My Girlfriends and I - Cover

My Girlfriends and I

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fictional story from the point of you of a male pornstar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I soon learned my time in Japan had only increased my reputation. Word of mouth and merchandise sales had directors and their studios in porn industry clamoring for me to come back to work, but I took a break from the mainstream. Instead I did some amateur films: my first love.

While it might not be as spectacular, you got to work with new talent and in my humble opinion it was a lot more fun. The doors were open so I got my pick of a few promising projects.

I would do my little bit and I was done for the day and headed home.

This is how it happened until I got a call from the hospital on my cell: Diamond had been in a car accident and was in the hospital. Apparently she hadn't changed her emergency information in all that time and I was listed as her point of contact.

As much as I didn't want to go part of me decided I owed it to myself if nothing else. Sure we had broken up but as much as I tried part of me still cared for her.

Driving to the hospital I checked in with the nurse at the front desk heading to her room during visiting hours. The person I saw in that bed was not the Diamond I remembered.

She had lost a lot of weight and had rings around her eyes and I thought I saw the signs of needle marks on her arms that didn't look fresh.

I had seen drug users before and didn't like hanging with them. Either you got into trouble or they did. More times than not they were a train wreck waiting to happen. I had never fit Diamond into that category. Every user I had ever seen had something wrong with them be it a horrible past, or using it as a poor way to cope with stress. Neither were true in her case, so what was it?

Pulling up a chair I sat by her bed as she lay their unconscious: bruises and small cuts covering her arms and legs.

She must have managed to cover up her face because that had only a few bruises and no cuts. Looking at her like this she seemed so peaceful. I could only imagine what her body must be going through.

A healthy human might recover well enough but drugs can destroy a body's ability to heal itself without help. When Diamond woke up her body would be a lot weaker than it should and she would need help, but I wasn't sure I was the guy.

The door to the room opened behind me and a small woman entered with black hair and hazel eyes. Judging by her uniform I figured she was a doctor and it was soon confirmed as I got up to talk to her.

"Hello Mr. Peters I am Doctor Anderson. I have been in charge of your girlfriend's recovery, and I have some bad news I'm afraid. Perhaps you should sit down." Dr. Anderson said.

No doubt that is what the records showed and in light of the situation I did not think it prudent to correct the doctor.

"While Mrs. Davis is now stabilized, I'm afraid she may never walk again. The x-rays show damage to her spine making motor functions to that area to be difficult if not impossible. I'm sorry." Dr, Anderson said.

Taking a deep breath I took it all in saying, "Can I be alone with her for awhile?"

"Of course sir. If you need me then you can have one of the nurses page me." Dr. Anderson said.

"Thank you doctor, for all that you have done." I said.

In that moment everything bad that happened between us I pushed aside. My cousin Greg had been paralyzed in high school during a football game.

Diamond would need someone to help her through this, and I was the only one who would. She had burned too many bridges with other people and now had no friends.

As soon as she was ready we moved into my new place: a nice home just out of the city. I knew from experience that physical therapy and perhaps counseling was going to cost a lot. Diamond's insurance had just run out as she had faulted on a couple of her last bills.

After paying for her hospital bills they immediately dropped her, cutting their losses. No one could actually blame them. In fact if they really wanted to be assholes they could have refused to pay for even that.

Now it fell to me to take care of anything, which meant going back to work.

Trouble was while I might have plenty of offers that would pay for a lot of bills, only one would pay for all of them. That movie was an S&M movie, you know whips and chains and stuff.

Like I said before I wasn't really into the whole pain thing, but I didn't have a lot of choices right then. Paying for me was one thing but paying for me and someone's rehabilitation was something else.

Accepting the meeting I headed down the studio that Friday in the morning. Greeted warmly by the producer and director we had ourselves a sit down to discuss details.

When I showed up I was surprised to see Ethan there.

"How's it going? Didn't expect to see you here." I said shaking his hand.

"Who do you think suggested you for this project?" Ethan said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said feeling a little more comfortable with the situation.

The producer and the head of the studios were also there when we sat down for the meeting.

"I assume you have some questions and I figure it's best that Ethan explains things." Robert Gregory said.

He was slim Caucasian man of small stature but greatly respected among his peers. Anywhere else he might have been mistaken for a bookkeeper or an accountant with his looks, but the man knew what he was talking about.

Harold Masterson was a bald black man with a little bit of a gut. Wearing one of his usual expensive suits the man looked like a million dollars.

A self-made man he had come from poorer beginning to be one of the big names in the porn industry. Some people might have been surprised to know that he was a dedicated family man, but that was because they didn't know him.

It didn't matter if you worked in porn or you didn't, your profession as long as it was legal didn't matter in such things. Harold like all of them was proud of what he did and saw no point in hiding. The man made an honest living and treated others with respect.

Among this group of men I was more receptive than I would normally be under different circumstances. No matter what happened you could count on them to take care of you.

After we all took our seats around the long black board room table Ethan said, "What we want to do is make an authentic movie that hardcore BDSM fans will love. They are our target audience.

To accomplish this we will not only be pairing you up with a girl but you will actually live with her in that life style."

"Ok, when do we meet?" I said interested and eager to start.

Like I said I trusted these guys, and was about to receive another surprise. While most of the women I would describe as girlfriends Sebbun is that in a whole different way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.