Stephanie's Slavery - Cover

Stephanie's Slavery

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 4: Stephanie submits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Stephanie submits - After complaining that her boss was a slave driver, Stephanie is forced to really become his modern day slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Spanking   Safe Sex  

Shaking a little, Stephanie waited on the doorstep of David's home, a detached four bedroomed house in quite a good neighbourhood. Barbara gave her a lift so she didn't have to get a taxi or trundle her case along the road. "Good luck Steph," she called back when they parted, "Go with the flow. He's not a bad man really. You've seen him at his worst for the last few days." Compared to her own one bedroomed flat, this was a palace but in fact in was just a good middleclass dwelling. David arrived on his bike twenty minutes later. During the interval she took a quick look round the front garden and peeped through the window but didn't dare to go round the back. What she saw impressed her. At her flat she only had a window box. Now she stood and admired the small front garden filled with shrubs that partially hid the house from the road and a decorative brick path leading from the small wrought iron gate to the recessed porch and the front door. Her look through the window showed the lounge and as far as she could tell, this appeared neat and tidy. The driveway next to the house led to a detached carport and garage. She guessed that was where he kept the Audi car that he used for work when he had calls or deliveries to make.

"Sorry, I got waylaid just as I was about to lock up. Another order for tomorrow and then I called at the chemist's to get some condoms." This reminder of what would happen later had Stephanie shaking again. "It'll be alright Steph. I'm not going to be a harsh slave driver. We'll do it by easy stages even if you are a slave and must bow to my wishes. I want it to be fun too." He gave her a hug. "Best we get inside. I bet old Mrs. Arkroyd over the road is having a field day speculating as to what you're doing here on my doorstep with a case. I haven't brought many ladies home since Lisa left. Come on in. I'll give you the grand tour of your new home." He picked up Stephanie's case. "You got the kitchen sink in here?" he laughed as he lifted it inside.

"And this is our bedroom." Stephanie noted that the bed was made and most things were put away. "Did he really expect me?" she queried to herself. "He didn't seem to. All the other rooms have been reasonably tidy too. Perhaps he has a housekeeper?" She kept quiet and didn't voice her thoughts on the assumption that a slave should not question her master and she would no doubt find out in due course. Her eyes took in the king size bed and some nice looking modern furniture including a dressing table with a large illuminated mirror. It all seemed very grandiose compared with her pokey little bedroom with its cheap, mismatched furniture.

"You'll sleep that side." David's statement brought her out of her reverie, "I've got used to being on this side of the bed and you can sleep where Lisa did. I'll have to clear some space for your stuff because I seem to have taken over all the drawers and shelves she had. I can probably get that tallboy cleared fairly easily and make some space in the wardrobe. We can have a better reorganisation at the weekend." Stephanie, being almost alongside the tallboy, pulled open the middle drawer to reveal David's masturbator. The expression on her face showed her shock at seeing the device. "Yeah Steph, I use one but I shouldn't need it now I have you. I daresay you have the female version hidden in your underwear drawer or under your pillow." He noticed that she blushed but didn't reply.

"The plan for the evening is this," David informed her when they'd completed the house tour, "First we'll shower and wash some of the work grime off. Have you a track suit or a dressing gown or something lose fitting and comfortable to wear afterwards?" Stephanie said that she'd brought a dressing gown but didn't own a tracksuit. "Then we'll eat, unpack your things and relax. I want to find out a little more about my new slave's life. You've never said much about yourself while you've worked for us. And afterwards, in the words of Pepys, 'and so to bed'."

"Just do it and be proud of what you have," Stephanie repeated her mantra over and over when David took her hand and led her into the bathroom. Still she trembled at the thought of being completely naked in front of him and likewise he would be naked too. "Probably his penis will be erect. I noticed it was hard after he spanked me but then it was hidden in his trousers. Will I have to touch it? Will he do me now? In the shower? I've heard some people do it there. Oh God, what have I let myself in for?"

David quickly dispelled that idea. "I'm going to undress you now Steph and then you'll do the same for me. I want to see what your body is really like under those clothes. I shall examine you closely and feel your tits and cunt." He deliberately used the crudest terms. "You will do the same for me. I'm sure you secretly want to see and feel my prick."

"No sir. I don't. I'm just doing this because I have to. I didn't have any real choice. I've agreed to be your slave. I am your slave. I shall do what I'm told because I have no wish to have my bottom smacked again." Stephanie tried to make it sound as though she was only reluctantly doing what she was told. "Just do it and be proud of what you have. Just do it and be proud of what you have. Just do it and be proud of what you have." The words she'd rehearsed repeated themselves in her mind.

"As you wish slave," David laughed and began unbuttoning her blouse. Stephanie couldn't help blushing when he removed it and then her plain white bra. "Good body for a thirty-two year old. Nice firm tits. Small, much smaller than Lisa's but still nice. They don't need a bra to support them slave. You'll leave it off tomorrow." David rubbed his hands over the mounds and noticed how erect and firm the nipples were. She tried to pull away when David put his mouth over one but she quickly remembered her station in life there and stayed in position. It felt nice anyway although she wasn't going to admit it. Shortly after, when he'd removed all her garments, David put his mouth over her cunt and tongued her slit. "It's wetter than this morning," he said to himself, "Maybe she isn't as frigid as she makes out."

"Ouch!" Stephanie squealed when he squeezed her arse.

"I guess you're still a bit tender there Steph. Your bum's only a bit pink now though but I can easily redden it again if you don't behave. Shall I do that?" He suspected some of the pinkness was the result of chafe from sitting on her skirt without wearing knickers but some signs still remained of his chastisement.

"No sir. I'll try and be a good slave."

David stood back and took a good look at her boyish figure. She was certainly slim, actually David decided she was thin and would need feeding up. He liked her long dark hair when it was left loose like it was now, but was uncertain about the hair covering her crotch. He already knew her arse was small and wondered if more food would help her there too. "Probably she doesn't bother cooking for herself too much. I know I had to force myself when Lisa left and I like good food and I have to keep my fitness for cycle racing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.