Bird Song - Cover

Bird Song

Copyright© 2007 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 15: Love and Hate

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15: Love and Hate - Terrorist attack against the world creates an opportunity for young romance and courage beyond measure.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Post Apocalypse   Incest   Interracial   Voyeurism  

The weeks of teasing and the more recent increase in physical contact between brother and sister had built the sense of excitement and anticipation. Laura felt as if her legs were going to give out under her as they seemed to have turned to jelly. She relied on her brother's strong arms to keep her upright and loved the feeling of security that washed over her.

Jamie's mouth covered hers and their kiss was everything a girl could ever dream of. Her heart was hammering in her chest as she felt his tongue teasing her mouth and her hard nipples ached with the need to be given some attention. She knew her panties were sopping wet with her juices and she had never been so aware of every nerve ending.

"I want our first time to be very special and I want to set that up for you sis, but I think we both need to do something to commit to each other now," Jamie whispered in her ear.

Laura couldn't seem to find the power to speak so she just nodded in response. This was it, Jamie was going to touch her, there were no games any longer, his intentions and her longing were fully out in the open. She felt him bend and use one arm behind her knees to swing her legs off of the ground, picking her up easily. She almost felt she could float over to the bed without any help from her strong brother and if anything her heart was beating even faster.

Jamie laid her gently on the four-poster bed and then eased himself down beside her. Laura felt his lips teasing her own once more and she moaned again. Her whole body was shaking as she felt Jamie's hand begin to unbutton the blouse she was wearing. She suddenly wished she hadn't worn a bra, as that would delay the moment she felt his hand touch her bare skin. His cock was hard and she felt it pressing into her thigh.

Jamie was being careful to go slowly and gently, almost worshipping his sister. Laura was already at fever pitch and wanted nothing more than for him to tear her clothes off as quickly as he could. She strained to try and press her breasts into his hands, but he avoided her efforts and raised her up so he could remove her blouse from her shoulders and arms. While he had her back off of the bed, he adroitly popped the catch on her silky bra and eased the straps down her arms to at last reveal his prize.

Jamie gazed at her little mounds in awe. He had of course seen them before, as she had teased him by flashing. He had even had his hand on one of them twice, but there was something different this time, something more deliberate and breathtaking. Laura could see the wonder in his face and she too knew something was different. Jamie's words about making a commitment suddenly made sense to her. She too knew he had seen her breasts before and had touched them, but now there was the promise of something more between them, a sense of an ultimate consummation. She really did feel as if they were committing to each other somehow and the emotional high of that drove her arousal higher.

The sense that he was worshipping her was suddenly underlined when, instead of moving his hands to her chest, his head dropped and she felt the glorious feeling of his lips circling her right mound, her erect nipple in his mouth. She had felt her breasts in dire need of attention since this had begun and now she thrilled to the new sensation of having a mouth on her for the very first time. Her breathing was coming in gasps and her hands were in Jamie's hair, holding him in place lest he dare think about moving his sweet mouth.

Laura now appreciated the fact that Jamie had taken it slowly. There was nothing that could beat this feeling she thought, nothing in the whole world. If he had rushed, she certainly would still have enjoyed it, but this was oh so special, a moment she would never forget as the feeling seared into her brain, the moment her brother first made love to her. While he might not penetrate her this time, this was still making love she thought; nothing else could describe it.

Jamie paid equal attention to both of her proud little mounds and welcomed her vocal encouragement. After ten minutes he tried once more to move his head down her body and had to struggle against her tight grip on his hair. Eventually his intentions filtered through to Laura's overloaded synapses and she almost grew rigid at the thought of what he planned to do. Her grip lessened and he was able to kiss down her flat stomach towards the waist of her pants.

Jamie's mouth trailed from left to right across her belly and his hands were busy lowering her zip, snapping the catch on her pants and tugging the garment downwards. Laura raised her hips to let him pull her pants down her thighs and he sat up momentarily to pull them completely off of her legs.

He lowered himself back onto the bed and his tongue began to trace a line up her inner thigh. Laura was by now whimpering with her desire and arousal, her legs parted to give him all the access he needed and the anticipation was almost killing her. Jamie's nose was filled with the musky aroma coming from her sex. He could see just how saturated her panties were and the glistening juice already coating the soft skin of her thighs.

