A Tale To Tell: Full Circle

by docBlue2

Copyright© 2007 by docBlue2

Erotica Sex Story: Greg's embellishment of the story he told his friends, about Lisa's exposing herself while contractors worked on their house, is the impetus for a wild weekend as Greg, Lisa, and his friends gather for a weekend trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"So let me get this straight." Jack said in disbelief as he sat with Jeremy at the Airport Marriott. "You were in Hawaii at the same time as Greg and his wife?"

"Right." Jeremy quickly answered. "And not only did you see her topless at the beach, but you're telling me that she stripped off her bikini in front of you and a bar full of guys for a contest?"

"Right!" Jeremy raised his open hand and Jack responded with a high five. "And she looks as good as advertised in that photo he showed you last time we all met."

"Damn, of all the dumb luck!" Jack was annoyed he missed out on the fun.

"Some of what happened was just pure luck." Jeremy confessed.

"Greg does seem to have the life. After hearing that story about Greg and his wife playing strip poker while the contractors were in the house. Then seeing that photo of her in a bikini, well, let's just say it stuck in my mind and I needed to do something about it." Jeremy had moved the conversation to an earlier time.

"What do you mean?" Jack was now intrigued.

"Well, I was in the process of planning on a weekend in Honolulu when one of the guys at Sittarra said Greg's company sent him to the islands as a reward for a project they completed. I just decided to alter my itinerary some."

"So you followed them?" Jack was impressed by Jeremy's cunning.

"Well, yes. I just figured I'd catch them on the beach. I only wanted to see what she looked like in person."

"So how did you get from just seeing her topless, to get her to strip? Especially with Greg present."

"That part was just dumb luck. I was hanging out in this pub in the hotel basement when I find out they customarily bet women to swim nude in the hotel pool. There's a window inside the bar that has a view into the pool!" It was clear that Jeremy was enjoying this part of the story.

I met this hot looking waitress, Mandy, who takes me up on that bet and jumps in the pool wearing her birthday suit. After she gets out of the water she tells me a lot of women do it; they're away from home, it's exciting, and they make a few bucks on top of it. So I get thinking and say I'd love to see my buddy's wife do it."

"So you got her to recruit Greg's wife?" Jack says, astounded.

"She just kind of took it on as a challenge. I pointed them out to Mandy on the beach and she smiled while checking Lisa out. Then I notice Greg and his wife headed down by the topless beach area and the next thing I know I'm looking at Greg's wife's tits on the beach! Between that and the story Greg told us of her taking on one of the contractors, I was thinking that getting her to swim naked by the pool window should be nothing for her."

"And as you said, it wasn't!" Jack piped in.

"Well, it wasn't really that easy. But Mandy knew something that would help and said she'd get her in the pool for sure."

"And did she?" Jack responds shaking his head.

"Sure did. Take a look at this!" Jeremy pulled out his Ipod and showed Jack two pictures.

"Holy crap. Is that her? Not just a great set of tits, but look at her hips and ass curving out from that tight waist!" Jack stared at the screen in disbelief. "I can't fucking believe I didn't get in on this! Did she get crazy later; you know... like what happened with the contractors?" Jack continued anxiously.

"Fuck no... it was a public bar. Greg wasn't going to let us gang her there."

"I figured not in the bar. I was just wondering if maybe she... you know... coming out of the pool in only a towel... maybe back at the room she does a private show and gets horny like Greg said she did that time? Who knows, it happened once!"

"No such luck. But I tell you one thing." Jeremy now whispered. "This girl Mandy thought Greg's wife would have had some fun with her if she had pushed it."

"I wonder if Greg knows his wife is such a hot potato. I mean more than he is letting on?" Jack was now intrigued.

"Now that you mention it. I wish I'd have thought of it!" Jeremy got all excited as he pounded his palm into his forehead.

"What! There was more?" Jack nudged him.

"No, but I should have thought about that... a more private setting." He paused. "I would love to have watched her and Mandy get it on." Jeremy stared into space.

"Gee, listen to us Jeremy. This is our buddy's wife we're talking about, like some stripper. We'd better cool it."

"Yeah, I guess." Jeremy quieted down.

"But I sure wish I'd have seen her in person." Jack sighed.

