Nablus - Cover

Nablus

by foxysephiroth22

Copyright© 2007 by foxysephiroth22

Erotica Sex Story: Outside the occupied city of Nablus, a girl is captured looking at things she shouldn't be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Ilana stopped to take a moment to wipe the sweat off her head. It was a hot night in Brakha, just like the hundreds of others that had preceded it. It was the second year of Ilana's term in the Israel Defense Forces, guarding a settlement in the occupied West Bank. She had been counting the days until her term was up; her notes said that she was 212 days from leaving the shithole that was Palestine and returning to Tel Aviv.

Before, Ilana had considered her mandatory term of duty with no major qualms; in fact, she was somewhat eager at the possibility that she would be able to defend Israel from the scum who would attack it. Her dreams turned to dust as command forced her into a position defending a settlement in the middle of the West Bank. Her duties were unbelievably boring; she would spend her days doing rounds of the settlements, making sure none of the Palestinians came around to cause trouble.

As the days passed by she began to hate the Palestinians more and more. Whenever she walked by they always kept their heads down, like cowardly dogs. But when she passed she could always feel the loathing burning in them against her, against the IDF, against the occupation. And for what? If they would only give up their fight or leave, their problems would be solved. As Ilana encountered more and more of their glares, she began to believe that the only way to stop the Palestinians would be to crush them; crush their spirits, in whatever way possible. That was why the Palestinians kept up their fight- Israel was too weak to do the right thing and finish them off once and for all.

Ilana put her helmet back on. As did so, her comrade Uri, standing beside her, pointed off in the distance.

"Well, look what we have here," Uri muttered. "An Arab rat caught at the well."

At the bank of a small, muddy creek was a small Palestinian boy, no more than ten. He was dressed in a ratty shirt and jeans. In his hand was a small clay bowl that he was dipping into the creek, trying to scoop up water while avoiding the mud. As Uri and Ilana approached he looked up slowly, gazed at them with bloodshot eyes, then returned to his bowl.

Ilana examined the boy. "What's wrong, son? Arab water not good enough for you?" The Palestinian villages had not been receiving water for weeks now. Ilana hoped that it might teach the Arabs some more humility.

The boy did not glance up. Uri winked at Ilana, then knelt down in front of the boy. "Listen, son, if you want some water, all you have to do is ask." He pulled out his flask from his belt. "Here, help yourself."

The boy glanced up slowly, and shifted his glance between the flask and Uri's face. After a moment, he reached up with a weak hand towards the flask. Right as his hand was about to reach the flask, Uri pulled away and overturned the contents of the flask onto the muddy ground. Ilana had seen it coming, but she burst into laughter all the same.

The boy's face contorted with rage. With a snarl he leapt at Uri, clawing at his face. Ilana grasped her Galil firearm and fired one, two, three shots at the boy. The rubber bullets hit the boy in the stomach and groin, and he fell to the ground with a thud. Uri walked over to the boy's bowl, glanced back at the boy, then crushed it with his foot. With a smirk, he gestured for Ilana that it was time to move on.

The two finished their rounds as usual. On the edge of the settlement was an armored personnel carrier, the seats removed for ammunition transport. Uri glanced around. "Looks like we're the only ones on duty tonight."

A thought flashed through Ilana's head. She took her helmet off her head, and shook her long brown hair out. She drew in close to Uri's ear. "Why don't we make sure everything's clear inside the APC."

Uri turned to her, a grin displayed on his face. Without a word they strode towards the van. They entered silently, shutting the door behind them. Uri inspected the front of the van, to make sure all the surveillance equipment was off. As he did, Ilana crept up behind him, reached around him, and placed a hand on his groin. Even through the tough uniform she could feel how hard he was. Uri turned and passionately locked lips with her.

Ilana had fucked Uri several times, but never in an army vehicle. A thrill went through her as he began to aggressively tear her uniform off. She did the same for him, scrabbling at the many zippers and buttons in the unwieldy uniform. She almost jumped when he pushed his hand against her groin; it had been far too long since they had last fucked each other, she realized.

