The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 23: Another mission

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Another mission - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

A week had passed then two weeks. As the four friends sat around the table one morning Shelia addressed them with the dreaded words, "You have a new mission." Shelia's voice continued, "You will leave this planet tomorrow and I will take you to your next assignment.

On that final evening the four friends and lovers sat arm in arm around the fire. They reminisced about the last two weeks of restful bliss, they laughed about the fun they had and their eyes became dreamy when they remembered the lust filled couplings. As they talked of these fond memories, they soon became aroused.

"I guess we might as well get used to sleeping inside again and not under the stars," Troy said with great reluctance in his voice.

They arose as one and snuffed out the fire covering and smoothing the fire pit until no traces of it remained. As they filed up the ramp, they turned and took one final look at the beautiful beach and lake where they had shared so many good times. The ramp came up and disappeared into the wall sealing the ship from the outside.

As they tumbled into bed Suzie said, "I'm horny. I need a good fuck."

Kurt laughed joined by the others, "You're always horny Sue, not that I'm complaining just stating a fact." Kurt kissed her and ran his hands over her butt. "I never turned you down before and I don't intend to start now, get up on your knees so that I can view your full beauty," Kurt chuckled.

Like a graceful cat Suzie rose to all fours and padded around the bed seductively finally making her way over the top of Kurt's head. "Meow, meow," she said. She bent her arms to rest on her elbows and kissed his forehead, eyes, nose and finally pressed against his lips. Kurt reached up and peeled off her pasties, his hands caressed her smooth, soft orbs as he did so. He tossed the pasties to the side and took both of her breasts in his hands, cupping and squeezing her softly.

"Purrrrrrrr, Purrrrrrrr," She purred at his touch. As she leaned down to kiss Kurt, her buttock faced Kathy, the strand of string from her bikini sunken between those two rounded soft mounds of flesh.

Kathy reached up and slid the bikini over them and down to Suzie's knees. "Lift your legs Sue." She ordered. Suzie complied, wiggling her ass seductively, and Kathy slid the article of clothing the rest of the way off. Kathy slid her hand between Suzie's thighs and Suzie obligingly spread her legs apart to expose the pinkness between those soft butt cheeks. Kathy slid her hands up and down Suzie's inner and outer thighs in a gentle petting motion and watched as the labia lips swelled and turned pink while the pinkness of her hole became a darker red. Kathy wiped her hand across it and then pulling it away saw it gleamed wetly. "The girl is already dripping wet," She cooed to all.

Troy scooted over and began to glide one hand across Suzie's back and the other he used to brush across her belly and clit.

Kathy spread Suzie's butt cheeks apart and forced her face between them, her tongue dipped into Suzie's hole and began to lick and probe.

Suzie's eyes rolled back and she probed her tongue deeper in Kurt's mouth in reaction. A muffled groan came from her as her three lovers pleasured her sending her to ever-greater heights of ecstasy. She pulled her mouth from Kurt's and began to moan, moans that started from the pit of her stomach and worked their way up and out of her throat. "Whoa, whooooooooooaaaa, whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa," she moaned.

Kurt slid to the side and continued to massage her breasts. Her nipples, already hard got even harder and droplets formed on their tips. Seeing this Kurt and Troy slid under her and each took a breast in his mouth. Kathy held Suzie's legs wide as she continued to probe with her tongue. Suzie climaxed and before that climax had even died, she climaxed again.

"Woahhhh, woooooooooooooahhhhhhhh, woooooooooooooahhhhhhhh," She moaned as the climaxes continued to come one after another each stronger than the last.

Troy continued to rub her clit and Kathy continued to lick and probe her. Kurt glided one hand up and down her back and held her tit with the other. Her stomach quaked and trembled and she felt fiery liquid flow through her breasts, out the nipples and into the two hungrily sucking mouths locked to them. The men's hands squeezed and pulled on them seeking to get every drop that she was providing. Kathy lapped and swallowed the wetness she was providing from her vaginal cavity. Gradually the orgasms tapered off and stopped leaving her feeling weak and drained. She would have collapsed if she had not been held up by her lovers. The men slid from beneath her and Kathy released her hips. Suzie collapsed forward face down on the bed panting heavily.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she turned over beaming a smile at all of them. "Wow," was all she said.

Troy moved over and Kathy scooted in between him and Suzie. Suzie rolled to her side and stroked up and down Kathy's soft but muscular back. She patted Kathy's butt and said, "Ok Kat you're turn. Not very romantic but you will enjoy I promise. Now get on your knees please."

