The Ring - Cover

The Ring

by Lisa Peacock

Copyright© 2007 by Lisa Peacock

Erotica Sex Story: I was young, impressionable and thought I was in love. I thought my lover was in love with me...but just how wrong could I be. Well I would soon find out that what some men said did not correspond with what they meant

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   First   .

My hand was trembling my heart was racing as I hung up the phone and gazed out the window. Andrew and the kids were playing joyfully in the garden. There was Andrew junior aged six, Rebecca his sister aged five and of course my most wonderful husband and father to my children, Andrew.

It must be six or was it seven years since I'd given up being a prostitute. Andrew had been one of my clients and I must confess to looking and liking him more than just a client. When he asked me to marry him I was stunned into silence, then I started to laugh at him, thinking it was a huge joke.

"God you sure have a warped sense of humour Andrew" I replied.

He didn't bat and eyelid, just stood there waiting for me to stop laughing.

"God you're serious aren't you... you meant it"

"Oh course I meant it... I wouldn't have asked you otherwise," he said.

"Oh don't be ridiculous... who in their right mind marries a whore"

He looked straight at me and said "Well me for one"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"Well will you or won't you?" he asked again.

"Oh honey it's a nice idea and I appreciate the offer... but think about the stigma... I'm a prostitute, remember... how are people and all you're friends and family going to react to you marrying a prostitute?"

"I don't care about what people, friends and family think or say... it's you I want to marry and to hell what they think... don't you ever want a family and a loving husband?" he asked

"Of course I do... but I gave all that up a long time ago... I do what I do and just get on with it" I replied.

"Well you don't have to... if you are prepared to give it all up and I mean give it all up, I don't want a prostitute for a wife... I can give you a good home and a family, I love you Anna, I really do and I think you feel the same way"

He was right I did like him, but now I realized I loved him, it had gone past just liking a while back.

I did not give him the answer straight away. I told my mother what I was thinking of doing.

"Oh god Anna you silly girl... don't you ever learn, do you really want to split up our good working relationship... we have a good thing going here... have had for a few years and you want to throw it all away. It won't last I know it won't. You and I are both the same, we like our work... we're good at it... I give it a year, then you'll be back at it again"

I took no notice of mother. She was bound to see things the way she did. She was right; we were both the same and we had a good thing going, but I had to at least try. I did want a husband and kids and this was a golden opportunity, an opportunity I may never get again and so Andrew and I married and here I was seven years later with a wonderful husband and two wonderful children. I'd never been with another man since, I'd been true to my word and remained faithful to Andrew and I'm sure he had been just as faithful to me. Trying to remove the label "Prostitute" was a little more difficult; even now past clients, clients who could not accept I'd left the trade, were still propositioning me. The phone call had been from Danny Latimer, who I'd last worked for. It was a call I got on a regular basis.

"Hi gorgeous... when are you coming back to work for me. I need you here sweetheart, even if it's just part time, I'm short of good staff... you and your mother were the best... tell me you'll come back... please" he said

"No Danny, I've already told you, I'm finished with it all, not even part time... I don't need the money"

"Don't you miss it honey... just a little bit"

"Of course I miss it, I liked the job... mother and I were good together, but I don't miss it enough to give up what I have now... sorry Danny"

I heard his laughter "Yeah, well I'm saying you will return one day... it's in your blood, just like it's in you're mothers blood... you'll be back, mark my words"

He wished me a happy day and hung up. The call would come again in a few weeks time... it always did.

I was scared... scared he was right... it was in my blood, like mother. I did miss it and that's what really scared me. I wanted the best of both worlds, have my cake and eat it... each time he rang it got harder to say no. I twisted and stared at the ring I held between my fingers, the sunlight making the diamond cluster sparkle, well I don't think the word diamond applied in the strictest sense... but it sparkled like diamonds.

Memories from the past came flooding back, to a time where it all started. When I was a thirteen... going on fourteen-year-old schoolgirl.


Being the daughter of a sea captain did have its benefits. Like I could take a sea trip now and then, visit countries and ports that few, if any on my friends got to visit.

