My Girlfriends and I - Cover

My Girlfriends and I

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A fictional story from the point of you of a male pornstar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I met Monica at a local restaurant the studio recommended. It had good food and great service.

We met each other at one of the tables outside with an umbrella over it, and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Most women I meat are in the 5 foot range but Monica was definitely within the 6.

Without heels she stands about 6'2 but with the high heels she was wearing that day it was closer to 6'5.

While I still had a foot on her I'm sure a lot of guys found her intimidating. Most women are simply not that tall.

We talked and got to know each other.

When we had gotten the basic feel for one another I said, "So what do you think?"

Flashing a warm sultry smile Monica said, "I think I like you very much master."

She put a lot of emphasis on the last word and I was surprised by how much it turned me on. It wasn't just how she said but her eyes.

Monica's eyes seemed to reach right into me I felt my heart skip a beat. I don't know how to describe it exactly.

As Americans freedom is something a lot of us cherish, so the idea of giving it up is strange to a lot of us. That's how I felt but Monica was offering herself to me without holding back.

It's just one of those things you have to experience for yourself to fully understand.

We called for the check and she followed me home in her car. Until I had to go pickup Diamond the rest of the time was spent on teaching me how to be a dominant.

You should understand it's a lot more difficult than you think. There actually different types of dominants without going into personalities. If we went into those we would be talking about it forever.

While every dominant is different there are types. The ones I learned are what I call the full time, the part time and the temps.

Allow me to explain what I mean by that. The full time ones are always dominant.

This means the submissive gives them total control and they belong to the dominant. Before you say you understand let me explain further.

In this type of relationship the dominant controls everything from pain, pleasure, food intake to anything you can think of. While this allows them a great degree of control over their submissive, it also means they are responsible.

If the submissive is totally dependent on the dominant for all of their needs the dom. must provide everything. If you are beginning to picture what that means you understand it's not all fun and games.

The dom. while they can deliver punishment they must also be the protector that is if they want to do their job. It's not easy by any means.

As the dominant you are the provider and leader. The submissive follows your lead and obeys you.

This does not mean that the dominant is just some power hungry person. It's something deep down that only certain people have.

It doesn't make you bad or good, just different.

Before I digress too much let's move on to the part timer. This dominant and submissive relationship only exists in sex.

Another word for a dominant is a top while the submissive is a bottom. In this case once the sex stops this relationship can be easily hidden, and they come back to it later.

In the first case this is a little more difficult for obvious reasons.

The third group are the temps now this is an interesting group if you ever come across it. While the other two are very similar, the only thing that stays the same here is that there is a top to bottom.

Confused? Well here's the difference: In the third category both partner's are switches. This mean's they like either role and can "switch" hence the name.

This means in any given moment during sex one partner can give up control to the other when they are the top. It tends to be more flexible so both partners enjoy without giving up too much freedom.

In the other two roles are fixed in the last they can be changed.

That's about as clearly as I can explain it. To those of you who practice any of them, if I got anything wrong or missed something I apologize. This is simply how I made sense of it.

In my case I was already being put in the place of the dominant. The movie required that I put in that role. This meant that there would be no switching.

The studio wanted it that way and they were dishing out major cash for me to do it. I wasn't about to say no considering this is what I signed up for.

To say that I was nervous was an understatement. It's one thing to try in your own home and screw up there, it was quite another to screw up in front of a camera.

Monica and I had practicing a lot together and her smile and voice gave me confidence. I won't talk about the details in front of the camera, but let's just say I surprised them in a good way.

I know I've been very open before, but there is a reason for the change and I'll explain later.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.