinister replied.

"ENOUGH!" Wamukota said angrily. "Why are you not scared? I could have you killed slowly; my men can use your bodies for their entertainment! You are at my mercy!" He told the two girls.

Dexter stood up, "You are an amateur at this aren't you!" She said.

Sinister also stood by her sister, "Yeah, when we were first kidnapped we were held in a cage and forced to eat, drink and shit together! This is a stupid way to make a slave... If you want we can instruct you how to do it correctly!"

Wamukota couldn't believe what he was hearing! "You are offering to tell me how to make slaves? When I was Seth I could wave a hand and slaves would lie dead in the ground! When I was Seth whole cities would tremble and fall! I know everything about being a master to slaves!" He said angrily.

Sinister looked at her sister, this was their enemy? This was the one who was going to bring the world to an end? They had to contact Sister E as soon as possible, but their clothes and equipment was missing, and where was Trinity?

Wamukota/Seth walked away to where a flute was lying on a table. "You said you were able to play this? Were you telling me a lie? If so..." He said suggestively.

Sinister nodded, "I have a small talent in that!" She said and Dexter rolled her eyes.

Wamukota/Seth threw the flute to the girl, "Show me!" He demanded.

Sinister licked her lips for a few seconds and then sucked on the reed of the flute before she tested it's tones, satisfied she nodded, smiled and then she began to play, it was a simple tune based on the children's nursery rhyme 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star'.

As the tune started to play Wamukota was stunned, he'd heard the records but this was the first time a real flesh and blood person was performing, and for him! He began to sway with the music, something that Dexter was quick to notice and she motioned with her eyes towards him.

Sinister noticed her sister's eyes and looked to where Wamukota was standing, she carried on with the piece until it was completed and then she put her flute down, "Was that satisfactory master?" She asked.

Wamukota drew in a breath of air, "Wonderful, what was it?" He asked.

"It was just a nursery rhyme but it was written by a man called Simon Lambros, he mainly writes music for films, it was something I heard and copied the music so that I could play it." Sinister said.

Wamukota sat down, "That was very nice. But what can you do?" He said looking at Dexter,

Dexter lowered her eyes, "I have a small talent on the keyboard." She said imitating Sinister's words.

"Ha! If your small talent is anything like your friend there then I might just keep you both to entertain me in the future, instead of just using you and killing you know!" Wamukota said.

He gestured to a small piano in the room, Dexter walked to it and played a few chords, "This isn't really in tune Master, you should have a man in to do this properly, the best I can get from this at the moment is..." She began playing a Scott Joplin Rag, which suited the tuning of the piano.

Wamukota was enraptured when Dexter finished playing, he walked to the piano and pressed a key, immediately the lid fell down but Dexter hadn't touched it, she was standing by Sinister now in her normal place.

Both girls noticed that Wamukota put his bleeding finger into his mouth; there was a cut on his finger! "Sorry master, but the lid of the piano is very loose. It does need a lot of work on it." Dexter said.

Wamukota looked at her, had she made the lid fall? He didn't think so! "Could you tune this correctly?" He asked her.

"With a tuning fork and a set of tools I could have it playable by night-time." Dexter said, "But I would need some food as well." She added.

Wamukota sucked on his finger, "You'll be fed when I'm satisfied with it!" He said and then grabbed hold of Sinister and took her from the room.


Sister E went to the infirmary once again, the girl was now conscious and had to talk to her, the healers were very worried.

Once she arrived in the ward the girl went to rise, but was stopped by Sister E touching her shoulders. "No little one, you must rest, you can pass your message to me from the bed." She said.

"My Master is mad... he wants to destroy the world... He... has the..."

"Your master is Seth and he has the second book of the dead, I know this girl, but where is your master?" Sister E said quickly.

"My parents sold me to him, they needed the money and he offered so much... so much... money. But he lied to them... I found out that... that he killed them... and took... took the... money back... my sisters and brothers... they will die... I hate him... hate him... Wamukota... he who... is Seth!" The girl said and collapsed back onto the bed.

Sister E stood up in shock, "Wamukota! But that's who..." She looked at the girl who was now moaning on the bed, she turned to the healer on duty. "She is to be healed completely, find out who she is and where her family lived, any surviving children to be taken in and looked after by our people. She has shown great courage in coming here and deserves a reward." She directed.

