Breeding Shirley, The Trophy Wife - Cover

Breeding Shirley, The Trophy Wife

by fertile_kitty

This story is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC license

Science Fiction Sex Story: Trophy wife Shirley's sexual frustration attracts the attention of a primal male who picks up on her scent, forcefully mounting and breeding her rear.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Cream Pie   Size   .

Ding Dong

Shirley stopped reading her morning paper and grabbed her coffee before heading to the front door wondering who was outside.

"Ummm hi maam... I'm with Bill's Stables and am here to help you out with some landscaping work I believe?

Shirley smiled at the young pimpled teen, so polite yet obviously a little bit unprepared and uncomfortable at the revealing silk kimono she was wearing.

"Yes thats right, nice to meet you," said Shirley as she softly shook the young man's hand. "All the tools and supplies are in the back shed and you have a copy of what I wanted right?"

"Yes maam, I got your request a few days ago and I think I have come up with something that will fit right into your request."

"Wonderful, so is there anything else that you needed?" asked Shirley.

"Nope maam, we can take it all from here." replied the teen a little more confidently.

"Great, I'm looking forward to seeing it when you guys are finished" said Shirley, smiling as she moved to close the door.

"Our pleasure," replied the teen as he waved and got back to the company truck.

Shirley smirked to herself as she sipped her coffee and walked barefooted back into the tile-floored kitchen. Even though he was just a hormonally confused teen, it was always reassuring to Shirley that despite her aging, she still had "it" when it came to attracting men. After 8 years, she felt like sexually, her marriage was falling into a rut even if her busy husband hadn't noticed. Her unwillingness to bear children for him was beginning to become a real wedge issue between the two of them whenever they fought or argued about anything. Life was becoming routine and boring.

Like clockwork, this morning she was woken up by her husband Rick who while groggy, was erect and thinking about sex. He pressed her for a quickie and she obediently obliged, laying on her back and spreading her toned legs for him while he climbed over and maneuvered himself inside her missionary style. Shirley recited her memorized moan patterns as she looked lazily sideways out the bedroom window while enduring Rick's thrusts. After a few minutes, Shirley incrementally started increasing her fake moans to accommodate Rick's level of arousal as she heard his breathing quicken and felt him start to speed up his thrusting. It didn't take Rick long after hearing Shirley's moans get louder to start seizing up and giving a few short grunts as his morning erection emptied itself inside her. Rick politely asked Shirley if she came and like the good wife she was, Shirley always nodded her head in agreement, no matter what was really on her mind. After he pulled out, she would go to the bathroom and clean herself off before quickly getting him dressed and fed, kissing him at the door and sending him on his way to the financial district downtown.

To the outsider, their marriage looked perfect and stable but secretly, Shirley was growing depressed at how her life was slowly wasting away from the monotonous routines of tanning, shopping, pilates, and gossiping that characterized her life.

By living outside of town, one thing Shirley always took advantage of was the fresh natural air that was abundant outside. It was a beautiful day today and Shirley walked to the kitchen window and turned the latch, opening the small door to let the breeze flow through the room. Shirley closed her eyes and breathed in deeply through the chest, lifting her silicone enhanced breasts as she listened to the leaves bristling in the wind. She loved feeling the breeze brush up against her face and always felt better after it renewed the stale air inside the house.

"Ahhh," Shirley sighed as she opened her eyes again and walked over to the patio door, opening it and admiring the perfectly manicured acre of field and shrubs that was their backyard. Leaning against the patio door, she watched with curiosity as the truck from the farm pulled up her back driveway. Towing a smaller trailer behind it, Shirley watched as the truck parked and the teen hopped out to unlock the trailer in the back. "Okay, boy" she heard the teen say as he used a leash to drag the stud out of the trailer onto the dirt floor.

Shirley squinted her eyes as she witnessed the male stag emerge for the first time. Entirely naked, the stag had an exceptionally tall and muscular frame, towering over the young teen that had it on a leash. She watched with intrigue as the burly stag obediently but begrudgingly obeyed the commands the teen was giving, heading over to the woodshed to start the work that he was given.

She had never seen a stag or a sow live before, just on cable news TV where they had become a contentious issue in political circles due to their ambiguous human rights status. When Shirley had originally planned to landscape part of her garden, she had no idea what subs even were until hearing about them from one of the other neighborhood wives one day at lunch at the private country club...

"Shirley, have you heard about those new sub people things that they are beginning to sell?" excitedly asked one of Shirley's neighbors sitting across from her.

"What is a sub person thing?" replied a confused Shirley.

