Sin And Dex - The Egyptian Adventure - Cover

Sin And Dex - The Egyptian Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 1: The Warning

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Warning - It has been a few years since Sister E had acquired her two slaves, they are now a part of the School. They also have a slight leeway with their actions. One day they get involved with an Egyptian God - one who is trying to get revenge on the others. Can they defeat him?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Science Fiction   Light Bond  

Sister E was reading a tome that Sin and Dex had brought to her, it was one she remembered in the original Sanskrit and was happy to see that it had now been found. She rippled through the pages finding scenes that she knew in her old life.

A bell sounded in the compound making everyone look towards the lookout tower. "Someone approaches!" The guard called out to the people below.

There was a sudden flurry of motion as those being punished were untied from their whipping posts and taken to the underground cells where they could be whipped in the darkness.

Those practising their dancing quickly returned to their dormitories so that they could don clothing appropriate to their ages.

Sister E got up from her chamber and walked towards her door, as she approached it the doors parted and standing there, heads down and hands folded in front of them, Sinister and Dexter, they had loin cloths covering their lower parts and small halter tops, but that was all - this was a hot place what else was needed!

"Mistress..." Started Dexter.

"... we heard the..." Carried on Sinister,

"... Warning and wanted..." Dexter again

"... To know what..."

"... Was happening?" Finished Dexter.

Sister E smiled at them, she was used to their way of talking, like all twins they knew what the other was going to say, but unlike other twins neither of them were related, they were special, enslaved and forcibly made to join together until they were perfect.

"You know as much as I do! Now follow and attend!" Sister E said and strode off to the main gates.


When Sister E was at the gate she gestured to the two men standing by a large wheel, she nodded to them and they began to turn the spokes so that the chain pulled the door open.

The person walking... no staggering... to the doors was young, female and injured! Sister E turned to Sinister, "Run to the infirmary bring back the healer, do not delay!"

Sister E ran into the road, with a protesting Dexter behind her, "Mistress you expose yourself needlessly!" She was saying.

"Quiet girl, this is necessary!" Sister E said as she got to the girl who was just dropping to the ground.

"Am... am... I... here?" The girl said, "I... I... I have..." She tried to say.

"Quiet young one, that can wait!" Sister E said with authority

"No... no I must tell... tell..." The girl persisted as her strength failed.

"You must be treated first!" Sister E said

"Seth... Seth is... back!" The girl said and fainted.

Dexter touched the girl, "She's still alive Mistress, but very weak, she's been walking in the desert for a couple of days I would think!" She said.

Sister E nodded and picked up the girl in her arms, noting how light she was, she turned with her burden and walked into the compound as Sinister arrived with a healer, both were panting as they had run all the way.

"Take this messenger and treat her, I want to hear her full message by tonight!" Sister E commanded.

The healer checked the girl, "She is dehydrated and weak, she has second and third degree burns from the sun, and her feet are raw! She won't be ready for a week or so, if she survives today!" The healer said.

"She will survive or you won't! Now I'll see her tonight!" Sister E said and walked away to her chamber with Sinister and Dexter walking behind her.

The two men at the wheel began turning it so that the large doors closed with a wooden bang. On the watch tower the guard sounded the all clear and the compound began to fill again.


In her chamber Sister E sat down on her throne like seat, Sin and Dex sat, cross-legged, on the floor in front of her, both were watching her.

"Mistress what did she mean by Seth was back?" Dexter asked.

Sinister looked at her sister and then closed her eyes, remembering what she had read in the Egyptian section of the library. "Seth or Set - God of chaos and evil, he was the son of Keb and Nut brother to Osiris, Isis and Nephthys. He was jealous of Osiris when he took over from Keb and so killed him and spread his body over the land! Isis found the pieces and with Anubis's help helped to resurrect Osiris who then became King of the Netherworld. His son, Horus later fought and killed Set." She said

Dexter nodded and then spoke, "Mistress you were a handmaiden to Isis were you not?" she asked Sister E.

Sister E nodded, "Yes, and I think this is why that girl was sent to us!" She said.

"Sent?" The question came from both girls and they looked at each other in bemusement.

Sister E sighed, "Yes, sent! Now quiet I have to meditate about this." She said and immediately both girls went silent, they knew that an order from Sister E had to be obeyed, upon pain of... well, pain!

Sister E closed her eyes and concentrated, she had done this many years ago as a handmaiden to the Goddess Isis. This time she could feel her ka as it moved from her body searching for the one thing that she was certain was there to find.

In the chamber Sister E gave a gasp and went limp in her throne, the two girls noticed this and began to get worried, "What can we do?" Sinister asked her sister.

Dexter did the unforgivable, she got up from her position and went to where Sister E was sitting, she touched Sister E with a hand and then stumbled backwards from the throne, "She isn't breathing... I think she's dead!" She said.