"Maybe you can." Jeremy said after a pause. "You still have that timeshare in Orlando?"

"Sure, but what about what we just said about cooling it?" Jack reminded him.

Jeremy handed the iPod to Jack. "Hey, Greg told us she's a bit of an exhibitionist and I've seen that she is. So what's the harm in Jack getting a little look too, ayah?"


"Hi Greg." Jack called me on my cell about two months later. "You want to meet up?"

"Are you here in Tampa?"

"No, Susan and I are at our condo in Orlando. Maybe you and your wife are interested in joining us for a few days?" Jack asked.

I was surprised that he asked if Lisa could come along. "Lisa too?"

"Well, being my wife is with me..." Jack started to say.

"Yeah, that's true. It's not far away from here. Are you sure Susan even wants company?"

"Sure. It's not like we do much with our time alone. Maybe a little company with another couple is what we could use." Jack said earnestly.

I knew Jeremy and Jack talked. It crossed my mind that Jack was trying to check out Lisa as well, but since Jack's wife would be there, I decided to give it consideration.

"Alright, I'll ask her." I promised

"By Tuesday?"

"Yeah, by Tuesday Jack... and thanks."


I called and asked Lisa if her sister could watch the kids while she joined me for four or five days in Orlando. The company would pay for her ticket since I was staying in town. She was a little surprised we'd be staying with a couple she'd never met before, but I was also surprised at how quickly she agreed.

"Sure Greg, if my sister is available, I'll come down. I could use a long weekend."

That Thursday we all met in Orlando.


Jack's condo was awesome; vaulted ceilings with two bedrooms. There was a sunken living room facing a fireplace just outside the dining area, just off an open kitchen. At the other end of the living room, facing a golf course and encased in a semi circle of frosted glass, sat a large Jacuzzi.

I immediately imagined Lisa sitting in that Jacuzzi in the buff. Part of me remembered how awkward I felt about Lisa's nudity in front of Jeremy, but part of me remembered that I was also somewhat excited by her being topless in front of him and Mandy. In fact, sex with her that night was, well, insatiable. I wondered if the possible rewards outweighed the risk.

"So Greg, what do you think?" Jack asked. I didn't quite take in what Jack said because my mind was busy visualizing Lisa naked in the Jacuzzi; so I didn't answer immediately.

How well Lisa warmed to Susan would determine if I would get to realize that vision. If Susan were open to being nude in the Jacuzzi, then I was sure Lisa would go along. If not, there'd probably be some hesitation on Lisa's part, at least while Jack and Susan were in the room.

Either way, I couldn't wait to get Lisa in that Jacuzzi naked at some point, even if it had to be while Jack and Susan were out shopping.

"Uh Greg? Something wrong?" Jack interrupted my thoughts while I daydreamed.

Lisa poked my side. "No, not at all. I'm just impressed with how nice this place is." I piped up. Lisa saw me looking over at the Jacuzzi more than a few times and wrinkled her brow at me wondering what I was thinking, though I think she had some idea.

The first day was uneventful but nice. We had dinner at a nice Bohemian fish house. Jack and I traded some stories about work and the girls got to know each other. Every time I looked at Susan, I wondered if Jack fears about her having an affair were true. She was quite chatty and friendly, which could be taken as flirtatious. Maybe Jack took it for more than it meant.

Jack and Susan were a few years older than Lisa and I. He was still good looking with strong features that could pass for a Mark Spitz that was a bit older and pudgy now.

Susan was attractive too, hiding well the years that she had lived. She had very nice large eyes that tapered at the edges, giving her a slightly Asian look; though she was of Italian descent. Susan was slim, with small perky tits. Her best feature was her nice round butt, which was more pronounced given her slim hips. I consider myself a tit man, but that ass was hard to ignore. She was what my friends would call a 'spinner'. Although her frequent chatter might be a little wearing, she seemed to be a nice person.

We headed back to the condo for some more drinks. When we settled in, Jack saw me looking over at the Jacuzzi.

"You want to give it a try?" Jack invited.

"Yeah, it looks very tempting." I replied.

"Want to take a dip?" I said to Lisa.

"Maybe later tonight before we go to bed." She replied.

After a little more conversation and drink, Jack and Susan decided to turn in for the night. "Well, we're heading up to bed." Jack announced.

