Under Construction - Cover

Under Construction

Copyright© 2007 by Islador

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A short little tale of a man who finds love in an unexpected fashion. This IS NOT a stroke story. If that's what you're expecting--pass this one up. Its slow to start but he gets where he needs to be. It's a slice out of a person's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex  

When I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex, the property manager came rushing out of his office. I saw him waving me down. I stopped and rolled down my window.

"What do you want?"

"You can't park that thing in here. You'll have to find someplace else to leave it."

"I get two parking spaces with my unit. If I use both to park my truck, then I'm not blocking anyone else."

"I'm telling you, you can't park that here."

"I don't care what you say; it's in the lease contract that I can park whatever I want in my two spaces. The only stipulation in the lease is no junk cars. This isn't junk. If you push it, I'll call my lawyer and we'll find out who is right."

He flipped me the finger and mumbled something under his breath. He turned and went back into his office. I'm sure he was going to call the owner to make trouble. I didn't care. I knew I was right about the lease, I checked it before I signed it. I pulled forward, centering my truck in the two spaces marked as mine.

Sunshine hadn't said anything during the exchange. I shut everything down and turned to her.

"I know that came across a bit harsh but that guy has been an ass to me since day one. This isn't the first time he's tried the power-trip thing on me."

"Is he going to cause trouble for you?"

"He's going to try. I know what the lease says about vehicles allowed in the complex. There isn't anything about oversize trucks. It says no junk cars and no over-the-road commercial rigs. This isn't an OTR rig; it's a 5-ton medium truck. The plates and registration list it as a SUV. That's what any legal action will look at. With no commercial tags, they can't deny me the right to park it here."

"Okay, I understand. What about me staying with you?"

"It isn't any of his business. There isn't anything in the lease about guests."

I watched her start to say something but she stayed quiet. She nodded.

"Let's go inside before this truck turns into a hotbox."

I waited until she got out before lowering the sunscreens on the windshield. Once inside the apartment, we stood in the entryway for a moment. I wasn't sure what to do or say. Sunshine grinned and left me standing there while she went into the kitchen. She came back out with two bottles of beer. She stood next to my chair and motioned for me to sit.

Once I was comfortable, she handed me a beer and then sat in my lap. I laughed and pulled her into a more comfortable position. She had been sitting directly over my crotch and I knew it wouldn't take much before something was going to rise to the occasion. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and leaned into me. Yeah, I like this a lot.

We sipped our beer and cuddled together in the chair. She kicked off her shoes and curled up in my lap. I flipped up the footrest and grabbed the TV remote. I found a baseball game on and left the sound down low. The teams didn't matter; I was just using it for background noise. I tried to think of what to do next. We both needed to talk about the situation.

I knew she wanted to do more than just cuddle. It was comforting that she was honoring my request from this morning about slowing down. Okay, Pete, its crunch time. You have an eighteen-year-old girl who has expressed the notion that she wants to be in your bed and possibly a lot more. She told her parents that I was her boyfriend. Damn, I hadn't been that to anyone for quite some time. Did I really want her as my girlfriend?

Yeah, I did. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the feeling that thought gave me. So, what does that mean now? I never had a girlfriend move in with me so fast, but the circumstances were a lot different now. The storm had moved that timetable up in one huge leap. Did I really mind? Well, no, I thought. What about sharing my bed? That was a tougher question to answer.

I didn't know enough about her and the relationship was too new for anything to foment in my mind. I needed to ask her some questions. I needed to find out what she wanted and expected beyond one night. I just didn't want to do or say anything to screw up a potential good thing.

I had been gazing off into space and now that I had made my decision to talk, I found myself staring into her eyes. She was watching me think. There was a bit of a frown and her forehead creased a bit. I knew she was concerned. I smiled and I could see that she relaxed when I did that. I set my beer down and wiped the condensation from my hands on my jeans. I cupped the side of her face, grazing my thumb along her cheek. That earned me a smile.

"Sunshine, I like you a lot. Actually, more than a lot, but right this second I'm not sure how much more."

"Hmmm, if you keep treating me like this, I'm going to be liking you a lot more, too."