Sinister also got to her feet, "But she can't die, it's impossible! We have to call someone!" She said.

Dexter was also thinking she went to a phone and picked it up, dialling a number. "We need you! Come to Mistress's chamber, alone!" She said to the girl who answered the phone.


After a few minutes the doors to the throne room opened and a young woman walked in, well she strode in as if it was her right to do so. She was dressed in an Egyptian costume and carried herself regally. She walked up to the throne

"Mistress?" She called out to the shape on the throne.

"We think..."

"... She's dead!" Sinister and Dexter said in their normal style.

The girl shook her head, "Not the Priestess! It isn't her time!" She climbed the steps to the throne and touched Sister E on the forehead, immediately her eyes seemed to focus on a place in the air, "She is walking - trying to find her Goddess, if she remains like this for over 4 hours alert the healers as they will have to provide nourishment for her when she returns." The girl removed her hand and looked at the two scared girls on the floor.

"Hey she's okay, just in a very deep sleep!" This was a different manner of speaking and her whole attitude was completely different.

"Trinity what do you mean sleeping?" Dexter said, the shock of the announcement forcing the words from one of the twins only.

"My child she is meditating and her ka is travelling to find... something, what can you tell me?" Again the attitude of the girl had changed this time she seemed older than the body she was in.

"Trinity we don't know what she's doing..." Dexter began.

"... It was the strange girl who came to..." Sinister carried on.

"... The gates earlier, she said that..." Dexter spoke again.

"... Seth was back!" Sinister finished.

Trinity gave a hiss of indrawn breath, "If that is so... Hey who is this Seth guy anyway!" A different person was now talking, not the restrained one.

"If what the messenger said was true, then times of chaos will return." The aspect of Trinity said in her restrained tones.


The twelve year old struggled in her bonds, she was naked and on her back. Beneath her was a bolster to which she was tied, her left wrist was tied to her right ankle while her right wrist was tied to her left ankle, and she had been drugged but now was coming round.

A tall blonde man walked up to the girl, he was also naked. He smiled at her scared look, "So you're back with me are you?" He said in a soft tone, which also held a touch of madness.

"P... please sir, where am I?" The girl managed to say.

"You are near Yaru, but before you can enter there, you have to provide me with pleasure!" He replied which meant nothing to her.

"W... why am I tied like this?" She asked her breathing speeding up as she realised her exposed position.

He smiled down at her and reached out to grasp her puffy breast, tweaking the nipple that was there; she squirmed and tried to move away from his touch. He frowned and then gripped the nipple in his thumb and forefinger, twisting it causing the girl to scream out with the pain.

"Stupid child, you are mine for now and for as long as you live, you will serve me and service me!" He snarled into her face, she was truly scared now, the drugs has finished their work and she was fully conscious now, she opened her mouth to scream but he just waved a finger in front of her face. "Don't even think about it, nobody will come to help you, you are mine!"

"No... don't... please!" She said as he began manipulating her young breasts, bringing them up into peaks, then he began tonguing them and bringing pleasure to the young girl, he smiled listening to her sighs, sighs that turned into shrieks as he started to bite at the flesh in his mouth.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeeehhhhhh" She screamed out as he pulled away from her seeing the bloody teeth marks in her tit-flesh.

"You are mine child, and now I will show you your duty!" He said to her as he mounted the bed. He gave his engorged cock a few rubs to bring it to its full size before resting his body on top of the girl.

She couldn't move as he used one hand to open her virgin slit, but when he lunged forward pushing himself into her she tried to urge her body away from him, straining to keep him out.

He snarled as his first thrust barely entered her pussy, but it was just in her cunt, he moved his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him as he pushed up, she screamed again as he tore into her hymen, ripping away her childhood in his rutting frenzy.

"Now you are mine girl, mine forever! I will use your body whenever I want it and at the moment I'm going to want it more and more." He whispered into her ear making her shudder at his tone.

"No... please... I don't... umph... umph... pl... please... don't... you're hur... ting me!" She protested as he pushed deeply into her, not caring about her at all, this was for his pleasure only.

Now fully seated he moved his hands up to her head, forcing her eyes open so that he could see how she was reacting to her rape. Every time he butted his cock against the back of her cervix there was a clenching of her tunnel and her eyebrows raised, she gave a muffled exhalation at each stroke.

Then he began pounding his hips into her again and again as his release was approaching, finally exploding inside her, filling her unused womb with his potent seed. He rested his body on top of her, causing her to fear that she would be squashed beneath him.

He was able to move again and pulled his flaccid cock from her abused pussy, a stream of pink seemed to follow his movements out of her, giving evidence of her lost virginity.

He patted her stomach, "You lay here little one and let my sperm soak in to you, and I'll be back later to carry on with this." He said and walked away from the crying girl, still held in her bonds and unable to escape from her position, she was now completely open to him and her short life would never be the same again.