"I just want to let you know that Susan and I don't wear anything in the Jacuzzi, so it's okay if you two do likewise." Jack offered.

Susan elbowed him and pretended to be a little shocked. "We'll leave you two alone for the night. Enjoy the Jacuzzi. Just do me a favor and put the cover on if you can remember when you leave." She added with a smile.

They climbed the stairs to one of two bedrooms separated by a loft area overlooking the living room. I realized that whoever might be in the loft would have a good view of the Jacuzzi as well.

Lisa headed toward the stairs a few minutes later.

"Aren't we going to use the Jacuzzi?" I asked thinking she changed her mind.

"Sure, I'm just going to get my robe." She replied.

"Good point." I said realizing that we wouldn't change back into our clothes after getting out of the Jacuzzi, meaning we'd have to climb the stairs in the buff.

We went upstairs. I quickly undressed and draped a towel around myself while Lisa fetched her robe.

"You plan on taking their advice?" Lisa responded to my wardrobe.

"Sure, only way to experience it." I quickly responded.

"So you're okay with us being nude around Jack and Susan?" Lisa seemed more to be asking me if I were okay with it for her own sake.

"Sure, if they are. Are you?"

Lisa pulled off her panties and grabbed her robe.

"I guess so." I said excitedly.

Lisa wore the same robe she had on when she walked to the outdoor shower during our trip to the Cape. It brought back memories and started getting a rise out of me. The somewhat short, silky, pink robe did little to hide her curvy figure. Her nipples stood out in the material framing her breasts, which swayed as she came down the stairs. Lisa showed a lot of leg and as she came down the stairs. I was thinking that someone down below might get a quick flash from under the robe.

We both settled in at the edge of the Jacuzzi, letting our legs get adjust to the hot water before we submerged. I still had on my towel and Lisa her robe.

"Well? Ready to take the plunge?" I asked as I pulled open the knot holding my towel.

Lisa looked down at me. I didn't exactly have an erection, but my cock was quite full, though soft. I have a pretty flat stomach and the way I was leaning back as I entered the Jacuzzi must've been appealing to Lisa.

"You look good, Greg." She said. Lisa and I almost always end up having sex whenever she says that. I wondered if that would be possible tonight since we were still in an open space.

Lisa opened her robe slowly. She leaned forward causing her breasts to push through together in the opening between the lapels. Her nipples remained hidden. This cautious undressing made her even sexier. I wondered how Jack and Susan would react if they were watching.

Lisa pulled open the bottom of the robe, showing a wisp of dark hair while her legs remained closed in a sitting position. She then pulled the robe slowly off her shoulders causing her breasts to push out prominently.

Arching her shoulders, Lisa opened the robe and let it drop to the ground behind her. Once the robe left her arms, she returned her hands to her sides and placed them on the ledge. Slowly she lifted her butt of the edge and lowered herself gradually down into the Jacuzzi.

I now saw where she had shaved her pubes in a neat little strip, running down her body, stopping just above her pink lips. Those lips were very visible until they finally disappeared into the warm water.

Needless to say, this was all a little too sexy for me and I made my way over to Lisa immediately. She ended up on my lap, lying against me, causing her upper body to float on the surface of the water. Her body glistened in the dim room light, her wet skin getting sprayed by bubbles just at the surface.

I leaned over to kiss her as I caressed her breasts. Lisa let out an appreciative moan before reminding me about our hosts.

"If they come back out, they'll see us." Lisa said turning back and looked up towards the loft area.

"Doubt they will, they're either asleep or doing the same thing!" I said haughtily.

The thought of being seen did excite us. Lisa closed her eyes and was now enjoying the frontal massage I was giving her.

My fingers slid easily over her wet skin. Her head swayed in a rhythmic motion in concert with my hands as she kept her eyes shut. Every so often she would let a soft moan pass from her lips as a finger came in contact with a sensitive part. Finally my hands slid below her stomach and she tensed; she knew where I was headed.

My hand found her little furry mound. Lisa was very sensitive as I brushed over it. I quickly found her little nib, massaging it lightly then moving up and massaging just above it, on her pelvis bone; Lisa's erogenous zone is actually about two inches above her clitoris.

I put my leg under her to keep her body at the surface. We were both looking at her exposed body in anticipation of her climax.