When father said there was an opportunity for mother and I to accompany him in one of those trips, I could not conceal my enthusiasm... neither could mother. It was a four-week trip out. Sun, sea and far away lands, then we could fly back home, leaving father and ship to continue onwards... yes it sounded just perfect.

I loved visiting father and being on board the ship, there was something about ships that excited me and I never failed to accept invites to visit, even though it was only whilst the ship remained in port. This time though it was the real thing. I did hope I was not going to be seasick. I prayed for continuous fair weather.

I was of the ripe old age of twelve, well almost thirteen really and mother; well she was well past it at thirty-two. That is to me thirty-two was well past it. In actual fact she was very attractive, good looks blond hair and slim figure, which drew admiring glances and comments from the men. I was hoping to grow up and look as good as she was right now and even if I say so myself I felt confident I was heading in that direction. I had plenty of admiring schoolboys eager to take my virginity... even at my age.

My prayers were answered on the day we headed for the port, bright and sunny, not a cloud in the sky. A line of heads (men) lined the deck above and looked down at us as we alighted the taxi and a crewmember helped us aboard. No doubt the sight of mother's legs firing them with desire and lust.

As we stepped on board we were greeted by the first mate, a tall, handsome, suntanned individual.

"Laura, so good to see you again my dear... spending some time with us I believe" he said. Stepping forward and hugging mother, kissing her on the cheek.

"Yes Brad, Anna and I are to be your guests for a short trip... a good weather trip I hope"

"Oh I'm sure we can make the trip exciting and comfortable for you... no matter what the weather" he replied, a mischievous twinkle in his eye, and a lecherous smile on his face

"Mmmm I sincerely hope you do Brad... I've been looking forward to this for some time" she said, giving him one more hug and kiss on the cheek before pushing him away.

"Now come take us to Stan's cabin"

Brad summoned two crewmembers to take our luggage to the cabin. With the crewmembers ahead of us I could not help but notice Brad's hand around mother's waist then dropping to her bum and lovingly squeeze it

"Now, now Brad, all in good time" she said, laughing and seeming oblivious to the fact that I was right there with them.

With the crewmembers dismissed, Brad hung around the cabin, whilst mother unpacked our things. The pair of them flirted with each other, not seeming to care that I was there with them, hands touching and caressing most intimately.

"I must go honey... I've got work to do, get things ready before we cast off... I'll catch you later" he said.

"You'd better sweetheart" she replied, reaching for him and giving him a light kiss on the lips. Then it was as if she suddenly realized I'd been watching, she smiled at me and continued to unpack.

By five that evening, everything was ready to go. I felt the vibration of the engines as they started to pulsate through the ship. I ran out on deck to watch as we left the dock. Almost colliding into the arms of Roy Boswell, the young cocky crewmember.

"Whoa there princess where are you flying off to... you must be keen to see me" he said laughing.

My heart and pulse were now racing and a bright red blush was on my cheeks. Oh god Roy Boswell. I knew him from previous visits to dads ship and had followed him everywhere he went. He was one of the youngest crewmembers, about eight or nine years older than me and he looked great in his tight fitting jeans and T-shirt, which showed off his well trimmed body beautifully... and I had a big, big crush on him... no it was more than that. I was in love with him and had sworn that one day, when I was old enough I was going to marry him. He always called me his princess and best girlfriend, so I knew it was just a matter of time before he asked me to marry him.

"Oh sorry Roy... I... I just wanted to see us leave port" I stammered, continuing to blush.

"So, you're joining us this trip eh?"

"Yes... yes about four weeks" I replied.

"Great... great then I'll have my best girlfriend with me all that time eh?" he asked with a cocky look in his eye.

"Yes... yes, I can help you out with your work"

"Of course you can princess... look forward to having you with us... got to go and work, or else you're father will have me put in irons... we'll catch up later honey" he said blowing me a kiss.

Oh god he's so good looking and I'm his princess... oh I do love him so much. I thought to myself, watching his cocky swagger as he walked away.

There was a long blast from the ships siren, the ropes were cast off, the engines beat a little faster and we began to leave the dock.

