The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 2: The first day

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The first day - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

When Troy awoke he found himself lying on sand with the sound of waves crashing nearby. He sat up just as the other members of the team did the same.

Suzie stood up and looked around. "Is this some kind of sick fucking joke?" she asked. "Just look at me!" she cried.

Some type of dark brown leg armor covered both of her feet and legs ending just above her knees. She wore a belt that circled her just below her navel, four chains dangled from this and suspended a short dark blue pleated skirt that sat low on her waist and ended in length just below her ass cheeks. Her breasts rested in cups that ended just below her nipples and were part of a corset that circled her and ended just above her navel this was constructed of the same type of metal as her leggings. Two discs attached to the corset barely covered her nipples. Her arms were covered to her elbows in the same type of metal as her leggings and corset. On the outside of her right thigh was strapped a sheath that extended from just below her skirt to just above her knee that contained a knife. On the ground by her were a wicked looking crossbow and a quiver containing crossbow bolts.

Kathy stood up and discovered that she was dressed just the same. "God damn" Kathy said "I have panties that have more material in them than this skirt. Speaking of which," she continued "my panties give dental floss bikinis a whole new meaning"

"I know what you are saying." added Suzie, "a string around my waist another one attached that is buried in the crack of my ass and in front material barely wide enough to cover my pussy lips. If all my pubic hair hadn't been removed hair would be sticking out on both sides of it and I had a bikini cut! Our abductors must be dirty old men with a twisted sense of humor or they have a serious lack of clothing material. Just look at this" With that she lifted the front of her skirt to show us that indeed the material of her panties was just as she described, at most about 3 inches wide and barely covered the lips of her labia. Troy and Kurt blushed as they viewed her expose herself. "What?" Laughed Suzie, "everyone here has seen me lying naked on a table spread eagle with dildos stuffed in my ass and pussy and my tits stretched toward the sky; I don't have any modesty left." "Besides" she chuckled, "I have a tendency to talk dirty and vulgar when I am scared out of my wits."

Kathy looked at her inner left thigh and discovered a tattoo depicting a couple in the 69 position. "Funnnnnie,"she said to the air, "I sure hope that is the temporary kind if tattoo." She checked her butterfly tattoo and found that it was still there although darkened somewhat to match her new complexion. "I have one too" Suzie stated in disgust. Troy and Kurt found that they also wore armor leggings, armor on their arms, and chest armor. To their dismay they found that they too wore the short skirts which they would from that moment on call kilts rather than skirts. On their left outer thighs they also had sheaths containing knives and on their right outer thighs were holsters that had what looked like pistols in them. On the ground in front of him Troy saw a bow and quiver of arrows. Kurt had one also.

Kathy looked around, "I wonder where we are?"

Suzie looked also and said, "Who ever is playing this joke sure is being elaborate. They must have taken us to some deserted beach on some coast. As she glanced around she yelled out, "ha ha, the jokes not funny anymore. You can come and take us back now!"

Kurt studied the sky and grabbing Troy's arm pointed up.

Troy looked where Kurt was pointing and saw two moons in the morning sky. "Ahhhhh, Suzie, I don't think this is a joke, look in the sky."

"Well fuck me silly. Where the hell are we?" asked Suzie as she looked to the sky.

Troy looked up and down the beach. It extended as far as the eye could see in both directions. The beach ended behind him in a line of trees that had maroon leaves and black boles. They also extended as far as the eye could see in both directions. "I think I will see if there is anything on the other side of those trees. Does anyone want to go with me?"

"Who died and left you in charge." Kurt asked.

Troy bristled at the remark but said, "Well Kurt if you would rather I will let you take the lead and face the unknown and possible danger, or maybe one of you ladies wants to take the lead, I really don't care if someone else goes first." He really did but he was not about to let them know that.

"Go ahead I'll follow," Kurt grumbled. "In fact I'll bring up the rear if you want."

Suzie and Kathy chimed in together "We will follow also."