I was hoping that Jack or Susan was secretly watching us. I could tell from Lisa's glances up toward the loft that she was thinking the same, making the moment even more exhilarating as Lisa's body convulsed into orgasm.


We all ate a delicious breakfast of omelets the next morning, prepared by Jack.

"Well, Susan and I like a little morning wakeup in the Jacuzzi after a cup of coffee." Jack said just before he slid a fork full of omelet into his mouth.

"I don't blame you. Lisa and I really enjoyed it last night." I said looking over at Lisa who, I'm sure, was thinking about her floating orgasm as well.

"Well then, feel free to join us. But if you have any problem with that, we'll wait until you two go out later." He offered.

I looked over at Lisa to gauge her expression.

Susan helped me out by quickly volunteering. "Only if you're comfortable Lisa. I mean, it's okay with me if it's okay with you." Susan said implying that she was comfortable with being nude with us in the water.

"The younger women don't seem to wear much out in public these days, so I'm not really sure that it matters much to these two guys." Susan added almost as if she was disappointed that we wouldn't consider it much of a rush anyway.

"Well, I feel bad about having to make you wait to go in." I said, giving Lisa a way out.

"It's fine Susan." Lisa responded.

Jack smiled as he realized he would be seeing Lisa nude as well.

Lisa had exhibited herself some with the contractors, and fully with the caretaker at the Cape, the surfer, and especially the bar in Waikiki! But there was something sexier about this, because it just seemed more, well, intimate.

The girls went upstairs to change and fetch their robes, while Jack and I took turns grabbing towels in the downstairs bathroom. We were pretty quiet in anticipation of seeing each other's wives in the nude.

"I guess you don't have to hear Jeremy gloat anymore." I said to Jack knowing how he ranted about Jeremy having had the opportunity of seeing my wife topless.

"I wasn't really thinking about that Greg." Jack lied. "The setting is a bit different and I have Susan with me."

It was true. What transpired in Hawaii seemed more like a spring break story and Jeremy was a known hound-dog. This was more normal and intimate, though I thought Jack was getting the better of the trade than I.

The girls came down and I watched Jack taking in Lisa's curves under her clingy thin robe.

He was about to step into the Jacuzzi when Susan cut him off.

"Uh, let the ladies get in first, Jack." She quickly interjected as she came down the stairs.

I wondered why she said that, but then understood when I though back to the night before and remembered seeing Lisa's pussy lips as she climbed into the Jacuzzi. Susan must have done this before and knew that having the men sit and watch the ladies climb in was a little explicit and somewhat chauvinistic.

In any case, Jack and I turned around while the girls took off their robes and climbed into the Jacuzzi. Of course we stole a peek and even winked at each other as we did.

Lisa looked stunning as she stood in the water about thigh deep. Her large breasts sloped out over her flat stomach, her nice round ass flared out from her small back.

Susan looked exactly as I thought: small perky tits, pointy nipples, sporting a great ass. Susan's ass would be tempting to any man. I let the thought move out of my mind in order to keep from getting an erection.

Jack and I soon followed, both sitting at the edge. Jack took his towel off first, having no problem with his nudity.

I waited a little longer and watched Susan's eyes move down my body when I removed my towel. I also noticed Lisa looking over at her while Susan was checking me out.

I was semi-erect by now and Lisa giggled, "Greg, I think you should just get in quickly." She received a knowing smile from Susan.

Lisa popped up a few times, displaying her tits. Jack never missed the action when she did. After about fifteen minutes Susan stood up and announced that she had had enough. She stepped up on the ladder leading out of the Jacuzzi, pausing to fix her hair. Her slim waist and round ass was about two feet from my face. I couldn't help but take in the show playing out in front of me.

I presented a look of apology towards Jack. He just shrugged his shoulders and sunk a little deeper into the tub, probably to hide an erection. I know it would happen to me if Lisa had presented the same pose to Jack.

Susan climbed out of the tub. Lifting her leg over the edge of the Jacuzzi, I caught sight of her sex. I looked to the side to find Jack had his eyes closed, but Lisa tilted her head to the side making a "you enjoying yourself" face at me. This time I shrugged and settled lower in the tub with my erection.

Thinking about the situation, I wondered if turn about was fair play. "I think I'm done too." I said before getting up, wrapping my towel around myself, and heading up the stairs.

