The New Start - Cover

The New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 3: Getting Acquainted

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting Acquainted - Can companionship and love flourish between different races? Will they escape the ones who seek their deaths? Will they be able to start anew? These are all questions to be answered in The New Start

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

With reluctance, they left the beer behind and followed the stream to the cliff where they found it easier to scale beside the water's edge. Upon reaching the top of the cliff, they looked out on a vast meadow of low shrubs and grasses and dotted with clumps of forest. From their elevated vantage point atop a large boulder, they had climbed this topography extended to all horizons with the exception to that on their left, which had, what appeared from this distance to be a huge range of mountains capped in white. The stream snaked away to the right and they decided to follow it. After marching along the bank of the stream all day, they slept around the fire they had built, not on opposite sides as before but next to one another.

True to her word, Mist and Dawn started teaching the men how to shoot the next day. At first, the women were amused at the lack of skill Steve and Mark displayed when aiming and shooting the pistols, but as the day went on the men learned rapidly.

As they walked along the stream, Steve stole glances at Mist and Dawn secretly, watching the smooth grace of their walk, watching their muscles ripple gracefully with each stride. He admired their beauty and the contrast of white hair with blue body as well as the soft facial features of the two women.

Mark must have been watching too as he said, "Pretty aren't they?"

"Absolutely," Steve replied.

After marching all day once again, they stopped for the evening to make camp gathered firewood then shared the dried fruit, some beef jerky, and the warmth of the fire. Their camp was by a small pool formed by a bend in the stream.

"Keep guard," Mist told the men and without further explanation, she and Dawn stepped to the edge of the pond and removed their clothes.

Steve and Mark's eyes were glued to the two naked women. Their breasts were capped by deep red areolas and nipples and soft white pubic hair formed a line covering their pussy lips. Steve gulped and forced himself to look away and watch for danger.

Mark was not so lucky and got caught staring at them by Dawn. Mark blushed and quickly looked away. Totally naked, the women waded into the pond where Dawn leaned over and whispered into Mist's ear, both women chuckled at her whispered words then proceeded to bathe. When they had finished they waded out and put on their clothes.

"Ok, your turn, and we will stand watch," Mist said.

The two men dutifully walked to the edge of the water and removed their shirts, shorts, shoes, and socks leaving only their boxer shorts on. They then started to wade into the water.

They both froze as Dawn's musical voice said, "Why do you wear shorts over shorts, and why are you wearing part of your clothing in to bathe?"

"Besides," Dawn chuckled mischievously, "We gave you a full view of our naked bodies don't you think you owe us the same view of you?"

As Steve and Mark turned to face them, Mist and Dawn smiled innocently. Resigned, both men removed their boxers and stood nude for inspection. Steve even went so far as to spin around for full display.

"Pretty, what is the word, oh yeah, handsome and see their pubic hair is the same color as the hair on their heads too, if they just weren't so blindingly white." Mist laughed.

Mark blushed almost matching his red hair and said, "If you ladies have finished your inspection may we bathe now?"

The women chuckled and Mist motioned them to go ahead.

The following day Dawn shot a lizard like creature and that evening she tossed it to Steve and said, "I bagged it so you clean and cook it."

Steve laughed and set about doing just that. "Do you wish me to feed it to you too Dawn?" He jokingly asked.

For an answer, Dawn just sat cross-legged on the ground and opened her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.