The healer bowed, "As you command Sister E." She said and went to look after her charge.

Sister E went to her chamber and summoned Jonas, "The girls are in trouble! The man they went to visit is Seth himself! I will have to get involved." She said.

Jonas shook his head, "Your pardon mistress, but I believe that Trinity had contacts with more firepower, would it not be prudent to contact them first?" He asked.

Sister E nodded, "It would be, but I didn't want to involve them." She said and then sighed, "But it would be better if they were involved, after all Trinity did ask for them." She added.

Sister E went into Trinity's room and activated the computer system; she entered in her code and then went to press the communications icon. But the screen turned red. 'THERE IS LITTLE THESE PEOPLE CAN DO TO HELP! I'VE ALREADY TOLD THE THREE WHO ARE ONE THAT SHE HAS EVERYTHING SHE REQUIRES!' A voice boomed into the room.

Sister E looked around but saw nobody there. "But they are all in mortal danger, they could die!" She said her pain showing in her voice.

'OH LONG LIVED ONE! HAVE YOU NOT LEARNT THAT ALL THINGS MORTAL DIE? THAT IS THE NATURAL WAY OF ALL MORTALS!' The voice said.

"NOT THESE THREE!" Sister E was adamant!

There was a laugh in the air, 'VERY WELL, I WILL SPEED YOUR COMMUNICATIONS.' The voice said and the screen cleared to show Commander Evans working away at some paperwork.

'COMMANDER ATTEND TO SHE WHO IS CALLED SISTER E.' The voice spoke.

Evans looked up at his screen, "I'm sorry Your Highness, I didn't hear the tone... can I ask where Ambassador Trinity is?" He asked looking around the screen.

Sister E took in a breath, "Commander, the Ambassador and two of mine have walked into a trap..." She quickly filled him in on how Sin and Dex had managed to find a book which could lead to the enemy — without telling him who the man really was — and how her people had lost them in a bazaar. She had a copy of the map that Dexter had received and was able to email it to the commander.

"I see. Well I'll send out the SWAT team immediately, but they won't arrive at Shibin al Kawm for about four hours." He said as a red light began flashing.

Sister E nodded, "Thank you Commander. I'm glad you are doing this." She said.

"Highness, let me say that it's only because one of our people is involved that we are doing this, not just because you asked us. But Ropeville does remember and looks out for its friends." Evans said briskly.

Sister E gave a slight smile, "As do I commander, as do I!" She said and the screen went blank. It was while walking back to her chambers that she wondered what exactly the being had meant by the girls knowing what to do?


Back in the music room, Dexter had the piano tuned to her satisfaction — although the heat and humidity wasn't really helping her. She looked to the door where she had seen a person standing outside.

"Hey you, I need feeding!" She called out.

One of the two ebony guards looked into the room, "Silence slave!" He snarled.

Dexter got to her feet and walked up to him. "Your master wants me to play for him later, I won't be able to if I'm starving and then I'll tell him it was your fault! How would he react?" She said to him, knowing that an infuriated person is one who will make mistakes.

The guard looked angrily at her. "You will get your food!" He said and rang a bell.

After a few minutes a young woman walked to him. "You require?" She asked him

"Slave in there wants food!" He told her.

The woman, Fukayna, looked at Dexter who smiled sweetly at her, Fukayna nodded. "I will get her some fruit." She said.

"The Lord has decreed that she remains in the room and that no-one else than I can enter!" He said to her.

Fukayna knew that this wasn't right, but the guard was larger than she was and had a bad temper when aroused. "Very well I will bring it to you." She said.


Wamukota had taken Sinister to a bedroom and threw her onto the bed. "You played that flute very nicely, how do you do with other items?" He asked with a cruel smile on his lips.

Sinister had already worked out what Wamukota was asking, "I've been told I'm perfect on anything that goes into my mouth!" She said.

He smiled at her, not a nice smile, as he undid his trousers, "So how would you play this!" He said thrusting his cock into her mouth.

Sinister mentally smiled, it didn't matter if they were gods or not, all that men wanted was to use their cocks in girls of any age. She slipped back into the mode she was taught by Billie-Jo when she was training the girls. She gently licked on the shaft and then pulled her head back to moisten the head of the gland.