Kathy did as instructed and sat back resting her buttocks on her ankles. Suzie padded behind her and lay down. Kathy rose and Suzie squirmed between her legs spreading them apart. Kathy sat back down settling her pussy on to Suzie's mouth, her inner thighs rubbed lightly against Suzie's cheeks. Suzie's first probe with her tongue sent shivers of anticipation through Kathy.

Suzie wrapped her arms around Kathy's waist and glided them across Kathy's inner thighs. She reached out with one hand and her fingers stroked the nub of Kathy's clit. The two men joined the action, rising to their knees, they started caressing Kathy's back and lower abdomen and cupping her tits. They took turns kissing her.

Suzie watched as directly above her Kathy's vaginal lips began to swell and turn pink and her arousal increased. Her pussy opening changed from pink to bright red and Suzie licked it lovingly. A tingle surged through Kathy as the stimulation continued. Suzie spread Kathy's legs wider, licking, probing her, and bringing her rapidly to the next plateau of arousal.

The guy's added cupping and squeezing her breasts to their stroking and watched as her areolas turned bright red and her nipples hardened. Her first orgasm took her by surprise as it started at the pit of her stomach and spread. She was still enjoying its warm feeling when the next one started stronger this time. She moaned softly and hearing this, her three lovers increased their stimulation. Another orgasm crashed through her and her eyes rolled back.

Suzie slid her hands up Kathy's inner thighs and around her to her butt cheeks. She could feel the tremors roll through them. Kathy's low moans increased in volume, and were mixed with loud groans. Another climax surged through her and then another, they were following one after another. The tremors rippled through her, her lower stomach quaked in and out. Shivers ran up and down her spine, she had beads of sweat all over her. Suzie lapped up the ample juice she was providing. Her nipples formed droplets on their tips and the men seeing this hungrily sucked them into their mouths. Her legs shook as one orgasm after another cascaded through her. Her stomach and torso rippled with the spasms of her multiple orgasms. Kathy felt liquid fire surge through her breasts and flood out of their nipples into the sucking mouths attached to them. The men squeezed and pulled on them to drain them of every drop. She screamed as the intensity of the passion became unbearable. Her heart was pounding and racing so hard and fast she thought it would burst from her chest. The last drops of her liquid fire spurted into the men's mouths, she gave Suzie one last flood of moisture and went totally limp.

Suzie wiggled out from between her legs and the men gently laid her face down on the bed. Tremors still rippled through her limp body and then she passed out totally drained inside and soaking wet outside.

The men tumbled to their backs and as the liquid they had sucked from the two women began to metabolize they felt its fire surge through their veins. They too passed out. Suzie viewed their still sleeping forms and began to sway with weakness. She tumbled to the side at their feet, unconscious before her head hit the sheets. Shelia checked each one or them to see that they were breathing normally and dimmed the lights.

Shelia contacted Jessie and relayed the success of their couplings to him. She then quietly monitored them. The four lovers slept all night and all the next day. They finally began to stir the following evening.

Suzie awoke with her stomach growling. As she crawled off the bed and walked over to the food dispenser Troy arose.

"I'm famished," she said.

Troy joined her at the table and soon Kurt came to join them.

Kathy slept on. They ate as if they had not eaten in weeks and Suzie drank a huge glass of water to try and replace the moisture she had lost. They had finished eating and Suzie was drinking her second huge glass of water when Kathy's eyes fluttered and then opened.

She looked at them smiled and finally crawled from the bed to join them. She too ordered a huge glass of water and large plate of spaghetti. They visited as she ate and she had just finished when Jessie's voice boomed from the speakers.

"Friends," he started, "You no doubt have surmised that you have gained a new ability. I will teach you how to use it. Kurt, stand up in the room's center. Suzie back into his arms and Kurt wrap your arms around her."

Kurt and Suzie did as they were instructed, Suzie snuggled against him, and he wrapped his arms around her holding her close. Their bodies started to ripple and change. In their place stood a creature human in shape but green with black stripes like a tiger. That it was female was apparent by the breasts and female genitals. Its breasts were green with the exception of the areolas, which were cherry red with black tipped nipples. Its vagina was green, and cherry red between its labial lips. It had a huge set of wings with fine green and black hair covering them. Its arms separate from the wings ended in hands with long fingers tipped with wicked looking talons. The feet were clawed like a birds feet. It also had a long green and black striped tail.

Troy and Kathy's eyes grew wide as they saw Kurt's hazel eyes looking out at them. The creature looked down at itself and Suzie's voice issued from its lips, "You like my new bod?" It turned in a circle for their inspection.

"That's our new body," Kurt's voice spoke from the same lips, "and I never dreamed I would have a pussy and breasts."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.