Lisa locked onto my eyes giving me a 'what are you doing' kind of stare. "I'll be right down." I added leaving Jack and Lisa alone in the Jacuzzi together. I left the door to my room open so that they both knew I might be right back or watching.

From my perch in the room, I could see them. Lisa had her back to me. I didn't' worry about Jack because he was watching Lisa. I heard them chatting for a few moments, then I heard Lisa say she was getting out.

She stood up in front of Jack and tied her hair back, letting her breasts just pop out in full view above the water. Jack looked straight up at her with no hint of propriety. Then the sentence that would come back into play later in the weekend came out.

"Our other friend Jeremy said you... well... you had a great figure. He's wasn't exaggerating." I was surprised at Jack's openness with his wife still in the house.

I saw something move from the corner of my eye and realized Susan had left her door open from across the hall. She was parading around her room still nude, bending over her bed as she picked up one piece of clothing and then the next. Her round ass was very visible and moved my attention from the Jacuzzi to her.

I suddenly remembered what was going on down stairs and I returned my attention to the tub. I was surprised to see Lisa still standing above Jack, still talking.

"And you guys talk about these sorts of things do you?" I heard Lisa say, trying to sound innocent.

"Well, only for items worth mentioning." Jack answered.

"So did Jeremy also mention he ran into Greg and me in Hawaii?" Lisa now opened up.

"Yes."

"About meeting us at the topless beach?" Lisa inquired.

"Yes, and the pool and the pub." Jack said freely.

Lisa was now on display in front of Jack for more than a few minutes as they continued talking. I thought of going out to the loft to break it up, but the scene excited me.

"Yeah, things got a little out of hand in the bar. I don't know what you must think of me?" Lisa continued.

"I think you are a liberated woman who's proud of her, um, figure." Jack said trying to find a fine line between compliment and lecherous.

"Actually, that's not the case at all." Lisa giggled. "It was just the situation."

"Like now." Jack stared down Lisa's body.

"You're right." Lisa blushed and looked down realizing how exposed and close she was to Jack. She put her arm over her breasts explaining. "But only because Greg is okay with it."

"So you're okay with whatever Greg is then?" Jack smiled subtly, sunk down in the water, and closed his eyes, leaving Lisa wondering what he inferred by that last statement as she stepped of the tub.

Lisa moved away from the Jacuzzi, bending at the knees to pick up her robe. Her curtsy hid the money shot that she showed the caretaker at the Cape. But her figure was bowed so that her breasts hung down from her body. Her back curved down to her hips, flaring out and around her derriere. It must've looked like a nude art painting to Jack as his eyes opened wide to take a look.

My erection was getting the better of me when I heard a voice.

"You should close your door, Greg." Susan whispered across the loft.

I looked up and saw her looking at me from across the hall.

"Your wife is beautiful, I don't blame you." She smiled and started to close her door.

"Yours was open too." I replied knowingly.

"Yes, I know." Susan smiled and finished closing her door.

Lisa climbed the stairs and caught Susan's door closing, but said nothing.

When she reached our room, I met her at the door, towel still in hand, and gave her a strong kiss. "God you looked so hot in that Jacuzzi!"

"Giving Susan a good show?" She interrupted walking into the room.

"That was an accident; I was watching you and was distracted. By the way, you gave Jack a good show."

"You left me there with him. I had little choice." Lisa lightly scolded.

"I just wanted to get bird's eye view of you naked from up here!" I said apologetically.

Lisa pulled away some. "A view of me naked with your friend in the Jacuzzi?"

"That made it a little more interesting!" I laughed mischievously. "Besides, Susan was here, what could happen?"

I brought Lisa closer and pulled her robe open to the side. By now my erection was large and pressing against her tummy. I wanted to change her mood.

"Well, he saw as much as your friend Jeremy did. That's what happened." She said. "But it seems you like even your friends seeing me naked." Lisa said as she squeezed me in just the right place. "Don't you?"

"Not at first. But after Hawaii, yes I do."

"So you know that Jeremy told Jack all about Hawaii? Do you think maybe that's why Jack invited us here?

"It did cross my mind, but since his wife is here, I didn't think that was the reason."

