Denise Fallon-CIA Spy: The Heir Hostage - Cover

Denise Fallon-CIA Spy: The Heir Hostage

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2007 by Jana Cleveland

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Denise rescues a rich Greek heir and his girlfriend

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

LOCATION: Athens, Greece

ALIAS: Kendra St. James, former UCLA student/L.A. Times journalist.

MISSION: To rescue a shipping heir and his girlfriend from kidnappers seeking ransom.

I had arrived in Athens on an early morning flight from LAX. Once I was there, I took in on the scenery. As usual, I have my weapons, wardrobe, and gadgets with me. For my weapons, I had a stun gun with 10,000 watts and a .38 caliber with bullets. My gadgets are silver and turquoise video camera earrings with matching necklace that has a digital recorder in the pendant, a lipstick that doubles as a laser pointer, and a book with a built-in camera.

For my wardrobe, I have five outfits: a white halter and long skirt set with turquoise and silver- adorned sandals and matching big belt, a khaki-colored cargo shirt with light blue camisole and brown shoes, a turquoise and chocolate tankini, a black Grecian-style gown with a 22-carat white diamond necklace with matching dangling earrings and black Manholo Blahniks, and a black leather catsuit and black boots. All with a light brown wig with dark brown highlights.

I went undercover as a journalist for the L.A. Times named Kendra St. James and wore my khaki outfit. I was to have an interview with Harold Knapodakis, the multimillionaire shipping tycoon for the business section. According to Forbes magazine, he was number 50 on their top millionaires list and his shipping company has made $40 million over their 25 years of business. According to his profile, he and his wife Tina have been married for thirty years. They have six grown children: Fiona (the oldest), Kenneth, twins Dina and Deandrea, Rodger, and Calvin (the youngest). For my interview, I wore my khaki cargo shirt and pants with my blue camisole underneath and my brown shoes. I brought with me a legal notepad and pencil to take notes.

I arrived at the Knapodakis home. Their butler had opened the door for me. Harold was in the living room. He shook my hand as we sat down. I asked him the typical interview questions. After the interview, I began asking him about his family. He told me his oldest Fiona is a successful real estate agent, Kenneth is a rising soccer star who is training for the Olympic soccer team hoping to go pro, twin daughters Dina and Deandrea are fashion designers and models who own and operate a boutique in Athens, Rodger's a chef/owner of his own restaurant, and Calvin is an aspiring actor/model.

But when I asked him about Calvin's kidnapping, he broke down in tears.

"My son Calvin. He has been missing since last week.I've gotten this CD since the week after the kidnapping. He was last seen with his girlfriend Esmerelda getting lunch. Since I heard of this, I would cry to sleep, praying that he's found and returned safely. " He said.

Then, he gave me a CD to listen to. We concluded the interview on the huge side balcony of the house. While there, I got a picturesque view of Athens. After the interview, I shook his hand. He thanked me as I left the house.

I put on my white halter and long skirt, turquoise and silver sandals, and matching big belt, got on my Moped and went over to my hotel suite at the Grande Bretagne at Syntagma Square.

As soon as I got there, I put the CD on. It was a message spoken in Greek. I had contacted SECTION A through my cell phone. I let them listen to the original message and sent them the sound byte. After I had contacted them, I went out to Kolonaki Square on Mount Likavitos to do a little shopping. While I was there, I even checked out Dina and DeAndrea's boutique. As I shopped, my cell phone was on vibrate. I stepped out to answer a call from headquarters. They told me that they had translated the message from Greek to English. It came from the kidnappers.

They demanded 35 million dollars ($25,603,436.90 USD) or else they will kill Calvin and Esmeralda. They even got info on Esmeralda. She's 23 and a rising Greek pop star who performs at the Greek nightclub Zoom. Her family owns a Greek restaurant downtown. They sent me a photo of Esmerelda. She looked like a dark-haired, brown-eyed, olive-toned Jessica Simpson with an hourglass figure of Pamela Anderson and a bottom of Jennifer Lopez. In my opinion, she looked stunning. Even her family got panic-stricken when they heard that she too was kidnapped.

After shopping, I went back to my hotel room. My phone went off again and this time SECTION A headquarters called me with new leads to the kidnappings. It turns out the kidnappers are two men who have known Harold for a long time. The three of them had worked together in their shipyard. Now they want revenge.

Then, Harold called to tell me that he received another ransom tape from the kidnappers. In addition to the money, they want it by midnight tonight at the old shipyard. I informed SECTION A headquarters and got myself ready. I loaded my .38 caliber, got my stun gun, got into stealth mode, brought my gadgets, and headed out.

Later that day I went to Harold's. We went over what to do for the ransom and rescue Calvin and Esmerelda. We got out a very big case and put in heavy objects disguised as money. I drove over to the old shipyard. I took pictures with my book camera. My video camera earrings and my digital recorder necklace pendant were already on. I could over hear the two kidnappers talking about what they were going to do with the ransom money.

"I have the money." I shouted to them.

They looked at me. One of them asked, "Is there anyone with you?"

I said, "I came by myself. So where are the boy and girl?"

The other guy showed me to them. Calvin and Esmerelda were tied up on a big hook. Both were bound and gagged.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.