My Girlfriends and I - Cover

My Girlfriends and I

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A fictional story from the point of you of a male pornstar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I'll be the first to admit I am definitely a freak at 7'6. Not only am I very tall but I am very wide, and everything else is to proportion. It is that part if nothing else that has made certain women hesitant to have sex with me.

The thing is it not like my body doesn't provide enough lube. When it comes to the more intimate body fluids, my problem is not a lack of them. In fact one could say quite the opposite.

With short black hair and tan skin I am handsome, but I wouldn't say I was a model. Due to my proportions I was never a slender guy.

Playing various sports over the years, I was the star athlete and weightlifter of almost every school I went to. You figure despite my physical characteristics, getting a girl would be easy.

The trouble is if you put everything together, I grow to seem more and more intimidating sexually. Every girl who I managed to finally get intimate with balked when they saw my package.

Most said, "You are not putting that in me!"

In the case of one girl, she actually fainted. As you might guess this doesn't help a guy's self-confidence. It got to the point that I was afraid I would never get laid.

When my buddies invited me to Las Vegas for some fun and to relax a little get my mind off things, I jumped at the chance to get out town. Once there me, and my buddies decided to checkout the Adult Film Awards convention that was there.

Heading inside I saw all the women I had fantasized about over the years. Every girl seemed to be there and I actually got to meet them in person. What I noticed the most was that they didn't seem scared of me. In fact some were actually eyeing suggestively.

When talking to one girl named Diamond, she mentioned that there was an audition the next day. My buddies decided to head back home, and wished me luck as I headed for the audition.

"Knock them dead Simon." They said with a smile.

All of them hoped just as I did that this might be something I could get into. Every one of them knew my problems with women, and they had all seen the girls' looks too.

Diamond met me at the door and invited me in. It was a nice house in a residential neighborhood that seemed pretty average to me. I had always figured porn movies had been made in mansions or studios.

"Don't worry honey. This is just to see how you'll do. If people like you and you enjoy it that this is your way in." Diamond said noticing how nervous I was.

I still hadn't actually sealed the deal with a girl yet at that point. I thought about calling a hooker or something, but that was a no go. I had seen cop shows and knew about stings and things like that.

Not only did I not want to get caught, but I didn't want to pay to have sex with someone. You can call it pride if you want, I just didn't want to feel like even more a loser.

Bringing me over to a couch Diamond sat me down to get me comfortable. The crew setup a camcorder on a stand for the low budget audition, while Diamond and I talked.

Diamond was very nice and pretty friendly. The fact she was a smoking hot blond didn't hurt either. Facing me she looked so sexy in her black spaghetti strap top and jean shorts.

She had lovely legs and a nice tight butt, from what I had seen walking behind her earlier. Her breasts were small, and natural which fit her figure just fine.

When the camera began she asked my name after introducing herself.

Looking at the camera I said, "Simon Peters."

"Is this your first time Simon?" Diamond said.

"You mean in porn?" I said and almost winced on what that might imply.

Diamond noticed the implication too asking, "Have you had sex with a girl Simon?"

"Not exactly, it just that... well..." I said trying to explain.

Finally taking a breath I stood up unzipping my pants, and pulling out my cock. I expected the whole thing to end right there.

Everyone would say, "Sorry kid you're a freak and we can't use you."

None of the guys in any of the movies were as big as me, and trust me I checked. It's not that I am just way too long, but length plus width.

"Wow! Can I touch it?" Was Diamond's response to the whole thing.

As you can guess I was so shock I just stood there. This was definitely not the answer I had been expecting.

"Please?" Diamond asked, "I want to touch it."

All I could do was nod and that was all the girl needed. She told me to sit back and relax, and I quickly did as I was told. Diamond leaned down in front of me, slipping off both spaghetti straps on her shoulders.

As she wore no bra her beautiful breasts came into full view, giving me something very nice to look at.

"Do you like them Simon?" Diamond asked stroking my inner thigh lightly with her fingers.

I nodded yes already starting to breathe hard.

Taking me in her expert hands, Diamond stroked the length of my cock right in front of everyone. Everyone was quiet including me just living in the moment. Opening her mouth Diamond tried to fit the head of it inside.

It took some work, but eventually she managed to fit it in her warm mouth. I gasped coming right there from my first blowjob.

Groaning I felt my cock pump out warm jism into her mouth. Sensing it coming Diamond had opened her throat taking in as much as she could. Some of it however proved too much and made its way past her lips.

Wiping it up with her fingers she forced it back into her mouth swallowing it all. Every guy there including me could only watch in awe at the entire process.

"Umm that was good. Got any more?" Diamond said stroking my cock again.

It appeared my cock was ready for some more attention because it didn't take long to spring back to life. Smiling Diamond straddled my lap still wearing her clear platform, which you could see right through with pink straps.

Guiding it she slipped slowly down its length watching me moan and close my eyes. It felt so good, and you can't imagine the relief. This is what I had been waiting for; to be inside a woman just once.

If this was going to be my last time I intended to enjoy it. Taking my time I leaned forward to suck on her tits as I grasped her sides. Using my hands and arms I slowly moved her up and down my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.