He felt drawn to her centre, to that musky smell and he lowered his head until he could draw the gusset of her panties into his mouth, squeezing her juices into his eager mouth. He used one hand to pull the material aside and let his lips and tongue taste her source for the first time. He felt Laura respond by thrusting her hips violently up against his mouth and keening loudly. He paused for a second.

"Umm, sis, I've never done this before so you'll have to help me, tell me how to make sure it's special for you," he said.

Laura panted, trying to draw breath so she could answer.

"Oh god Jamie, if it gets any more special I might spontaneously combust, just keep doing what you're doing, it's perfect" she managed to get out.

Jamie looked at her sex. It appeared swollen and heavy, more juice streaming from her. He dropped his head and let his tongue swab up every molecule of her fragrant, oily lubrication. He could hear Laura's appreciation, especially when he ventured upwards to where his Internet reading suggested her clit was located. He knew he had found it when Laura reacted like she had been struck by lightening. He focussed his attention on the sensitive little nub and soon had her climbing to her ultimate satisfaction.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, Jamie, Jamie, oh go brooooooooooooooooo!!" she wailed.

Her hands were gripping the duvet and threatened to shred the material. Her head thrashed from side to side and her legs were jerking spastically.

Jamie felt himself on the very edge. Even the contact of his boxers and pants on his cock was too much stimulus, without any friction and he frantically grabbed the front of his trousers, trying to pull them away from any contact with his boner. He was too late and he felt his cum shoot again and again into his underwear. His 'accident' didn't stop him from continuing to lave his sister's hard little teen nub and she quickly lost herself in her own climax.

"God, Jammmiieeeeeeeeeeee!" she wailed.

Jamie felt his head crushed, as Laura's thighs contracted around him and he worried about being able to breathe. After a few moments he felt his sister relax and he sucked air into his lungs. Laura's breathing began to calm down and she locked eyes with her brother.

"That was simply incredible, but now it's your turn," she said.

Jamie raised his hips from the bed to display the large damp patch on the front of his trousers.

"Ah, I don't think I need a turn sis, I kinda lost it there I was so excited," he said.

Laura could immediately see what he meant. She didn't see it as a failing, didn't even think for a second that he was somehow lacking. Instead she took it as a compliment. Her hunky brother had been so turned on by her little fourteen-year-old body that he had come before she even touched him. She couldn't wait for Jamie to set up the main event. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up the bed so she could kiss him. She felt the urge to pull him on top of her so she could experience the culmination of what needed to happen, what was destined to happen. Instead she controlled herself, Jamie had been setting the pace and he hadn't been wrong so far, she could wait and go along with him.

"Mmmm, you don't know just how much I love you," she crooned.

"I think I've got an idea," he responded, "If it's anything like what I feel for you, I think we're going to grow old together."

Laura's smile couldn't get any wider as she savoured his statement and she lowered her lips to his.


Once he had cleaned up and changed his clothes, Jamie couldn't get his mind off of his sister ad her hot body. He decided to try and do something to distract his train of thought. He hadn't checked his e-mail for a while and thought now was a good time. He logged on to his e-mail account to check for any new messages from the Surviving in Scotland web site. He was slightly dismayed to see that there were fewer replies to his own e-mails than he had hoped. Of the nearly two hundred initial messages he had sent, only fifty had given rise to another message. He thought about that and hoped it didn't signify that those survivors had been picked up by the terrorists.

There were two things about his e-mail that brought some real excitement however. The first was an e-mail that claimed to come from HMS vengeance and the second was he had two messages from different people in the US.

He quickly minimised the screen for his e-mail and opened a Google search window. He typed in - Wikipedia and HMS Vengeance - and hit the return button. His search brought back quite a few hits and he clicked on the first link. The Wikipedia article contained lots of information, the most significant of which told Jamie that the Vengeance was one of the UK's nuclear submarines. He read that it carried sixteen Trident II ballistic missiles and that it was manned by fourteen officers and one hundred and twenty one enlisted men. Its base was given as Her Majesty's Naval Base at Faslane, on the Holyloch on the Clyde.

Jamie didn't know much about nuclear submarines so the article was informative to say the least. He thought about it and assumed that those on the vessel could have survived if they had been submerged when the virus was released. The article didn't tell him how air was filtered or how long the submarine could remain under the water. He decided it was time he opened the e-mail.

Once he had brought his e-mail account back onto the screen, he double clicked on the message and read it through.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.