Uri succeeded in unfastening Ilana's pants. With a sudden shove he pushed her to the floor and pulled her pants off of her. She had chosen a skimpy red thong today; she could tell Uri was excited about it. Ilana knelt in front of Uri and began to tear at his pants. She pulled them down, clawed his boxers out of the way, and began to lick his cock without a second thought.

Uri groaned at the sudden sensation. Ilana licked up and down the half-erect member, savoring the taste and scent of his body. She turned her attention to his thighs, licking all around, giving attention to every area. She then licked his balls, taking a moment to suck on them, eliciting another groan. She knew Uri could take no more when he placed his hands on her head and pulled his cock in front of her face. Smiling, she took the entire length into her mouth with one try. Uri groaned again. "That's right, you fucking whore, suck it."

His dirty words spurred her on. With his hard cock in her mouth she licked all up and down it, lubricating it with her saliva. She began to suck up and down, grazing it with her teeth. His hands forcefully thrust her back onto his cock. She liked that, how he took control, and she let him. His cock slid in and out of her mouth, sliding past her wet tongue. "Fuck," he groaned. "Suck it, bitch, oh fucking hell."

His words awoke something in her; her pussy was crying out to be satisfied. She drew a hand into her thong and began rubbing her wet and engorged clitoris. The feeling shot up through her breasts and her body. She could feel the precum running into her mouth; it was delicious to her, and she drank every drop. She figured it would not be long until Uri came; she began to rub herself faster, her body getting more desperate and maddened for release. She drew one finger into her wet vagina. The glorious feeling of fullness hit her, and she drew another finger, thrusting it into herself roughly, imagining Uri's hard cock fucking her. She moaned around his cock in her mouth, feeling her orgasm coming...

There was a sudden rustle outside the door.

Uri and Ilana froze, startled at the sudden noise. "Oh shit," Uri whispered. "Could it be Daniel?" he asked, referring to another of the guards.

The shiver of fear that had crawled through Ilana's body had subsided, and rational thought returned to her. "No way, we saw Daniel at the bar, remember? He's not going to be anywhere near the edge of the settlement."

Uri thought for a second, then gestured for quiet. Pull up his pants, he strode to the front of the van. He tapped a few buttons at the console, and a screen lit up. He's using the exterior cameras, Ilana realized. Uri's face shifted from concern to something else, something resembling a wry smile. He crept from the back of the van to the back, past Ilana. He gripped the door for a second, as if in thought. Ilana drew back, not knowing what to think.

Suddenly, Uri hand shot forward to open the door and grabbed at something. Ilana heard a muffled yelp, then a grunt as Uri threw someone inside the van and quickly shut the door. "Grab him!" Uri yelled, and Ilana threw herself at the figure on the ground, quickly restraining his arms behind his back and pushing his face to the ground.

"Son of a bitch." Ilana remarked as he struggled against her, vainly trying to loose himself from his grip. It was a thin man, Ilana thought, but then again all of the Arab rats were thin to begin with. "Looks like we have a peeping tom, don't we, Uri? Too bad this fellow didn't understand the rule about getting caught."

Ilana turned the man over and surprise crawled over her face. It wasn't a man, as she had thought. It was a young woman, no more than nineteen, fear displayed on her face. Her black hair was tangled from the tussle, and she had a bruise on her forehead.

"Would you look at that." Uri said. "An Arab whore looking where she ought not to be looking." Uri grabbed the girl by her collar and pushed her against the van wall. "You're going to regret not minding your own business, girl."

Fear and confusion stayed on the girl's face. Ilana groaned. The stupid girl doesn't understand Hebrew. "How long where you there, rat?" Ilana said English.

The girl struggled against Uri's strong grip to no avail. "I... I saw nothing. I was just going home to Nablus, I..."

"Shut up, bitch." Uri said roughly, pushing her against the wall again. She yelped, and tears came to her eyes. "You were probably planning on blowing yourself up and killing us, weren't you?"