I stayed on deck and watched the ship pass the piers, head out of the heads and into the open sea. The engines now beat steadily as we headed away from the land and on to our destination. The weather was warm and the sea calm, just a gentle pitch and slow roll, nothing to make me sick.

Our evening meal was around seven thirty and was served once the ship had been set on its course. Father remained on the bridge, whilst the first officer Brad had his meal. Mother of course was the centre of attention and she dressed to make sure all could see her at her best, her ample cleavage drawing most of that attention. She and Brad continued with their not too subtle flirting. I'm sure there was quite a bit of touching and feeling going on under the table. When the meal had finished I went on deck for one more look at the calm beautiful evening and the distant lights of the coast as we sailed by.

Morning and a new day. Conditions continued good and the forecast was for more of the same... great. I'd dressed in a light T-shirt and short, shorts. I wanted Roy to see I did have a bit of a figure and I had nice legs just like mothers... I wanted to make sure he got to see them as well.

I wandered around the decks searching for Roy.

"Hi there princess... whow you look absolutely stunning" I heard him say, "Come to help us with our work"

"Yes... yes can I" I asked, and starting to blush at his compliment

"Sure you can... you're my girlfriend aren't you and my girl friend is always welcome... here grab a paint brush and follow me"

My heart and pulse raced at the words he spoke... I was his girlfriend... he did love me.

As I stood beside him painting, I could not help but notice his sideway glances at me.

"You know something princess you have very nice legs... you look great in those shorts... they do those legs of yours justice" giving me a cheeky wink.

I felt a flush of embarrassment.

"Here princess pass me the new paint pot... just over there" he said pointing toward the pot.

I rose walked to the pot, bent over to pick it up, and then I heard him groan.

"Oh god princess not only do you have nice legs, but when you bend over you have such a nice ass"

"Oh do you think so" I replied.

"God yes... you're developing into a real stunner sweetheart"

I was developing; my breasts were starting to form. Still small at this point but definite breasts and I had high hopes that they would be as good as mothers one day. They pushed my T-shirts out and you could discern the nipples through the material.

"Yes I can see one day soon I'm going to be taking you out on a date... somewhere nice... somewhere I can show you off... eh?"

He had my heart pounding and cheeks flushing.

"Yes... yes that would be nice... I'd like that" I said rather awkwardly, not really knowing what to say.

The morning was spent painting and Roy continually showering me with compliments. We'd gone to the galley at ten and joined the others for morning smoko. Then I continued helping him with his painting wallowing in his compliments. The more he gave them, the more I lapped them up and the deeper I fell in love with him. God I wish I could put on a few years and marry him. I'd give him lots and lots of children. Then just before lunch we were joined by his cabin mate Terry.

"Well I see you have you're girl friend helping you old buddy... wish I had a buddy just like her" he said smiling at me.

"Well sorry pal but she's my girl friend... we're deeply in love with each other so you will have to go find your own girl friend"

Oh god he is in love with me... he's just admitted it.

"Aw no... she's not in love with you, are you Anna?" said Terry.

Before I realized what I was saying I hurriedly replied.

"Yes... yes I am in love with him" then felt hugely embarrassed at my overly quick answer.

"There see I told you so, we're both in love" replied Roy, placing his arm around me and hugging me. I placed my arm around his waist and held onto him tight. Mind at thirteen I was still short when standing beside him... I was about five feet four inches and he was about six foot two... but I didn't care... he was my man and I loved him... and he loved me, right then age and height did not matter.

It was now midday and time for lunch, there would be no afternoon work, Roy and Terry had started work early, they would eat then take to their bunks for a couple of hours sleep, it was a ships tradition.

"Well we'd better go eat Roy" said Terry.

"Yeah... you go ahead, I'd better clean princess up a bit before I send her back to dad or he'll have my guts for garters"

I then noticed the paint and splashes on my person.