"You told your parents that I was your boyfriend."

"Yeah. Is that a problem, Peter?"

"No, it's not. I like it that you think of me in that fashion. It makes things easier, too."

"I had to tell them. They are pretty strict and old fashioned."

"If that's the case, why did they let you stay last night and now?"

She blushed and looked down. I knew she was hiding something. At least from her reaction, it wasn't too terrible.

"I told them that if they didn't allow it, I was going to run away and stay with you anyway."

I didn't like the implications of that, but I understood. I had done something similar in my youth. I couldn't deny her the same freedom of cutting the strings from home. I wasn't angry and I told her that.

"I'm not mad, Sunshine. A little concerned, maybe. They don't think I'm coercing you do they?"

"No, that's what some of the arguments today were about. I had to convince them you weren't forcing me. You were the one who convinced them."

"Me? How? I wasn't even aware that concern had been raised."

"It was your behavior and actions, Peter. You are a nice guy and they saw that today."

Now it was my turn to blush a little. I wasn't use to this kind of scrutiny or getting compliments. I wasn't comfortable when people paid me compliments. I didn't know how to accept them gracefully. That was one social skill I was never able to acquire. What she told me sunk in. Her parents basically approved of me seeing her. It wasn't just out of necessity that she was staying with me. Whew.

She leaned down and kissed my cheek. I cupped her cheek again and pulled her in for a real kiss. It was very nice and soft. She put her beer next to mine on the coffee table. She curled up closer in my lap and we kissed again. This time there was more heat in the kiss. I could feel her nipples rubbing against my chest through her shirt. I started to wonder when she took her bra off. Then realized it didn't matter. I hugged her close and kissed her.

I used my other hand to caress her back. I lowered the one holding her cheek to her neck. I tickled her ear with my fingertips and she moaned. I continued to explore her body with my hands while we kissed. I was definitely hard and it was pushing against her butt. She wiggled a little to let me know she was aware of it. That elicited a moan from me.

She pulled back enough to break the kiss. Her breathing was so fast that she couldn't do through her nose anymore. She hugged me tight, whispering in my ear.

"Oh, Peter! Yes!"

I nibbled along her jaw until I reached her earlobe. I sucked it in, grazing it with my teeth. She moaned in my ear. I continued to nibble and lick my way down her neck. Sunshine shuddered against me. What few words she tried to say came out unintelligible. I continued to lick and suck on her neck and throat. She was squirming all over my lap. I didn't think she was going to be able to stay there for long.

I ran my hands up under her shirt. Her skin was smooth and very warm to the touch. I liked it a lot. She pulled back long enough to pull her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She pulled up on my shirt next. I helped her getting it off of me. She hugged me close, rubbing her nipples into my chest. She giggled.

"I love the way your chest hair tickles my nipples, Peter."

More giggling from her and I had to chuckle myself at her little rhyme. When we kissed this time, I ran my tongue along her upper lip. She purred and squirmed some more. I wasn't going to be able to stay like this for much longer. My dick was fighting to escape my jeans. The pressure of her squirming over it and grinding her butt against me was driving me crazy.

I slid an arm under her legs and the other behind her back. I stood up. She squealed in surprise. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I carried her into the bedroom. I tried to lay her down on the bed but she didn't want to let me go.

"Do you want to hug me some more or would you like me to get undressed?"

She let go of my neck and lay back on the bed. She was grinning and blushing. I unlaced my boots without falling over onto my face. She helped me undo the buttons on my jeans. When I slid them down, my dick popped free and almost hit her on the chin. She gasped and then laughed. Her eyes never wavered once she saw it. I stood in front of her, letting her look as much as she wanted.

She glanced up at me and licked her lips. She started to reach for it but hesitated.

"Can I touch it?"

I could only nod. Her tiny hand wrapped around as much of it as she could. Her other hand cupped my balls.

"It's gorgeous!"

That made me smile. There had been comments made about that part of my anatomy before, but never that. Her grip tightened a little and she slowly pulled on the outer skin. A tiny drop of pre-cum formed on the tip. Her eyes widened a bit. She slowly leaned down, extending her tongue. She curled the tip of her tongue and licked it off. A tiny silver strand connected her tongue and the tip of my dick. She closed her mouth and rolled her tongue around, tasting it. She smiled and looked up at me.

