Eyes - Cover

Eyes

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 16: Going Home with the Family

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Going Home with the Family - Chuck, a young electrical engineer, finds a deal on a house. An answer to his long term plans for his future. The house becomes surprise deal and comes with some fantastic benefits. A slow to start romance that evolves into lot's of sexy and often romantic fun. BEWARE: This story is jam packed full of sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The next morning Dr. Wilson came in to talk, giving us a long list of instructions. He suggested I not go to work for at least a week and that I might not want to drive for that period of time as well but to let my body dictate what I did. The twins spoke up and said they were going to be taking care of me and if they could, would take care of Sunshine as well. This made him happy and said for us to make contact with our personal physician in the city or to call his office for a follow-up appointment.

Agnes took us home in her expedition with the twins following in their old Mazda Miata. What was bad was that they had two of them, exactly alike.

Agnes pulled into June's driveway with the twins following. I got out and told the twins to pull their car around back of my house and park next to the garage. I took Sunshine inside, gave her a kiss and told her I would be back in a few minutes. The twins had their suitcases and were standing by the back door with a monster dog trying to lick their hands off. After introducing them to the neighborhood security, I let them in and discovered a note from Tommy.

The note read, "Hope you are feeling okay. My Mom came and dusted and cleaned so you and June would come home to a clean house. Hope everything works out. Tommy."

"Wow, you have some nice neighbors," Sonya said.

The screen door banged open and a very loud brash voice announced, "What the fuck did you do Chuck."

It was Alice. Then a giant came through the door scaring the twins, "Oh my, look what Chuck brought for me to play with. A pair of nurses," Jack said grinning at the girls who were still in their uniforms.

I introduced everyone telling them we had just come home. Alice said she had heard Toy bark and knew it was me as I was the only one in the neighborhood that he got so excited that he barked for. At that moment Myra and Charlie walked in.

"Jesus, does everyone around here just walk in all the time?" Susan asked.

"Mostly," Alice said. "We do so much together it's like we're all family and we really don't have many secrets from each other so we just come in and make ourselves at home."

I did the intro thing again only to have to repeat it as Tommy came through the door. Tommy was drooling over the twins and became a little tongue-tied.

Tommy excitedly exclaimed, "I just came from the Davidson's and Sunshine can see."

"We heard that," Jack said. "Agnes called and has kept us informed. We're going over there in a minute. Put your stuff down and let's go over there."

The eight of us trooped next door with the twins drooling over the pool. Tommy was bragging that he took care of it for Mrs. Davidson.

Agnes, June and Sunshine were in the kitchen when we arrived. Sunshine was looking tired but her eyes lit up when she looked at Jack, Alice, Myra, Charlie and Tommy. She pointed and named each one.

"I know every one of you. You too Tommy, but you're hiding behind Jack. Don't I get a hug from you guys now that I can see you?"

Each one gave Sunshine a gentle careful hug. She said she probably looked worse than she was as she had half her head shaved and covered with bandages.

Tommy said he had to leave. Alice and Myra said they would come back later. Jack and Charlie said they would talk to me later as well.

Sonya and Susan started checking out Sunshine and told her she needed to lay down and rest. Sunshine said she was hungry so we all had some soup before we put Sunshine on the couch. I gave her a kiss and told her we would be back later.

This time back at the house, I opened some windows to air the place out and gave the girls the house tour. They couldn't believe how big the place was and 'oowed' and 'aahed' the whole time. When we went up stairs I let them choose bedrooms before showing them mine. Their only remark was "Wow." And, "Would you look at the size of that bed."

They loved the basement playroom with the pool table. We had grown up with a pool table and Dad still had it at the house so this was a welcome sight to them. Next I told them that they had to see the garage. First I took them to the apartment and office up stairs. They said that if I filled up the house that the two of them could live there. Next I took them back to stand in front of the doors of the garage.

First I raised the left door and showed them Taurus that I now had and told them I was glad I had it now that I didn't have my bird. Next I raised the middle door and showed them the old pick up.

"You got all this with the house and all the furniture?" Susan asked.

"Hold your breath," I said and pushed the button for the right door.

"Oh my god, that looks like a '57 Thunderbird. Is that yours Chuck?" Gushed Sonya.

"Part of the package," I said proudly.

"Wait till Dad gets a load of that. He's gonna shit. Does it run?" Susan asked.

"Runs great," I said. "I don't drive it much as it is just too valuable to be running around in."

"Does the pick up run?" Sonya asked.

"Runs good. Moved all my stuff in it." I said.

"Can we borrow it in a couple of weeks?" Susan asked.

"Sure, what do you need to haul?"

"We're moving back to the city. We have a job at the new hospital over by the new mall that is really close to here I think," Sonya answered.

"About two minutes, that way," I pointed in the direction of the mall.

The two of them looked at each other and nodded to each other. I was used to their silent communication but knew something was brewing.

I told them we needed some fresh groceries so we should take the Taurus and go to the store. That way I could show them where the mall and stores were and we could see if we could find the hospital.

The girls changed clothes coming back down stairs in some short shorts and halters. I went next door to ask June if she needed anything from the store but June said that Agnes was on her way to the store already. She said Sunshine was sleeping soundly in the living room.

Susan drove the Taurus and I directed from the back seat. The hospital was easy to find. It was next to the office buildings where the lawyer's office was, which was next to the mall. Nearer the house than the mall was the grocery store. We went in, meeting Agnes coming out. We laughed together and filled a cart with essentials and some beer. We went back to the house and the girls marveled at all my kitchen toys. I showed them how to make coffee with the espresso maker and we all enjoyed some strong coffee. They decided that my bandages needed changing so they doctored me up and told me I needed to lie down to rest for a while. I did lie down and dozed off but not before I heard them on the phone in the kitchen talking to Dad.