"I'm not sure it's a great thing that they're comparing notes about me. I don't want to appear like I'm some sort of... I don't know... stripper or something!"

"You're sexier than any stripper I've seen." I said as Lisa looked at me deadpanned. "Lisa, let me know when you're uncomfortable and we'll stop right there. Besides, all they can do is talk." I waited a few seconds before adding. "And jack off!"

"They're not jacking off!" Lisa said, her mouth open in surprise as she punched me.

I pretended to jack off as she talked. Lisa looked down at my rising erection.

"You're not wasting that." She said as she pulled my member between her legs and rubbed it up against her moist pussy.


We went out to dinner later that night. Jack picked up the bill. We took a nice stroll on warm night through Church Street and headed back to the condo. Since we had already all been in the Jacuzzi together, there wasn't the anticipation of the first night. I definitely felt Susan staring at me this time, while Jack flicked his eyes toward Lisa many times as we relaxed in the tub. I wondered if they were going to bring up swinging at some point, but perhaps they were just using the situation to enhance their own love life; not much different than what Lisa and I were doing.


Things changed a bit Saturday morning when Jack's doorbell rung.

"Ah, that must be him." Jack said as he walked to the door.

"Who?" I attempted to ask afraid that it might be Jeremy.

My concern was justified when Jack opened the door and greeted our friend Jeremy.

"Jeremy?" I anxiously inquired.

"Hi Greg!" Jeremy answered happily. "I was in Savannah and was staying for the weekend. I had no reason to go home, and Jack told me you guys were here for the weekend. I figured I'd come down and take you out to or dinner or something. Are you surprised?" Jeremy moved into the house.

"Hi Jeremy." Susan greeted Jeremy as he walked into the room.

"Jer..." I started to say when it struck me, "you know Susan?"

"Sure. The condo is looking good Susan, as are you." Jeremy stopped to give Susan a peck on the cheek as he greeted her.

My stomach was anxious as I wondered how Jeremy would react to seeing Lisa for the first time considering he saw most all of her in Waikiki.

"Ah, Lisa is here too! Good to see you again Lisa." I was surprised that Jeremy didn't emphasize the 'see' part. "You're looking as good as I remember."

I was certainly feeling uneasy with the change in plans. The last time Jeremy saw Lisa she was wearing a towel after swimming nude in the pool after taking that dare. But Lisa took his greeting as a formality. I was wondering how long it would take Jeremy to start talking about what happened in Hawaii in front of the girls.

It wasn't Jeremy that moved the conversation off in that direction.

"Oh, I thought Lisa hadn't met any of you before?" Susan inquired.

"Well, I, uh." Jeremy was trying to choose his words carefully as I stared at him. "I ran into Lisa and Greg in Hawaii a few months back. That was my first introduction to Lisa." Jeremy smiled at Jack, who smiled back knowingly.

"Well then, we're just headed over to CitiWalk. You want to come with us or are you boys staying back here to catch up?" Lisa had changed the subject.

Lisa led the way and we all went out to grab some treats while touring CitiWalk. Lisa and Susan stopped in a few shops and looked around while the guys hung out and talked about work.

Jeremy dropped any topics around Lisa; he was more interested in some of the women passing. Lisa and Susan were dressed to kill, but in comparison they still wore more than many of the women now in Jeremy's view.

"See that one!" Jeremy interrupted us. "That's just torture... she shouldn't be allowed to wear that in public." He motioned at a woman in her mid twenties wearing terrycloth white shorts that hugged her body just above her ass, a strip of material from her g-string rising above the waist. Her shorts stopped just below her ass and she wore a tube top that left most of her breasts showing, and both her nipples noticeable beneath the material.

Lisa and Susan surprised us by reaching us just as Jeremy was finishing his verbal observation.

"You guys enjoying yourselves?" Lisa said directing her words more at me.

"Oh sorry Lisa, it's just that, well... I mean?" Jeremy gestured toward the woman.

"I guess I can't blame you if she's going to pack all that into that scrawny outfit and present it in public. At least Jeremy's single." Lisa addressed me pretending as if to admonish me.

"I wasn't looking at HER Lisa." I answered as everyone laughed at my lie. "I was just imagining you in that outfit." I added in jest to bail myself out. It was the wrong joke to say with the guys around.

"Amen to that!" Jeremy piped in.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.