"Here let's get some of that of you" said Roy

He took a cloth, dipped it into some turpentine and started to apply to my legs, slowly moving up my thighs, as he got higher he turned his gaze upon me, seeing what my reaction was, he continued to remove the paint and slowly worked upward, both legs one at a time, watching my reaction, he was almost at my crotch when he stopped, dropped the rag and continued to stroke my thighs with his bare hands. I felt his fingers working under my shorts, searching for my pussy. My heart was hammering in my breast. One finger found my entrance and he forced it into me.

"Oh Roy... Roy... I... I..." I couldn't speak as I felt his finger working inside me... oh god if only it was the real thing I thought... then he withdrew it.

"Did you like that princess"

"Oh god yes... yes Roy, why did you stop?"

"Not here sweetheart... not out in the open... someone might see us... would you like some more my love?" he asked

"Oh yes... yes... please... I do love you Roy... I really do"

"And I love you princess... otherwise I wouldn't be doing this with you" he replied, smiling.

"When... when can we do it again Roy" I asked unable to keep the excitement from my voice.

"Mmm well I don't know... we have our afternoons siesta and I'm not sure after that"

"I could join you in your siesta... is there a spare bunk... I could sleep there"

"Hmmm well we kinda have a male talk and story session... you know a male thing... dirty talking... not really for young girls princess"

"I don't mind I can listen to them as well"

"I don't know... they are pretty dirty, about whores and girlfriends that sort of thing"

"No... no I don't mind... I'd like to hear your stories... please Roy please... let me come" I persisted.

"Well ok... but don't say I didn't warn you"

I dashed back to our cabin, stripped, showered, ridding myself of every last bit of paint, checked out my body in the mirror, wishing my breasts were bigger, fully developed. I donned a clean T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I said little through lunch, with mother around no one took particular notice of me... anyhow I didn't care. I had my own boyfriend, a boyfriend who loved me. I wanted to get to his cabin and listen to those dirty stories he was going to tell. Once I'd finished lunch, I left unnoticed by the others and made straight for Roy's cabin.

"What's she doing here Roy?" was Terry's reaction to me being in the cabin.

"Relax Terry... she's part of the crew... she's joining us for afternoon siesta"

"You're fu... you're joking aren't you?" he said

"No... no I'm not... she's my girlfriend and I can invite her if I want"

"Roy she's the captains daughter... do you know what will happen to us if they find her here... alone with two grown men... god she's only twelve or thirteen... they'll hang us"

"No they won't... no one is going to find out... princess isn't going to tell anyone... are you?" said Roy.

"No... no I'm not" I replied rather annoyed at Terry... I was Roy's girl and not his... I had every right to be here.

"And what about the stories you tell first, is she going to listen to them as well" he said still protesting.

"Yeah of course she is... they are very educational... she'll learn from them"

"Oh god I'm going to get hung... I just know it" said Terry, stripping down to his undies and lying on his bunk. Punching the pillow with his fist.

"Terry you worry too much, that's you're problem"

I was standing next to Roy as he stripped off his T-shirt and removed his jeans, leaving just his undies. He caught me looking at his crotch and smiled.

"Here use that bunk there," he said indicating to the bunk next to his.

Like the two guys, I removed my shorts, and then realized just how skimpy my undies were.

"Whoa... nice, very nice" said Roy taking in the view and then grabbing a handful of my ass and squeezing it, winking and smiling.

I felt my cheeks flush and my body tremble at his touch. He turned went to the light switch and turned them off.

The cabin was pitch black, being an inboard cabin, there were no portholes and the door was closed tight, it was just total blackness. I flopped on my back on the cot, hearing Roy working his way back to his bunk, a warm hand ran up my thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze, then he too flopped down on his cot.

Then the story telling began.

"Did I tell you about the whore I met in Port Windsor Terry"

"No... no I don't think you've told me about her before"

"Well it was like this" he went into great detail about the whore he had met. As I lay there listening to it I was getting excited and a little jealous about the whore. I wished I could have been her and felt the things he did to her. His story telling was so explicit I could see myself as being her and I began to get a feeling between my legs. I pushed my panties down a little and placed my hand over my moist pussy, rubbing and playing with it. My finger was suddenly Roy's hard penis and I thrust it inside, almost gasping out with excitement as I thrust in and out, I imagined Roy's body on top of mine as he humped up and down, my finger working harder and faster. I was so engrossed in my actions I did not realize I'd cried out. "Oh... oh"

"What's wrong princess" I heard Roy ask.