"My husband can't stop talking to me about them. He is convinced they are the next big thing and is pouring the company assets into them. They come from Alaska and supposedly they are our related to us humans somehow, I'm not really sure. Anyway, ever since the government started giving out breeding licenses for them, the breeders are now starting to rent them out dirt cheap to do labor jobs. Maybe you might want to consider it for that landscaping project that you've been talking about forever." explained Shirley's neighbor.

"So, how does this whole thing work exactly?" asked Shirley, skeptical but now more intrigued.

"I'm not really sure but here is the card for the ranch that my husband currently deals with, get a quote from them and see how it compares with your regular quote before just going off and starting everything," said Shirley's neighbor, handing Shirley a business card.

"Thanks, I will take a look at it," said Shirley, taking the card.

"No problem darling," laughed the woman.

The ladies were right, Shirley was surprised when the quote for her landscaping job came back at almost half of what it would have cost her even if she had contracted out to migrant workers. While she wasn't entirely comfortable with using these things to landscape her lawn, as soon as Rick saw the price difference in the bill, it was decided that they were going to go with the new service.

After 20 minutes of curiously watching the stag and his trainer at work, it was becoming clear why the labor bill came out to be so much less. Seeing the stag go about his business was like watching a moving forklift. He was able to pick up entire logs or stones and carry them to wherever they were needed. As Shirley sat at the breakfast table by the patio window watching the stud working his way closer to her, Shirley saw the stud's full frontal for the first time. Lazily slapping against his muscular thighs as he walked, Shirley caught herself staring at the stag's impressive piece of meat as he went about his business. Like a pendulum it swung between his legs freely, obscuring the tight sack that discreetly clung to its base.

Since they had gotten married, Shirley had not been sexual with another man besides her husband. She was now daydreaming about her time as a single woman on the prowl for a rich man to support her. Shirley rubbed her thighs together in a small bit of frustration as they began to tickle with the memories of previous lovers she had bedded. As she indulged further in the fantasy, Shirley was starting to feel slightly damp underneath her thigh high kimono. As a fresh breeze came through the patio window, Shirley snapped out of her fantasy and opened her eyes in shock to see the stag looking straight back at her eyes with an piercing gaze. He had stopped whatever he was doing and appeared to be scanning her body as noticed her for the first time.

Shirley immediately grew uncomfortable with the direct attention the stag had focused onto her. She wasn't sure exactly what he was doing but something inside her didn't feel right. Unaware of the small stain she had made in her lace panties, Shirley hurriedly got up and carried her morning newspaper to the kitchen counter outside the stud's line of sight. She heard a knock on the glass patio doors.

knock knock

"Mrs. White?" asked the pimply teen.

Shirley looked back over her shoulder to see the young man politely standing outside while peering his head inside.

"Mrs. White? I accidently forgot something I need back at the barn. Do you mind looking after Rocket for just a few minuets while I go back to pick up the thing I need? You wouldn't have to do anything really, just give me a call if he stops working or wanders into your neighbor's fields or something." casually explained the teen

"Ummm, is it really safe to do this?" Shirley asked, wondering if he was underestimating the risks to cover his own screwup.

"Oh yes, he's very well trained. I've secured his leash to a nearby tree so he won't be able to travel more than about 30 meters anyhow just for extra security."

"Well I guess if everything is alright, its OK with me," Shirley reluctantly agreed.

"Thank you very much Mrs. White! You're really saving my skin here," gratefully thanked the teen.

Shirley watched through the kitchen window as the boy hopped into the truck and backed out of the driveway back to the ranch that was about a 10 minute drive. She took a quick look over to the stag who had immediately stopped working and was tugging on his leash that was secured against an old oak tree. Shirley cursed at herself for naively believing what the boy said and took another sip of her coffee as she rationalized her gullibility.

A few minutes past as Shirley flipped through the celebrity gossip magazine that was lying on the counter, catching up on who was dating who, who had cheated on who, and who was leaked the latest sex tape.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shirley's heartrate jumped about a hundred fold as she heard the animalistic snarl extremely close by. She turned her head and saw the stud walking into her house from the open patio. His collar somehow broken, Shirley watched nervously as the stag bent down to sniff and lick the leather chair that she had just been sitting on. Shirley panicked and let off a high pitched scream as her mind started shutting down, devolving into a primal fight or flight set of responses.

The stud stood up immediately and moved towards her at a rapid pace, angrily yelling and growling directly at her. Shirley immediately stopped screaming and pressed herself up against the counter as the stag moved towards her, trying to put as much distance between her and the large animal as she could. As the stag cornered her and Shirley became more and more helpless to think rationally, she started sobbing as she realized that she wasn't going to get away from him.

"Please don't hurt me..." she said sobbingly as she tried to put her hands in front of her to stop.