I woke up to voices in the kitchen. I went to the bathroom, peed, washed my face before I went to the kitchen. Dad, Joey and Joy were sipping coffee. The girls instantly jumped up and hugged me asking how I was doing and what a great place I had and would I give them the tour like their sister's said I gave them.

We trooped upstairs first showing off all the rooms. The usual wow's for the master bedroom and we can take these rooms if Sonya and Susan are going to take those. We went downstairs and showed them the office area under the stairs. It took Dad several times going back out the front door then the back door looking around then coming back in to figure out how the office was so big in a house that looked so small from the outside. We went to the garage with Toy confused over all the new people. I showed them the upstairs first with all the usual exclamations and questions. Like, "Who're you gonna rent the apartment to?" Then I did the three garage doors with the explanations. When I came to the third door, Sonya said, "Hold your breath Dad."

Dad's eyes lit up when he saw the bird. He walked up to it and actually caressed one of the back fins. He walked completely around it then opened the door and sat in it. "This car is perfect. Do you think the thirty-nine thousand it shows is accurate?"

"It's accurate Dad. Before me, it was only owned by one family," I said.

"And this lady just gave you this car with the house?" He asked.

"Yes sir. She has moved to Hawaii and is living with her Sister now. When she left, she packed up a bunch of boxes and took what she wanted with her. The only thing I have to do is let her stay here when she comes to visit," I explained.

Dad looked around and pointed at the woods behind the garage. "Do you know that the Wilson Country Club is right over there?"

"Yes sir. I do," I answered.

"Wonder if you could finagle a tee time for that place. I've been there once a long time ago with your Mom. It is really exclusive," He said with awe in his voice.

"You can come with us this Saturday since Chuck won't be able to play," Jack said as he walked onto the driveway followed by Alice, Myra, and Charlie."

I did the introductions again for everyone.

"Another set of twins Chuck?" Alice asked.

"Just as good looking but younger. Jail bait huh Charlie?" Jack commented.

"We are not jailbait." Joey and Joy said simultaneously. "We are almost twenty-two years old."

"Bet you're still your Daddy's little girls though," Myra observed with a smile.

Charlie was watching Toy try to get under Dad's hand and said, "There's something about you Davidson's. That dog just loves Chuck and seems to be crazy about the rest of you. Pretty unusual as he normally takes a few days to get used to people."

"What's this about playing golf Saturday, tomorrow right?" Dad asked.

"Charlie, Chuck, Chuck's boss, and I have been playing on Saturday mornings. We have an early tee time so you're welcome to be our forth this week." Jack said.

"Where at?" Dad asked.

"Through there," Jack pointed. "Wilson's nineteenth fairway is right through there. We're all members so we can take you as a guest."

"That's nice that you've been taking Chuck as your guest. I'm glad he's made friends here so fast. He never used to be very social," Dad said.

"He's not our guest, Chuck is a member. When he bought his house the membership comes with it. The houses on this street are part of the original Wilson property," Charlie explained.

"My son owns a house on the Wilson Country Club?" Dad asked.

"Some deal huh Dad?" I smiled.

Dad just shook his head.

"Come on in and have a beer," I offered. "There is soda in the fridge for those that want that and there is a ton of chips and stuff in the pantry."

Jack and Charlie were busy ogling the two sets of now skimpily clad twins while the drinks were doled out to everyone. Alice and Myra disappeared into the living room and came back with some type of mixed drink.

Alice raised her glass, "Chuck, we just got off the phone with Nettie. We told her about your accident and how Sunshine has regained her sight. She said she was leaving there tonight to come back to take care of you while you recover. She said it would give Sunshine a chance to see her Aunt Nettie in the flesh. I tried to tell her that you had two sisters who were already taking care of you but she didn't budge, she's on her way."

"Four sisters," Said Joey and Joy simultaneously. "We're almost nurses too."

"Anyway, she'll be here tomorrow and told me to tell you that she had a surprise for you," Alice continued.

"We better go tell June Nettie's coming," I said.

"We already did. Sunshine's so excited she can hardly be still. You girls best warn her to take it easy so she doesn't hurt that arm."

Joy asked, "Can we go meet Sunshine? When we were at the hospital before we didn't get to see her. I want to meet the lady who my Chuck is interested in."

"Your Chuck?" Asked Sonya and Susan in sync.

"Our Chuck," Corrected both Joey and Joy also in sync.

The two neighbor couples laughed at twin synchronized chatter. Dad and I were used to it but it is funny to most people the way they say things together or when they do their alternate sentence thing.

The neighbors drained their glasses and said they were going back home. The twins, all four, Dad and I went next door.

Sunshine was sitting at the table with just her oversized man's shirt on with her beginning reader in front of her. She had cut off the sleeve so her removable cast would fit. When I introduced Joey and Joy to her she marveled at how much that they looked like Sonya and Susan. When they went over to her to shake her hand, she closed her eyes and held each one.

Joey asked, "I have experience teaching adults how to read. Would you like me to help you?"

"That would be great, Joey. I have to learn so I can get into regular classes at the college," Sunshine said.

"Are you going to state, right here?" Asked Joy.

"Yes," answered Sunshine. "I'm in the special handicapped program for the blind. Guess I won't be there any longer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.