"You taste wonderful, Peter. It's better than I thought it would be."

I could only stare; my voice wasn't working at this point. She leaned in again, opening her mouth. Her lips surrounded the head. The warm, wet sensation of her tongue snaking around the tip sent a shiver up my spine. When she slid her tongue under the foreskin my knees buckled. The intensity of the sensations was overloading my system. My eyes were trying to roll back in their sockets. I had to put my hand out onto her shoulder to stay standing.

I had to stop her for a moment so I could lie down on the bed. Before I could scoot back, she had reattached her mouth to my dick, resuming her sucking and licking. I was in heaven. I could feel the twinge building up. I groaned and tried to say something. My orgasm hit me fast. I felt the surge pulse up the shaft. Sunshine squeezed my balls and sucked harder. I emptied myself into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing. She was humming and purring. When my hips stopped bucking, she twirled her tongue around the tip and sat back with a huge smile.

"Oh god, that was awesome, Peter!"

All I could do was grunt and grin back. My throat was parched. I cleared my throat and tried to speak.

"I should say the same thing, Sunshine. That was very intense."

She pushed out her chest and, I swear, she looked so proud of herself at that moment. I chuckled at her reaction. I was struck by how sensual she looked kneeling on the bed. Her small frame in those tight jeans, the dark brown areola of her breasts, and the small pert nipples standing out made for an intoxicating image. She hadn't let go of me yet. She still gripped my shaft, occasionally pulling up on it to keep it semi-hard; rolling my balls loosely in her fingers.

Her manipulations squeezed out one last drop of fluid. She shifted around alongside me and leaned over to get it with her tongue. She kissed the tip lightly, sucking up the last offering. She pushed the tip of her tongue into the slit. My whole body went rigid in response. I grunted and groaned. She sat back, looking over her shoulder at me and grinned like an ornery child.

"That wasn't nice, Sunshine. Well, on second thought, that did feel pretty damned good. Just warn me next time."

She pouted at first then the ornery grin returned. I reached out to caress her back. Then I spotted her feet sticking out from under her cute butt. I lowered my hand and grazed a finger down the center of her foot. She squealed and moved away from me. Her pout was fighting with her grin.

"I think it's your turn now, Sunshine."

A brief flash of concern crossed her face. The smile returned when she figured out that I was talking about her pants. I was lightly tugging on the cuff of her pant leg. She started to undo the button on her jeans when I pushed her fingers aside.

"Let me do that, please."

She bit her bottom lip and nodded. I slowly undid the button and lowered the zipper. Pulling the flaps aside, I kissed her belly. There was a tiny trace of peach fuzz above the waistband of her underwear. I slowly tugged her jeans past her hips, leaving her underwear in place. I sat up and pulled her pants off her legs, tossing them on the floor. She scooted over a little and placed her feet on my knees. I caressed the tops of her feet as I memorized every detail of her body before me.

I could see the large wet spot in the crotch of her panties. I could smell her excitement. I leaned forward and slid my arms under her back. I pushed my fingers into her hair. It was soft and silky. I put more weight on her and slid forward to kiss her. Our tongues darted and swirled together as I massaged my fingers through her hair. I could feel the wet heat soaking through her panties into my stomach as we kissed. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me in tighter.

I kissed her chin. I ran my tongue down her throat, stopping every couple inches to graze her skin with my teeth. I worked my way down to her breasts. I lightly kissed each nipple, making them stand out just a little more. I swirled my tongue around them, occasionally kissing them as I moved. Her hands were running through my hair, tugging and pulling my head around as I licked her skin.

She started pushing my head lower. I followed her lead and began to kiss my way down her stomach. She would occasionally bump the end of my nose when her breathing hitched. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them off. The center panel slowly reversed inside out from sticking to her. When it pulled free, I was looking at a set of flushed, ruddy brown lips; swollen with her excitement. There was very little hair to hide anything. I tossed her panties over the side of the bed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.