Seth smiled as he stroked his cock back into fullness! This time it was right, this time he would show them all! He would prove that he was the greatest god of all!


In her wanderings Sister E saw many things, she watched as a soul was judged and found wanting - he had forgotten to kneel before one of the 42 demon assistants - a large vulture appeared and began to attack the soul, ripping it to pieces as it screamed out its pain.

As the shreds of the soul faded from view another appeared, this had the appearance of a young girl, she was frightened of the judges before her and she fell to her knees and started to cry. Another of the demons approached her and knelt down in front of her, whispering into her ear and encouraging her to stand. It took her hand and walked her up to Osiris, instructing her on how to conduct herself.

Osiris smiled at her and spoke gently to her as her grandfather would have done to his favourite grand-daughter, "Child, there is nothing to fear, your ka is clean and you have led a life without blame, you may proceed onto Yaru where your brothers and sisters await you.

The girl looked around amazed, "But Great One, I haven't even spoken to you, you should hear my pleas?" She said questioningly.

The demon beside her shook his head, "Go young one, Osiris has spoken his decree!" And the girl's Ka smiled and bowed to all her judges before she ascended to the golden land.

The Osiris turned his head, the eyes looking through the bandages that covered them, "You! Why are you here? Handmaiden of Isis, you have not died, your body still lives, why should I allow you to enter Yaru?"

Sister E walked in front of Osiris and made the expected bow. "Oh most high one, I need to consult your wife on a matter must urgent, I beseech you to allow me to visit her."

Osiris pondered her words, "Why would I listen to your appeals, I judge only the dead and you are not destined to come before me for several cycles yet."

Sister E returned to an upright position all thoughts of appealing to her goddess's husband gone. "Osiris, husband of my goddess Isis, I have news that Seth has returned to the world below, and I must ask her about this."

Osiris shook his head, "What gifts do you bring to entice me to let you pass?" He asked her.

Sister E frowned, "My lord why would you want bribes to allow people to enter Yaru? You are all powerful and know all, but my goddess is the only one I'm allowed to worship!" She said simply.

There was a dusty sound in the chamber, Sister E realised that it was Osiris laughing. "You always give me a reason to laugh, you hold tight to your lives and training for the gods and those others who claim you. Pass through handmaiden of Isis." Osiris made a gesture and Sister E sensed that she was rising into the sky and the land beyond.


Seth looked into the sky, "So they are aware of me, good! It's going to be a lovely few days now!" He said and returned to the chamber where his young bride waited for him.

She was still sobbing as he entered the chamber, "Who are you? Why are you doing this?" She asked him as he felt her small tits.

"I am Seth girl! I am your master and you will carry my son who is destined to fight Osiris and who will open the underworld to this world, my followers will rise again and worship me!" Seth said his eyes blazing with the madness that was within him.

"Please sir, I'm too young for this, please don't... don't... No! NO! I won't... NOOooooooo!" She screamed out as he mounted her defenceless body once again feeling his cock enter her cunt as she struggled to free her arms and legs, but they were held too tight.

Seth pounded into the girl, hearing her grunt as he entered her, he could feel her cervix opening for him now - the flesh having already been loosened to accept him from his first assault - and he had full access to her womb.

the girl was numb beneath him now, her mind drifting from her attacker, all she wanted now was for him to finish and to leave her alone, even his cock pushing its way into her was indistinct, she was drifting away.

She fainted and as she did so Seth snarled, "NO! YOU'RE NOT GOING!" He said but it was no use! He could only control her external body, not her mind, but he had to finish this impregnation above all things and so he continued to rape her unconscious body.


As Sarah dreamt she found herself in a large expanse of fields, there was plenty of fruit and grain growing and people were happy, she walked along a field until she came to a large temple it was as if she had been drawn to it. A girl, her age, was standing there she ran to her and hugged her, "Sister, I'm glad you're here. Come, She is waiting to see you."

Sarah allowed herself to be brought into the temple where she was brought to a throne in which sat a regal woman, beside which another woman was kneeling in supplication, the girl's guide announce her presence. "Goddess I bring she who you were asking for." she bowed and left the room.

The person sitting on the throne looked at the girl, "Oh poor child what has my son been doing to you?" She asked and stepped down from her throne.

Sarah began to cry as Isis, for it was her, took her in her arms and held her gesturing for the woman, Sister E, to approach. Sister E gently asked the girl, "What is your name child."

"Sa... Sarah, Sarah Bletchstein." The girl, Sarah, said.

Isis frowned, "That does not sound a normal name!" She said.

Sister E smiled, "Mistress this child is not from our land." She spoke gently to the sobbing girl, "Where are you from Sarah? How did you get taken by Seth?" She asked.

