Stephanie's Slavery - Cover

Stephanie's Slavery

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 6: The accident

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The accident - After complaining that her boss was a slave driver, Stephanie is forced to really become his modern day slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Spanking   Safe Sex  

Stephanie lay alone, dozing and luxuriating in the feeling that she wouldn't have to get up for another hour or so. It was Sunday and the clock indicated 8:05. David was out on his cycle doing a 25 mile time trial and wouldn't be back until 10:30 at the earliest. She'd been with him a month but already her slavery had become more of a joke than an actuality. Most of the time he treated her as his 'significant other'. At work she still called him 'Sir' whereas the others used his first name and in the house, he only called her slave when he wanted sex or wanted to insist on her obedience. For the first fortnight she pretended she was only responding to his orders but gradually she had to admit, even to herself, that she enjoyed what they did together. "I'm really his unmarried wife, his partner in today's parlance," She mused. "I suppose yesterday was typical of the routine we've gotten into. Get up, get breakfast and then drive to Tesco's. I push the trolley around and get most of the groceries we need for the week, he pays by credit card and when we're home, I put the stuff away while he goes and tinkers with his bike. We did actually go for a walk along the riverbank in the afternoon but most Saturday's I have cooking or housework to do. He does help though and does much of the garden. Evenings are the same on most weekdays. We read or watch TV or he plays with me. I suppose we're in a bit of a rut but it suits me at the moment. I'm able to put money away so I could leave if I wanted to in a few months time. Actually, I quite like it here although I've never admitted it to him. Work is going a lot better than I expected. Kelly's okay and doesn't try to put me down or treat me as a slave. Tracy still tries to tempt me into an outburst whenever she thinks she can get away with it..."

"Dring, dring, dring."

"Dammit, who's phoning at this time of the morning. Good job there's a phone by the bed here even if it is on David's side." She picked up the receiver and gave her number.

"This in nurse Bates at the Alison Carter Hospital is that miss Stephanie Jones?" When she'd received conformation the nurse went on, "A Mr. David Benson has been brought in after an accident a short while ago. He asked us to contact you. They've just taken him into theatre but his injuries didn't appear life threatening. Probably though one leg is broken, but we can't tell until the surgeon's studied the x-rays. Sorry I don't have anymore more information at the moment."

Stephanie hurriedly dressed and drove David's car to the hospital five miles away. She needn't have rushed. It took an hour before they brought him out of theatre and another hour before he was conscious and even then he was pretty much out of it and could only say a few disjointed words before he fell asleep again. "What are his injuries?" she asked the nurse who referred her to Dr. Knights.

"Right leg broken in two places and torn knee ligaments. The leg was badly splintered so we had to put some hardware in. He should walk again without too many problems but it will take time for everything to heal so he can walk without aids. There are some areas of body bruising and minor cuts. No head injury that we can see, thanks to his helmet." Stephanie tried to question him further but he was dragged away to another case.

Another cyclist, who Stephanie recognised by sight, turned up, still clad in colourful Lycra. "I'm Cyril, we were in the same trial but I went off ahead of him and didn't know until I finished. You must be Steph. How is he? Have they told you?"

She told him the few details she knew and asked if he knew what happened. "According to Sam who was right behind him, they were going along on the straight with the wind behind them. I guess they were doing 25-30 miles an hour on that bit and some fool driver tried to turn left just in front of his wheels. Dave hit the side of the car and bounced off the bonnet into the road and the car ran over his leg. There was a marshall on the corner so he saw it all. He got the ambulance and police. The police breath tested the driver and took him away so I guess he was over the limit." Cyril stayed a little longer and then said, "I can't do much here at the moment so if you don't mind I'll go home and get a shower and come back later. I only live down the road and I promised to let the others know how he is."

For a while David drifted in and out of sleep but by early afternoon he was fully awake and in considerable pain despite having been given painkillers. He could see she'd been crying and squeezed her hand. "It'll be okay slave." His grin was almost a grimace from the pain but Stephanie sensed he was trying to joke. Kelly arrived soon after Stephanie phoned her. Cyril returned and they were all at his bedside when the surgeon made his rounds. "We'll probably keep him in for ten to fourteen days mainly because of the reconstruction work we had to do on the broken bone and his knee will need to be kept immobile for at least a week or two. After that he'll be need a wheelchair and crutches for another six to eight weeks."

"Six to eight weeks sounds very optimistic," Cyril remarked glumly when the surgeon left, "A neighbour of mine fell off a ladder and broke bones in his leg and it was six months before he could limp along without sticks." That remark didn't cheer any of them up. Seeing this and realising what he'd said, Cyril grinned, "Course, Dave's fitter and thinner than my neighbour and he's got a woman to look after him so he might get better quicker."

David tried to laugh too. "Depends I suppose on what she does to me." Stephanie blushed. Cyril took his leave when they started to talk about work. "You two ladies will have to look after the firm for me for a week or two. Can you manage that?" David asked. They both nodded. "I knew you could. If I make you both acting chief executive officers, will you be able to work together as equals?" He looked directly at Stephanie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.