"Oh... nothing... nothing a touch of cramp that's all" I replied, and he continued with his story. I knew that both men would now be holding hard erections in their hands, jerking themselves off... just as I was pretending my finger was Roy's hard erection.

The story ended and I heard Roy get up from his bunk... then the next thing he was in mine, his arm around me, pulling me close... I felt the warmth of his body next to mine... he was naked. I was about to shout out when his hand clamped firmly over my mouth stifling my cry. My heart was thumping in my breast; I was both excited and a little frightened.

"Did I tell you about the time I met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen Terry?"

"Eh... what, another story, no... no I don't think you have... what happened?"

"She was a princess... a real princess and so good looking... I fell in love with her at first sight"

He took my hand and placed it on his erection. My body stiffened and he stifled another shout.

It was warm, big and so hard. I'd never thought they could be so big and so hard. Oh sure I'd seen pictures and videos of couples together, but now physically holding one in my hand, it was a different story.

I relaxed a little and as I did so I lovingly squeezed the hard shaft and started to jerk him off.

"I took her down by the river and under a willow tree, we lay in the grass and we kissed and I fondled her beautiful breasts."

His hand now under my T-shirt squeezing and rubbing my small but definite firm developing breasts. I was very proud of my breasts, there was no doubt I was going to be well endowed with good rounded breasts just like mother.

"As I became bolder I moved my hand down, running my hand over her thigh and up toward her warm moist pussy" again his hands doing the same as he was telling the story.

"Then meeting no resistance I slowly pulled her pants down and discarded them... my hand was massaging and feeling that warm moist pussy... my finger slipping inside it"

I gasped as his finger went inside me, my hands gripping his arm and fingers digging into his flesh.

"My finger continued to work her and I listened to her soft sighs and moans of contentment. I told her I was going to put my hard cock inside her, she was unsure, perhaps a little frightened... but I assured her that it was all going to alright, that I would not hurt her and I would be gentle, that when I did get it into her she would have the most joyous and euphoric feeling that she has ever had or known in her life and that when I started to fuck her that joy and euphoria would only intensify... I then spread her legs wide and placed my hard penis at the entrance of her pussy, it felt warm, soft inviting and I pressed inward ever so gently"

I felt the hard head enter, opening my pussy up and with gentle pressure the hard shaft inched its way in. I wanted to shout out, but again his hand covered my mouth as it continued on its inward journey.

"I kept up the pressure... inch by inch, it felt warm and tight around my shaft... until there was no more to give her... she had every inch of me... now it was time to fuck her"

He put his arms around me. I could feel every inch of his cock inside me. Gathering me up he held me tight against his warm body, his hips swayed and it was then I realized I was being fucked. He was right in what he had said, as the shaft moved inside me I had the most euphoric feeling I'd ever had. The cot shook and the springs squeaked in time with the thrusting motion. Squeak... squeak... squeak with every thrust.

"God what you doing Roy... you're not... you're not fucking the captains daughter... please tell me you're not fucking her"

"Ok I won't tell you I'm fucking the captains daughter"

"Oh god you are... you are fucking her... hell she's only thirteen... we'll be hung for this"

"Don't worry... I'm not raping her... she wants it... been asking for it... haven't you princess"

"Oh god yes Roy yes... it's everything you said it would be... I... I love it" I sobbed.

"See she admits it... god she's gorgeous and so tight Terry... so tight, you're gona love fucking her old buddy... just love it... you do want to fuck her don't you" he asked.

He heard the motion of the cot, our body contact and my moans... then replied

"Oh god yes... yes I do... if I'm gona be hung... I might as well be hung for something I've done"

Roy kissed me, his tongue gently caressing my lips.

"You don't mind if Terry fucks you do you princess?"