"But Kurt you go behind Troy. We are perfectly capable of watching our own rears, thank you and besides I don't think you would be watching behind you anyway." Kathy added chuckling.

"Yeah," Suzie added, "and besides I would much rather watch yours, than have you watch mine.

Oh and Kathy, I'll watch yours and you can watch mine but I'll tell you right now I'm not that type of girl," She chuckled nervously attempting to break the ice.

"Ok, now that we have established an order, shall we proceed?" Troy said impatiently.

All nodded their heads in silent agreement.

As Troy walked through the trees he noticed that they were of a kind he had never seen before but then again he never claimed to be an expert of trees. The trees ended after a short distance and revealed a vast plain dotted here and there with groves of the same type of trees.

"Well what now?" Kathy asked, adjusting her skirt slightly, in a futile attempt to cover herself more.

"I don't relish starting across that plain today," Troy stated, "how about we follow the tree line up or down along the shore. We can walk in the grass in front of the trees much easier than in the sand of the beach as to which direction, I'd flip a coin, but I find I'm without one."

Kurt laughed, "Buddy you don't even have any pockets in that kilt."

"He sure has nice legs and a cute butt though," Suzie chuckled.

Troy turned red. "Alright we go to my right and Suzie you can lift my kilt and kiss my bare butt." They all laughed and started walking.

The ice between them was starting to crack.

They walked a short distance in silence, when Troy stopped. He reached to his navel and touched the crystal embedded in itout of curiosity. Instantly the holographic map appeared in front of him. Their position was marked and in the opposite direction from which they were headed, a red spot flashed. "I think maybe we should check that out," He said. All were in agreement, and backtracked to head for the flashing red spot.

"Some leader you are taking us in the wrong direction right from the start," Kurt laughed. Then just to be sure that Troy knew he wasn't serious he added, "Just kidding Troy don't get your panties in a bunch."

At first Troy glared at Kurt but then chuckled. "Suppose we tell each other about ourselves during our backtracking? Since I lead us astray I will tell you about myself first and then you can each take a turn; if that meets with every ones approval, that is," He finished sarcastically.

"I am a business major at University of New Mexico. At the beginning and at my parents urging my classes were slanted toward a legal degree but screw that I really don't want to be a Lawyer. I am a junior. I'm just a normal guy, meaning I'm not a psychopath or any other deviate. I like girls but am not currently paired up with one but don't get any funny ideas Kurt." This time Troy laughed. "So ok who's next?"

"I guess I am." Kurt replied, "Unless you ladies object." Seeing no argument from them he continued, "I go to the University of Arizona but I'm just there for the parties and girls," He said, chuckling at his own humor and continued, "Not really, I am studying astronomy, and I too am a junior. I too like the ladies and although I am not currently involved with one particular one I am strictly heterosexual so you need not worry Troy." He paused, "Of course depending on how long we are here and whether or not these ladies like men or women I might change my mind Troy after all you are wearing a skirt," He laughed and then laughed even harder at Troy's blush. "To finish, I do not bite unless it is in play and I'm certainly not a killer, next."

Suzie looked at Kathy and, at her nod, proceeded. "I go to the University of Georgia where I'm studying art for now. I haven't decided what I really want to major in. I'm a freshman and I just had my boyfriend break up with me. If that fuck head want's to see someone else well so will I. If anyone makes fun of my southern drawl I'll slap the fuck out of them, except for you Kurt because I think you would enjoy it too much. I am trying to work on my accent so don't make fun of me. And Kurt if you try and tell that joke about you and you' all I will just scream. Now I told you Kathy that I didn't like women but after my breakup, I may change my mind!" she winked at Kathy to let her know that she was not serious. "Now, Troy I think we could make beautiful music together but we'll have to get to know one another first cause I'm still mad at my last boyfriend, or did I mention that fuck head, and that is the only person I would like to kill right now. I usually like to joke and laugh but not right now" Suzie laughed. "Your turn Kathy tell us all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.