Wamukota gave a hiss of pleasure as he felt her tongue wrapping itself around him, then the girl who's head he was holding moved her mouth forward, taking it deep into her throat, she began humming causing his cock to jerk and pulse under her control.

He began pumping his hips using the girl as a masturbatory instrument. He was almost close when Sinister pulled away from him. She looked up at him and said seductively, "How am I doing master?"

Wamukota didn't reply but just forced her head back down onto his cock, all too soon he was spurting his seed into her mouth, Sinister pulled back slightly so that she could take some of it into her mouth, she then pulled her head back keeping her lips tightly around the shaft and then head of his cock.

She made a show of swirling the mixture around in her mouth before she swallowed it, she frowned slightly. "What is wrong slave?" Wamukota asked her.

"It is strange master, I though the seed of a god would taste different but, with apologise for any slight I might be doing, yours doesn't taste any different from any mans." She said.

Wamukota sighed, "You see my slave, and while I am impregnating the girl from whom my son will spring I have to take the form of the man." He explained.

Again Sinister frowned, "But master doesn't that mean you are more vulnerable to diseases, how do you cope?" She asked.

"I live in these apartments; the air is fresh and cleaned by special equipment. My slaves are all clean and anything they may have is found before I allow them to touch me, even you were tested and cleared. I have nothing to fear." He boasted.

"But master, you hurt your hand when the piano lid fell on it, how was this possible?" Sinister asked him sounding concerned.

Wamukota only heard the words of his slave, "Innocent one, I am not immune to accidental damage, but my guards ensure that I am not attacked. I have nothing to worry about." He said to her.

Sinister didn't answer but knew that although he was free from infections, he wasn't free from attack, the guards might be a problem but then there were only the two of them. Then she had a thought. "Master, tonight when my sister and I play would you not prefer to have our friend to dance for you, she is the best one at the school." She said guilelessly.

"How does she dance, I have known belly dancers that looked fair of face but couldn't dance to spare their lives, they soon learnt that!" He said with a laugh.

"My master, our friend is such an expert that the teacher uses her to show others how a dance should be done! She has gained such respect that even the Bolshoi has been sending their dancers for critiquing. You wouldn't find a better dancer around." She said knowing that she was promoting Trinity and hoped that she could live up to the hype.

"Is she, well I did wonder what she could provide me... Very well I will have her dance for me, but for now..." He threw Sinister back on the bed, "I have found that you white ones are not very good in bed, prove me wrong!" He said.

As his cock penetrated her Sinister forced herself up and onto him, "My trainer was an expert in the field, and he was able to teach me how to please men!" She whispered into Wamukota's ear. And he could feel that this was so. He seemed to enter her further than he could with the slave Sarah. If only he could change his mind he would have taken this girl instead.

"Please master if you will turn onto your back and let me do the work!" Sinister suggested.

Wamukota did as she asked and was soon greeted with the sight of Sinister as she straddled his body, her small breasts hardly moving as she agitated herself on his cock. "Oh yes master, your cock is so wonderful!" She said as she moved her own body.

Wamukota wondered at this girl. She had accepted his use of her without question, her mouth was so wonderful that she had almost wiped him out and now she was doing this without being forced or tied down... although raping a girl while she couldn't resist was a thrill in itself.

Sinister knew that to demean Wamukota wouldn't be the most wise thing to do at the moment and that to keep praising his skill, although he wasn't very good at it, was the only thing to do. "Oh yes master, I feel so full with your cock in me, it's touching me where nobody else has!" She said to him as she rode on his cock.

Wamukota was almost in paradise as he heard the girl speak so much about his prowess's and felt his sperm spurt into the girl who screamed in ecstasy as she felt the hot seed inside her, she fell forward onto him, but he was exhausted from having cum twice so soon that he also fell asleep.

As his breathing deepened Sinister opened her eyes a crack, she wasn't even tired as her training with Master Paul had given her stamina and her life with Mistress E was even more strenuous. She smiled as she realised what she had achieved. Carefully she allowed his cock to slip from her pussy, which she cleaned off with a look of disgust on her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.