The girl shook her head vigorously. "No, I swear I wasn't!" she cried. "I was just going home, I swear it!" She shifted her glance towards Ilana, hoping for sympathy. Like the other Palestinians, she had light brown skin and dark hair. Her eyes were deep brown, her body slender. "Please, let me go home, I don't want any trouble."

Ilana sneered at the girl, and looked up at Uri. "What do we do with her?" she asked Uri in Hebrew. "She could go to the media and make things miserable for us."

Uri's face darkened. "She's expendable, like the rest of the rats. Let's go out to the desert and do what we have to. Michael over in Eshkolot had a similar situation and he never got any trouble for it."

Ilana thought for a second. "He did away with an old shepherd. This girl probably has a family. A family that will ask questions." She looked at the girl, who had been watching the conversation with anxiety. She was wearing a brooch around her neck; an Islamic moon and crescent. A thought suddenly came to Ilana's mind, followed by a smile.

She slowly moved next to the girl. Sitting down, she leaned in close to her. "We're not going to harm you, dear," she said in English, her voice lowered and comforting. "Please, just relax."

The girl seemed to soften a little in her struggle against Uri's grip. She looked at Ilana, evidently perturbed at the sight of her with no pants and a skimpy red thong. "Will... will you let me go?" she pleaded softly. "I meant no harm, I swear it."

"Oh, I know," Ilana said reassuringly. Uri looked at her, confused by the scene. "Why don't you tell me your name, sweety?"

The girl examined her for a second, confused. "My name... my name is Kayla."

A hideous Arab name. "Kayla... what a beautiful name." Ilana said. She reached out to Kayla's and gently touched the back of her neck, rubbing softly down to her shoulder. Kayla flinched, confused and scared by the motion. Uri watched, interested.

"Kayla, do you attend mosque often?" Ilana asked, still grazing Kayla's shoulders with her fingers. "Please, be honest."

"I... I volunteer at the mosque weekly, yes." Kayla stammered, trying to ignore the touch on her neck as it moved up to her earlobes.

"That is good, Kayla," Ilana muttered. Her touch became more insistent around her shoulders, and Kayla began to sweat, not understanding the meaning of it. "Kayla, do you have a boyfriend?"

"N... no... not currently."

"Ah, not currently." Ilana muttered. "Good." Ilana leaned in closer to Kayla, and turned her face to face hers. She stared into Kayla's eyes, trying to feign as much concern as she possibly could.

"Kayla, do you think I look beautiful?" Ilana whispered.

The Palestinian girl was taken aback at the question. She stammered out some unintelligible words. Uri stifled a chuckle. Staring, she tried to think of the best response for the situation. "Yes... I... I think you are very beautiful."

Ilana smiled the most genuine smile she could. "Good, Kayla." She leaned in close to the Palestinian, so that their noses were almost touching. She could smell the fear on her. "Because I think that you are beautiful too." It was not a lie. Despite being Arab, the girl was attractive. She had long legs, full breasts, full, exotic hair.

Ilana leaned in and placed a kiss on Kayla's bare shoulder, immediately eliciting a shocked gasp. She began to struggle again, but Uri held her fast. Ilana took hold of her face, and began to kiss up her neck and her earlobes. As she licked her earlobe, she could feel Kayla's breathing grow panicked and her heart racing.

"Kayla, I am going to make you feel very good," Ilana whispered. "You would like that, won't you?"

Kayla realized what was happening all at once. Ilana smiled as the shock crawled over the rat's face, as she planned. "No... no... please don't," she stammered. "I can't... please... I..."

She was cut off as Ilana suddenly covered her lips with hers. Ilana slid her tongue into Kayla's shocked mouth, provoking a muffled scream from the girl. Uri pushed her to the ground as Ilana continued to suck at her tongue. Ilana had been with several women before, mostly after drunk nights in Tel Aviv nightclubs, but this was something decidedly new.

Ilana released Kayla's lips from her own. The Palestinian girl panted, struggling for breath. Ilana chuckled, rubbing a finger over Kayla's lips. "You taste different," she observed. "But I can enjoy you all the same." She winked to Uri. "How about we inspect what is underneath her blouse? Who knows, she might be packing some explosives after all."

