Cmb - April, Tayna And John

by Corner Ghost

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Erotica Sex Story: This happens during chapter 4 of Call Me Bob, after their assault by Mrs. Wolanaski Tanya and John volunteer to 'play' with April and learn more about her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

April watched as her teacher walked away to work on Paul, she smiled at the two younger children who were standing by the desk. "It's alright I won't hit you." She said indicating the way her arms were bound behind her back.

"But he tied you up, aren't you scared?" Tanya asked looking back to where Mr. Wilson was talking to Paul, who was also naked as were all of the class.

"No, I know that Mr. Wilson wouldn't let anything bad happen to me, and I'm sure you don't want to hurt me, do you?" April said looking at Tanya as she did so.

"Oh no, but after what Mrs. Wolanaski did to me..." Tanya said her eyes dropping.

"Its okay, Tanya. After what mum and dad did with me yesterday I'm sure you can't hurt me, nor will you John." She said laughing.

John just looked at April, his eyes showing fear — not enough to make him bolt from her, but it was still there.

"John? John what's wrong?" April asked him concern evident in her voice.

But John didn't answer her, it was Tanya who did. "It's just that Mrs. Wolanaski made him suck on her... down there, and then used me to hold him in place while she... touched... me" Tanya finished slowly.

"So you're frightened of my pussy?" April asked innocently, her tone making John giggle at the though. "So what was so bad about Mrs. Wolanaski's pussy?" April asked him.

John thought for a few minutes and then said, "It was the smell... and the taste." He finally added.

"So why don't you see if I taste different?" April suggested and then laughed at the look on John's face, "Just try a finger at first and then taste that." She suggested.

"But... but that's where you pee from!" John managed to say.

"Yes, but it's got more uses than that! Haven't you ever been told about them?" April said smiling.

"I have!" Tanya said, "I sneaked a look at my brother's books, they have stories of women and men, they seem to like the taste!" And to prove her point she pushed a finger at April's pussy, sinking it into the warm, moist, hole, swirling it around, coating it with April juices.

John watched closely as Tanya did that, he looked at April's face, seeing a strange expression on it. "Doesn't it hurt you when she does that?" He asked her.

"Ohhh noooo, it feels nice, but I could do with something bigger." April said while slightly humping her hips to get Tanya to move her finger within her.

But Tanya was already removing her finger from April and examining it closely, seeing the dew-like shine that covered it. And then, before John's eyes she stuck her finger into her mouth, her eyes sparkling as she did so. "Oh John she tastes so nice, you try." She managed to say.

John looked back to where Mr. Wilson was busy attaching rope to Paul's legs while he was laying on a desk and then turned back to where April was kneeling in front of him; he bent forward and sniffed... It wasn't like Mrs. Wolanaski's at all, he extended his hand and touched April's pussy finding it wet. Gathering up his courage he covered her pussy with his hand and then pulled it back, finding a wet line extending along his palm, he took an experimental lick.

"It is better!" He exclaimed making April laugh.

"Thank you!" She said, "Now could you please help me out by licking me down there... there's a spot just above that I'd like you to suck on." She went on to direct John to her clit.

Tanya looked on but then pouted. "That's not fair!" She exclaimed.

"What's wrong Tanya" April asked

"Well he's able to touch you... why can't I?" Tanya said sounding angry.

"Don't worry Tanya, there's plenty of skin around here isn't there?" April said looking down at her chest where her pointed breasts were erect at the thought of Tanya using her mouth on them.

"But it won't do anything!" Tanya protested.

April looked at the younger girl and smiled at her, "Tanya, you know how those books you've read talk about the way the body feels when it's touched?" April asked her, although she hadn't read any she thought that's what they should say, Tanya gave a hesitant nod. "Well you see how my tits are asking to be touched... so why don't you touch them?" She invited Tanya who raised her hand to April's torso.

"You're too high up!" Tanya complained, "I can't reach you!"

April looked around, "Bring that chair... (oh yes!)... over and you... (that's nice) can... can stand on it." She suggested, while feeling the effect of John's tongue in her pussy.

Tanya quickly followed April's suggestion and then climbed on the chair to be able to place her hands on April's body.

John, however, had found that he didn't mind licking and sucking on April's pussy, it was a lot nicer that Mrs. Wolanaski's and April had been so kind to him. All of a sudden John found that he was sucking more liquid than before, was April peeing on him? He pulled back to hear April gasping away. Her body was covered by a sheen of perspiration and it had a rosy hue to it.

April looked down from her hazy view to see John looking up at her, his face covered with her juices and the look that was on it. "What's wrong John?" She managed to say.

"Did I hurt you? You were making a strange noise." John said concerned.

April giggled, helped by Tanya who was licking on her tits, "It's alright you made me cum that's all."

John looked puzzled, "Come? Come where? I thought you were tied up." He said.

"No John, you made me so excited that I got a good feeling." April said to him.

"But you peed on me!" John complained.

"No I didn't, did you taste it? It was just more of my juices. Why don't you give Tanya a taste of it? Give her a kiss." April said knowing that many boys of John's age would rather run than kiss a girl.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.