"Well I..." Before I could protest he said

"No I knew you wouldn't... I do so love you darling... I wouldn't be fucking you like this if I didn't and if you really loved me you'd do it with Terry"

"No... no I suppose not and I do so love you Roy... I really do" I said. I thought about the whore he had been with and added "I can be your whore if you want"

"Is that what you want princess... to be my whore?"

"Yes... yes I'll be anything for you"

"Ok... you can be my whore and my lover and my girlfriend... if you want?"

"Oh yes... yes" I replied excitedly.

All the time he'd been thrusting and humping... I felt good... real good. The movement of his hard manhood inside me was having its desired effect. The feeling I was receiving was beyond my wildest dreams. Previously I'd only imagined what it would be like to have a man inside me... now I was actually experiencing it and I liked what I felt. My sighs and moans grew more intense with each and every thrust of his cock, as did his own. I was shouting his name, urging him on, I wanted more much more, I never wanted it to end, I could loose myself in this euphoria forever. The springs on the cot continued to squeak, as the pace became faster, frantic more urgent.

"You'd better get ready Terry... I'm about ready to cum", thrust... thrust... thrust.

Then it happened, no sooner had he said the words "I'm cuming" then his cock erupted. Once, twice... three times it pulsed and with each pulse it spewed a steam of white gooey fluid, injecting his cum into my pussy.

"Oh god princess... princess... you're sooo good... just magnificent"

I could feel the pulsating of his manhood inside me and knew he was leaving me a deposit of his sperm.

"Oh Roy... I love you... I love you... I love you" I declared, holding him tight

"That's the way honey... now if you really love me you can prove it by letting my pal Terry fuck you as well"

"Ok Roy... if that's what you want me to do... I will"

"Ok buddy... she's all yours... enjoy" he said addressing Terry

I felt his cock slip from me, then he made toward his own bunk, the sound of Terry making toward me, he was on top of me, holding, touching, feeling, running his hands over my body, something warm and hard searching for my entrance, my gasp as he entered. The steady rhythm of his ass rising and falling, flesh slapping against flesh and the squeak... squeak... squeak, Roy lay in the dark smiling to himself, the sound he was hearing told him Terry was fucking the princess.

"God you're right Roy, she is nice and tight... isn't she"

"Yeah I told you so... but I'm sure between the two of us we can do something about that before the end of the trip, don't you think Terry" he said laughing.

"I'd be more than glad to help out in that respect Roy" as the thrusts kept on coming.

Terry could not hold back any longer and with a joyous satisfied grunt, ejaculated inside me, and agreed with Roy that I had been one of the best fucks he'd ever had.

"Did you like that princess... did you like what Terry and I did to you?"

"Oh yes Roy... it was wonderful... just wonderful" I replied excitedly

"Would you like us to do it again sometime?"

"Oh yes... yes please"

"Ok let's make it a daily thing between us... at least whilst you're on board eh?"

I agreed most enthusiastically and was already looking forward to the next time. Even though I was in love with Roy, I'd enjoyed having Terry as well. It wasn't too long before my two lovers were fast asleep... but I was too excited at what had just taken place. I touched and fondled my pussy... the pussy that had just been entered by two men... real men, not schoolboys... it felt warm and wet from a mixture of our body fluids, inside me there was also a mixture of their sperm and it dawned on me I had just lost my virginity. As I lay there going over the recent event I Eventually drifted off to sleep completely satisfied and as happy as any one person could be... I knew I was going to love sex and being fucked... I just knew it.

The light was bright in my eyes. I could see Roy's naked form as he moved around the cabin. My attention was on what hung between his legs, not hard now as it had been... but I liked what I saw and immediately thought about where it had been an hour or so ago.

He saw me stirring, smiled and came toward me.

"You awake princess... how do you feel?" he asked

I looked up at his, stretched and smiled. "Oh wonderful... just wonderful"

His attention was on my uncovered pussy.

"You feel alright down there" he said nodding at my slit.

"It feels wonderful as well... it liked what you did to it" I replied still smiling.

"I enjoyed being in there sweetheart... I love you, you know" he said reassuring me

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.