Uri grinned as Kayla began to shriek. "No, don't! I swear, I will have my family kill you!" Her threats fell on deaf ears. Uri slid a hand up her blouse as she flailed against Ilana, feeling her mounds underneath.

"Hmm, I can't get any conclusive results this way." Uri said. "Perhaps we should take a closer look?" He removed his hands and roughly grabbed her blouse. With a sudden motion and a ripping sound her blouse was in tatters on the floor.

She was wearing a plain white bra, as was what most Palestinians could afford. Ilana traced a finger around the cups, grazing her warm brown skin. She could feel the girl shivering under the unwanted touch. Ilana grasped one of the cups in her hand and pulled it down, revealing the breast underneath. Kayla kept up her struggle all the same, trying to wriggle her cup back onto her breast.

"Quiet," Uri barked. "This is all we want to see. If you stop your fighting we'll let you go. I promise."

Kayla stilled at that. She shut her eyes as Ilana removed the clasp and pulled the bra off. Her breasts were gorgeous, Ilana realized. Far too good to be wasted on a tawdry Arab girl. Ilana leant in and took one of her small nipples into her mouth. Kayla gasped as the sensation hit her. Ilana licked all around the nipple, feeling it harden under her touch. She then focused on the other breast, massaging it with her hands.

After a minute Ilana rose. Kayla opened her eyes. "You will let me go now? You promised."

Ilana laughed in her face. "Uri, let's see how well this little whore sucks cock, shall we?"

Kayla's face dropped, crushed at the deception. With a sudden fury she pushed Kayla off of her and bolted to the door. She didn't make it halfway before Uri grabbed her leg and pulled her down. Ilana pulled Kayla's face up and licked her neck up to her cheek. "Come on dear, it'll be fun."

Uri had already dropped his pants, revealing his already erect penis. Kayla saw it in shock. I wonder if this is the first cock she has seen or if it's the longest cock she's seen? Ilana thought. Uri grabbed the girl's head and pulled it towards him. Kayla struggled, trying to pull her head out of his grip.

"If you don't do this, we kill you." Ilana said plainly. "I'm sure you know how this works, you whore."

Kayla's mouth opened and Uri thrust his cock into her. A muffled groan escaped from Kayla at the invader in her mouth. Ilana pulled her head back, and then thrust it back until the entire cock had disappeared. She did this again, and again, until Kayla reluctantly picked up the pace herself.

Uri groaned. "This isn't this slut's first time," he remarked, his eyes shut from the sensation. "She's a good little cocksucker."

The sight of the Arab girl kneeling at Uri's legs sucking away turned Ilana on. "How does he taste, slut?" she whispered, kneeling next to her. "Different from all the other rat cock you've been sucking?" Kayla's eyes glared at her with malice, but was interrupted by Uri's hands pulling her roughly back onto his cock.

Ilana pulled at Kayla's nipples as she sucked, drawing an involuntary moan from the girl. Uri had picked up his pace, thrusting roughly into the girl's gagging mouth. He's going to come soon, Ilana realized. "Suck harder, slut," she ordered.

Uri suddenly pulled out of her mouth, groaning. The first spurt of cum hit her in the eye. The second landed on her hair, the third on her nose, some of it dripping into her still-open mouth. Uri rubbed his slick cock on her face, drying it. The cum dripped down onto her chin to her breasts.

Ilana took Kayla's hand in hers and rubbed the cum into Kayla's face and breasts, reveling in the blank face of humiliation on her face. She then placed Kayla's finger in her mouth, sucking the cum off of it. Ilana grinned devilishly. "Uri, you're still delicious," she said. "But I wonder how the rat tastes?"

As if on cue, Uri pinned Kayla down to the floor. Ilana reached towards her jeans and pushed on her groin. As Kayla bucked involuntarily, she could see the shame in her eyes. Ilana began to unbutton her jeans slowly, drawing out the humiliation. Pulling them off was no easy task, with the girl flailing and stuggling. When they were removed, Ilana moved in close to her white panties. "You're wet, slut," she observed. "You were outside watching us and jilling yourself off, weren't you?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.