Coming Home: Book 1 - Cover

Preview

Coming Home: Book 1

by Brendan Buckley

Copyright© 2007 by Brendan Buckley

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A man returns to the town he left 20 years before to find that sometimes time doesn't heal all wounds. His old friends have new lives and the people he left behind aren't the same as he hoped to find. Can he enjoy a rebirth in the town where he was born?

This is a different story than what most expect to find at this site. It will contain very little, if any, graphic sexual content. Any sexual connotations will be subtle and most likely won't contain a play-by-play description.

That simply is not what the story is about.

Instead it is about relationship, betrayal and redemption, I hope. But I'm not sure the protagonist really will prove to be worth redeeming in many readers' eyes.

It will contain elements of violence, although not of a sexual nature. It will have elements of political and societal commentary and maybe even some humor.

In short, it probably won't be to the average reader's liking. But if you are looking for something a bit different, it might be to yours.

I hope you'll at least read the first two chapters before making a determination about the story's merit. By then you should have a pretty good idea if it's a story you'd like to continue reading.

All the best, BB

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.