The stag grabbed a hold of both her wrists and forcefully turned her body over so that she bent over the counter. As Shirley sobbed and wept on the counter, she looked at the reflection of the kitchen TV screen near her face to see what the stud was doing to her. As she saw the stag's meat begin to thicken and harden behind her, she realized with sobering clarity what the stag wanted. There was only one thing he could want with her and she and closed her eyes, trying not to think about what was coming next.

Shirley tensed as she felt the stag's nose start to sniff around her rear, checking to see if she was in heat or not. She tried to control her hyperventilation as the stud, sensing that she was not ready, extended his tongue started licking her waxed mound through the thin fabric of her lacy thong panties. Shirley bowed her head on the table and opened her jaw as she felt the foreign tongue explore her private areas. Though her mind wished he would stop, it was somewhat exhilarating for her to feel another male's tongue work itself on her private mound. While she had sometimes fantasized about attracting the club towel boy or one of the 30something bachelors to go down on her, she had never fantasized or imagined in a million years that it would happen like this. His tongue felt much firmer and coarser than her husbands or any of the lovers she had been with. Shirley rolled her back eyes in pleasure while feeling the bumps of his coarse taste-buds massage their way between her legs. It was becoming surprisingly pleasurable for Shirley to endure as she felt the stag try to probe and penetrate his tongue inside of her pussy.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shirley snapped her eyes open in fright and edged up closer against the counter as she heard the stag snarl once again, this time directly at her pussy. She felt the stag's nose bury itself in her rear and felt his teeth for the first time brush up against the soft rear of her butt. Shirley's heart-rate shot up again panicking that he might hurt her by carelessly using his teeth around her most sensitive areas. She bent her knees slightly and tried her best to kick his abdomen with the back of her right foot. Upon hearing her struggle, the stud growled angrily at the attack Shirley had attempted and forcefully pushed both her thighs firmly into the wooden cabinets below the counter. Shirley cried out as her knees banged violently against the cabinet, scaring her enough not to attempt it again. As the back of her feet came back to the floor to support her balance, Shirley's ankles lightly brushed alongside the stag's warm testicular sack and full erection. With a terrible anticipatory feeling, Shirley realized that the stag was now fully prepped and on the verge of mounting her.

Shirley started to hyperventilate again and tried to scream but couldn't as the stag pinned her thighs against the wall. As she lowered her head to the counter-top she felt him biting on her lace panties and realized for the first time that he was actually trying to rip them off with his teeth. Realizing that he wasn't trying to bite her pussy with his teeth, she remained as still as she could to prevent getting herself injured. Shirley bit her lip as the elastic dug waistband of her panties dug deeper and deeper into her skin, leaving a red imprinted mark around her waist. As she felt his teeth gnaw and brush their way around her pussy, she prayed that she wouldn't get hurt over some carelessness of his.

With Shirley now ceasing to resist the stud's advances, Shirley gasped out loud as she quickly felt her elastic panty lining snap, feeling the tension of the underwear go limp as the bottom sheath was torn free. The stag let off a short growl as the elastic waistband snapped directly into his face but quickly quieted down as he devoured the fresh pussy meat that uncovered. Shirley closed her eyes and lowered her head in pleasure onto the counter-top as she felt for the first time his tongue go to work on her bare lips. The feeling of his tongue on her bare skin was unlike anything she had felt before. The bumps along his tongue were noticeably coarser and bumpier than any human tongue and quickly began providing pleasurable stimulation signals along the nerve endings lining her outer lips.

Shirley could not deny that despite being forcefully held against her will, it felt really good to feel the stag's tongue massaging and lapping along her mound. Shirley's jaw dropped open and gasped as she felt the stag push his face against her mound and penetrate her insides with his tongue attempting to lubricate her. The added length of his tongue combined with the coarse bumps that made up his taste-buds was a pleasurable sensation unlike anything she had experienced while her husband made oral love to her. As the sensations grew, Shirley found herself unconsciously grinding herself into the stag's face in an attempt to extract more pleasure from his tongue.

Soon after she started grinding herself in the stag's face, Shirley was disappointed to see the stimulation stop as the stag stood back up and released his iron grip on her thighs. Feeling free of his grasp for the first time, Shirley pushed herself off of the counter-top and stood up turning around to try and see the stag that had just pleasured her. Midway through her turn, she felt the stag's firm hands again take control and and force her wispy shoulders back down onto the counter top. The stag's grip had loosened the pull of the kimono on her right shoulder, causing it to slip down her arm and exposing her right breast onto the black marble sunlit surface. Shirley felt the stag's erection begin to run along her thighs as it tried to position itself along her outer lips. Feeling that there was nothing that she could do to stop him, Shirley tried steading her breath as she prepared herself for his penetration.

