The Girl From Nepal - Cover

The Girl From Nepal

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ever wonder what would happen when a computer program that is put in a human body falls in love with the girl that he's suppose to protect? This is the problem that BES is facing. He has been ordered to bring back his charge, Jagati, after she runs off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Robot   Torture   Oriental Female   Slow  

Six months later.

"Bas Version 1.2, come on line."

Bas opened his eyes. He almost groaned as he tried to interpret the sheer mass of sensations opening his new eyes had caused.

"Respond, Bas Version 1.2."

"Online, Dr. Anderson." The vibrations of using his new voice box, surprised him.

"Good. Can you see me, Bas?"

"Yes, Dr. Anderson." He focused on the doctor.

"Good, good. What is your purpose, Bas Version 1.2?"

"To find Jagati and bring her back to you."

"Excellent." The doctor nodded his head, the scribbled on his clipboard.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" Aakil stopped next to Lesaro. He'd been dead set against placing the protection program, he'd designed into the cybernetic vessel that Dr. Anderson had developed.

"Aakil, you wound me. Who better to track down my bride than your security program, who knows her habits and routines? From what I understand, your daughter has some affection for the program. It will be the perfect tool to bring her home where she belongs."

"I still feel uncomfortable about this."

"Well, if she hadn't given your men the slip five times in the last six months, Aakil, I wouldn't be resorting to an outdated computer program."

Bas stood impassively while the two men argued over Jagati as if she were nothing more than a mere possession. It drove home the fact he was nothing more than a computer.

"Come with me, Bas." Aakil grabbed him by his arm.

"Of course, Mr. Liu." Bas allowed Aakil to drag him to the door.

"Bas!" They both stopped.

"Yes, Dr. Anderson?"

"Don't fail me. Bring her back." The doctor had a calculating look in his eyes. Bas had a feeling if he failed it would be the last thing that he ever did.


Walking into the house, Bas tried to orient himself. It was a much different perspective than he was accustomed.

"Bas, we need to discuss a few things. Code word: chhetri."

"Deactivating recorder, Mr. Liu." Aakil nodded in approval. That bastard thinks he so clever but he's no where clever as I.

"Now, listen to me, Bas. When you find my daughter..."

"Yes, I will find her..."

"Don't bring her back here, Bas. Find her and take her far away as possible. I don't want her back in Nepal where Lesaro can get his hands on her. Keep her safe! Do you understand?"

"Keep her safe and don't return to Nepal. Yes, I understand, Mr. Liu." Bas turned to leave.

"One other thing, Bas. Tell her I was wrong and I love her."

Bas nodded.


Bas stood in the restroom at the airport. He was fascinated by his reflection in the mirror. He'd been surprised the first time he had caught his own reflection. He was built like a warrior of the past. He easily stood a head and a half taller than the Indians around him and unlike the darker skin of the people milling around him, his skin was a golden bronze. His hair was the color of honey and he was built like a Viking from the middle centuries of Europe. He stuck out like a sore thumb. He assumed he'd been given this body to better blend in with the people that he would meet on his travels to find Jagati.

Scanning his internal files after exiting the restroom, he tried to narrow down the best place to look. The last time she had been spotted was in Chicago, the capitol of the Mideastern Province in the United States of Northern America. He couldn't help but be proud of his little Jagati. She'd managed to stay one step ahead of her pursuers. Not to say when I catch up with her, I won't paddle her little ass for leaving me.


Jagati looked over her shoulder. The constant attention from her new boss was beginning to grate on her nerves. She'd taken this low paying job to avoid being tracked. With no taxes or paperwork, she was certain her father would find it more difficult to locate her. Moving quickly, she picked up the dishes the last customer had left. Waiting tables wasn't anything new to her now. She'd done this several times since she'd left Nepal. Never had she waited tables in such a low end restaurant. Her mother would be mortified if she knew.

I wouldn't be waiting tables if my damn sola-car hadn't broke down on me again! Mr. Nyguen had hired her on the spot because he'd mistaken her for a migrant worker in the country illegally. For once she was happy her mixed heritage made people mistake her for Mexicana or Hispanica, the worlds top two minorities.

She'd taken the job despite the fact she knew he'd expect sexual favors in return for his generosity. She had to keep moving if she wanted to stay a step ahead of her father. He was quite relentless when he wanted something and he wanted her married.