"America... I was on holiday with my mum and dad, they saved up to come here, it was fun, but then they started doing strange things, they went... went to a place, I didn't want to go but they said I had to..." Sarah started sobbing again, "They took me to a temple, the air was funny but they didn't notice it! And then I fell asleep... when I woke up I was tied to something and all my clothes had been taken away... and then he... he... he!" Sarah started to cry.

Sister E allowed her goddess to hold the child and to speak soothingly to her, and then Isis looked up to Sister E, "Handmaiden study this child, remember her face. Use all your talents to find her and rescue her."

Sister E nodded and then asked, "But Mistress, if the child is here why should I need to find her?" She asked.

Isis laughed, "Child of the past, this land does not exist for you or her, you are just a thought, are you really here?" She asked.

Sister E shook her head; she had forgotten that her spirit was here only. "Sarah, where was the temple?" She asked gently.

"I donno! We were at the Hotel and then we went into the desert, I fell asleep during the ride as it was so hot! I don't know where it was!" She said and then she gave a gasp, "NO! I don't want to..." She faded from sight.

Sister E looked around, "Where is she?" She asked Isis.

Isis looked away, "She woke up. Now listen to me, there is a second book of the dead, a secret tome that has the new prophecies for the time to come." She paused for a moment before continuing, "This one that says if Seth has a child he may grow to bring down the gods and open the underworld for chaos to erupt and take over the world. You have to stop him, you and the demon that you now help!"

Sister E shook her head, "Demon? I don't understand?" She said blankly.

Isis smiled, "I know child, but at some time you will understand. But for now this is the greatest danger of all! We are depending on you!" Isis said and returned to her throne. "Handmaiden this is your task, return to your body and do not fail us!"


Sister E opened her eyes to find the three female youths attending her. Trinity handed her a glass of water. She thanked the girl and then asked for pen and paper.

These were brought to her by Sinister and Dexter, concentrating Sister E started to draw the face of Sarah, Sinister and Dexter returned to their position kneeling in front of her, Trinity picked up the phone and dialled a number, speaking to the person at the other end and hanging up.

After a few minutes Sister E sighed and put the pen down, there on the page was a picture of a girl she showed it to the three girls, "She's very pretty Mistress..." Dexter began,

"... But who is she?..." Sinister said,

"... And how can we find her?" Trinity asked in a young girl's voice, causing Sin and Dex to look at her Trinity shrugged, "Well if you two can do it why can't I join in?" She asked.

Sister E concealed her amusement at the question, sometimes Trinity's third aspect showed through. "Her name is Sarah Bletchstein; she's in Egypt at the moment. The last thing she knows is that she was visiting a temple before she was drugged, she awoke to find she was a prisoner of Seth."

Trinity stirred again, "Mistress, for what reason would he do this? I mean why would a god need a prisoner?"

Sister E looked at her servant, seeing the eyes of the handmaiden within, "There is a second book of the dead, Seth's child will bring down the gods and the world would be in chaos."

Trinity sat back on her haunches, her body shaking slightly as the three within talked to each other and then 'she' looked back to Sister E, "Mistress this is beyond normal knowledge, the second book of the dead has been lost for ages, even in the temples it is whispered about but never talked openly." Trinity said her eyes wide.

Sister E nodded, "Yes, even in my time there was only rumours, we never did know if such a thing existed." Her eyes were troubled.

Sinister looked at her sister, they were in charge of the library and had never even heard of this book, they did know of collectors who had exotic books and were willing to exchange volumes with them, but none of them had admitted to owning this 'lost' book, they resolved to ask around.

Dexter nodded to her sister and then spoke out loud, "Mistress, if you please..."

"... Could we be excused to check on something..." Sinister said,

"... In the library?" Dexter completed.

Sister E regarded them closely, "You won't be promising anything important?" She said to them - at one stage they had sent a few rolls of papyrus to a collector in exchange for a copy of Alice in Wonderland, granted it was a signed first edition, but still...

"Mistress, we will inform you..."

"... Of any needs that we may..."

"... encounter, we have really..."

"... Learnt our lesson!" The twins said and waited.

"Very well, you may return to the library, you are authorised to use the internet." Sister E said and giggling the two girls ran from her chamber.


Trinity smiled at the departing girls, and then returned her attention to Sister E. "I can see trouble ahead." She said simply.

Sister E nodded, "That would be an understatement, and I would hope that we could overcome him ourselves, but I would hope our friends will be available.

Trinity nodded she knew what was being asked and she was surprised that Sister E could admit to this. "I will see what I can do Mistress." She said

Sister E sat back in the chair and closed her eyes; even travelling in her mind was exhausting.

Trinity quietly left the room, closing the door behind her, Jonas was standing there, worry showing on his face, Trinity smiled at him. "The Mistress is perfectly alright, but tired. I would suggest that you provide her with refreshments in an hour's time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.