After a few seconds of poking his erection around her rear, the stag had positioned himself directly outside her entrance. Shirley's jaw dropped and let out a silent gasp of pain as she felt the stud push himself relentlessly past her insides and straight to her cervix in one thrust.

"Owwwwwwwwww! Stop! Stop..."

Shirley cried out and winced in pain as she felt the stag's meat force its way past her defensive walls. She was lubricated but not nearly lubricated enough, especially for a shaft of his size. Shirley whimpered softly as she bore the pain of the stag's meat forcing its way inside her and heard the stud groan each time as he buried itself inside her rear before pulling out again. For the next few minutes, the kitchen was dominated by sounds of the stag's heavy breathing interspersed with the constant slap slap slap of his pelvis slamming and rutting into her rear. Unused to the prolonged stretch in her legs from standing so straight over the counter, Shirley tried several times to bend her knees but would hear the clang of her kneecaps hitting the lower cabinet everytime as they ran into resistance. As the stud primaly pumped his erect meat in and out of her rear, Shirley vision became clouded by her own sobs as tears streamed sideways down her face. It was her hurting a lot, but Shirley bit her lip and endured the pain as the stag continued relentlessly pistoning his meat in and out of her waxed pussy.

As the stag continued his mating, the pain became less and less unpleasant for Shirley to endure. Shirley's nerves were shutting off and the sharp pain of his penetration was morphing into a manageable dull one. His pre-cum had helped lubricate the inside of her canal and she was now wet enough for him to thrust in and out of her relatively smoothly, unobstructed by any of her vaginal dryness. Shirley looked at the reflection of the kitchen mini-TV and clearly saw how the stud was pinning her down in place while his muscular ass thrusted itself in and out of her. In all the years of lovemaking with her husband, very rarely did they ever have animalistic primal sex like she was experiencing now. As these thoughts passed through her mind, Shirley felt the stud speeding up and grunted in pain as the violent motions of his penetration escalated.

GnnnnnnngggggggggHHHHHHHH

Shirley's jaw dropped and let out a gasp of pain as she felt the stud bury himself to her hilt hitting the mouth of her cervix with the head of his penis. He had stopped thrusting and Shirley guessed he had to be orgasming from the way his shaft was spasming inside her. Shirley caught her breath and regulated her breathing to enjoy the sensations the stag's spasm were causing on her. Shirley noticed the stag's breathing increase and his moans change regularity now that he had buried himself inside her. After several spasms, instead of feeling him withdraw, Shirley was shocked when she felt his meat growing thicker inside her with each spasm of his cock.

"Oh my god..." Shirley cried out as she tried wiggling her rear to dislodge the thickening shaft that was becoming stuck inside her. Shirley heard the stag snort and felt the iron hands of the stag reassert themselves as he pressed her torso harder into the marble counter top. Like an expanding sausage, she felt the entire length of his shaft balloon with each spasm inside her with the head of his shaft expanding even further against her walls. After about a dozen spasms, Shirley's breath was growing ragged from pleasure as each spasm brought with it tighter pressure on her vaginal walls. Shirley gasped further as she felt the the stag's penile head continue ballooning even further after the body of his shaft had stopped expanding, eventually forming into a tight knot that anchored itself directly at the mouth of her cervix.

Shirley was surprised as the stud immediately began to change his demeanor around her, releasing her from his grip by taking his hands off her shoulders and rubbing his face and nose along the silk fabric of the kimono that covered her back. Shirley closed her eyes and smiled in pleasure as she felt the body heat of the stud huddling over her, playfully nuzzling and licking her shoulder, neck and ears while purring in a low deep calming tone. With the extra pressure that his knotting had caused, Shirley now felt the warm pluses of his blood circulation run up and down his shaft which quickly became a regular rhythm of stimulation along all her nerve endings.

Shirley lowered her head and closed her eyes trying to soak in the newfound pleasure. Though she still hurt, the pleasure that she was feeling was washing over the earlier sharp pains that his forced penetration had caused. Feeling something semi-firm lightly pressuring her clit with each spasm from the stag, Shirley silently tucked her right hand between her legs to explore the mystery organ. With her manicured fingers, Shirley tried to figure out what the semi-firm object was as she rubbed and massaged her fingers around it, eliciting moans from the stag. She moved her hand further down and lightly cupped her delicate fingers around the thick base of the stag's shaft, feeling how large it had ballooned in her. Noticing the stud moaning from her stimulations, Shirley moved her fingers down the shaft and cupped the stag's large testicles which were now warmed and no longer tucked aside the base of his shaft. Feeling daring and curious, Shirley squeezed one of the balls and realized from the texture that the semi-firm mass resting against her clit was actually a third smaller testicle tucked against the underside of his penis!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.