"Jagati, I need to talk to you after your shift, girl." Mr. Nyguen yelled across the crowded diner.

"Yes, Mr. Nyguen." She nodded as if she was agreeing with him. Maybe he was going to pay her. She'd been working for two weeks and she'd yet to see any credits. She'd been sleeping in her sola-car to save what few credits she had. If he paid her, she'd have enough to fix it and head out west. I just hope I don't have to sleep with him to get them. He's made it obvious he wants me.


Bas walked out of the Midwestern Regional Airport, squinting at the bright sunshine. His little Jagati was a crafty one. After landing in Chicago, he'd found out she'd moved on. Interfacing with the local computer link, he'd found a car registered in his name, which had an outstanding ticket. Quite clever of her. Aakil's men never would have looked for a car registered to Bas Anderson.

So he'd turned around and hopped back on a plane to take him to Newton, a town in the Midwest Region. Now he was here he'd have to find transportation. Walking over to the closest yellow sola-cab, he inquired about a fare to Newton. The cabbie laughed before shaking his head. Straightening, he tried the next three sola-cabs and came to the conclusion, that no sola-cab would take him to Newton. There's got to be a way for me to get there.

"Hey there, young fella. Did I just hear you say that you needed a ride to Newton?"

There must be one of Samantha's angels looking over me. Bas turned and greeted the older man standing behind him.

"Yes. I'm looking for a woman."

"And I have a barn full of hay that I need to have spread out in the fields for my hungry cows."

Bas stared at him thoughtfully, weighing the options. Would it be faster to help this man and have a ride, or search for another ride? A quick glance around assured him, the later would be more efficient.

"If I help you with your hay, you'll give me a ride to Netwon?"

The man squinted at him before nodding.

"Fine. Show me where this hay is."


Jagati watched as the owner flipped the lock on the office door. She took off her apron and waited uneasily for him to speak. She was sure the talk he wanted to have, had little to do with talking.

"Jagati, you've done very well for your first week." Mr Nyguen smiled. His smile sent a chill up her spine.

"I..." She fidgeted with the apron in her hands.

"Now, I have your credits right here." He patted the front of his dirty chinos. "Why don't you come and get them." He rubbed his hand up and over the zipper before tugging it down.

"I've never..." She backed up, hitting the desk behind her.

"Shhh ... I'll even make it easy for you, little one. " He reached inside and pulled out his unwashed cock. She flinched at the sight of it. She could see in the opening, just past his sex organ, a wad of paper credits. She swallowed roughly. Can I do what he obviously wants for those credits?

"I'm not going to wait all day, Jagati. Come here. If you want your money, you'll give me exactly what I want."

Dread filled her at his words. Fuck, will I have to sleep with him, or will I be able to get away with giving him a hand-job or a blow-job? I really don't want my first time to be with him.

"And what is it you want, Mr, Nyguen?"

"You with your pretty, little mouth around my dick. And I'm growing impatient with you. Now, bring your ass over here and start sucking. Or you won't get a single credit out of me."

Jagati sank to her knees in front of him. Bile rose in her throat at the thought and smell of what she was going to do to get the money she was owed. Mr. Nyguen growled as she reached up and gingerly grasped him. She held her breath as she dipped her head.


Bas thanked Elmer as he got out of the old battered pickup. After hearing Bas's stomach rumble, Elmer had told him this diner had the best food in the area. Bas was tempted to ignore it but after one disastrous experience, he'd learned his lesson about ignoring his human body. Unlike his other form, his new body required substance to survive. The burn in his arms was unfamiliar but not unwelcome. He felt invigorated by the physical activity. I could easily become accustomed to this body! It's much more satisfying than working the circuitry of my memory boards.

Pushing open the door, he walked into the air-conditioned diner. The smells of food were becoming familiar. This was not the first diner he'd been in since leaving Nepal. Sitting down at the counter, he smiled absently at the woman who came over to take his order. After ordering, he pulled the picture he had of Jagati out of his pocket. It was one from his vast memory bank. One that he had printed off before he had been transplanted. It was probably one of his favorites. She was sitting in the picture window of her room. Staring out into the rain, she had been unaware that he'd captured her moment of reflection.

When his waitress came back with his order, he smiled in thanks.

"Is there anything else I can get for you, Fabio?"

Bas looked at her blankly. Fabio?

"Pardon me?"

"Ah, don't mind me, it's just my off sense of humor, hun."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.