A Family Tradition Of Bondage - Cover

A Family Tradition Of Bondage

Copyright© 2007 by SavannahMann

Chapter 7B

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7B - Sherri is Blackmailed to avoid Prison after an auto accident.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

Robert came home and entered his house. He saw Sherri's car and half expected her behind the door waiting for him. No, not there, her stuff was on the kitchen table, she hadn't taken them upstairs. He smiled realizing she probably went downstairs, but called upstairs to be sure. No answer after a couple moments.

She heard him up there, he called her name, she tried to scream for his help, God please come soon her gag muffled her sound until it was inaudible up there. Please look down here soon. Master, please come save me. Tears were rolling down her cheeks now, and she sobbed in agony. How could it hurt that badly?

Robert decided she must be downstairs. He fingered the lock and started down the stairs, loosening his tie as he did. He turned the corner and saw her. She was in the stocks and wiggling. No she wasn't squirming, she was shaking, crying. He stepped closer and then saw the anal jewel sticking out. "Oh God, Sherri" he said rushing to her. She was in the stocks and crying freely as he rounded them to see her. He knelt there and opened the top. She was in agony, and he could see it. He removed the gag.

"God get it out, it hurts, Please get it out." she cried sobbing.

Robert moved behind her. He looked, no blood, good. He began to ease it, twisting it, and then worked the ring over the edge and down. Sherri screamed in agony as the ring cleared the largest locking part of the plug. She was crying and Robert looked and checked the still open hole. No tearing that he could see. She might be OK after all, but she was still in agony right now.

He took the nipple clamps off scooped her up and. He rushed carrying her up two flights of stairs to his bathroom. She was crying into his chest, and he stepped fully clothed into the tub with her in his arms. He sat in his big Jacuzzi and turned the water on with one hand. He got both hot and cold water going, and hugged her close to him and talked to her, telling her it was going to be OK. She was going to be OK.

She sobbed and hugged him, and kept saying "Sorry Master, I'm so sorry".

The water rose enough to start to sooth her backside. He kept filling the tub. He kept talking to her and telling her it was OK. She tried to move from his lap a bit and cried out again. Damn, she hurt herself bad he thought.

Sherri thought the pain would subside when the plug was out, but this was bad, it hurt, not as bad as when the plug was in, but this was horrible.

"What did I do to myself" she said to him.

"Well baby, I looked and didn't see any tearing, perhaps a small one, but nothing bad, and that is good. That means we probably don't have to worry about Septic infection." Robert told her.

"That is where the bowels leak into the abdominal cavity right?" she said horrified.

"Yes, and it looks ok so far. No worries on that. If you show any signs, we will rush you to the ER and I'll have Surgeons from around the country flying in to work on you ok?" he said reassuring her.

She nodded and then asked. "Why does it still hurt so bad?"

"Well babe, have you ever over extended your knee, or twisted your ankle?" he asked.

She nodded, everyone had he knew.

"That is what you did, you over stretched it, and essentially, sprained yourself." he told her.

She smiled, and then gave a short bark of laughter followed immediately by a cry of pain. "You mean I sprained my asshole?" she asked incredulous.

"Yes my love, that is what you did." he answered.

She laughed and cried out again as she felt a new flash of pain. "Oh that hurts. How humiliating."

He kissed the top of her head and told her it was OK.

"You ruined your suit, no I ruined your suit" she said.

"Suits are cheap, you are priceless my love." he answered.

She hugged him tightly and said "I wanted to give you a surprise. I wanted to show you how much I loved and missed you."

"I see, and thanks for trying, next time, please just wait for me OK?" he said.

She nodded, she felt so bad. "I ruined your homecoming."

"No you didn't you were home, and alive, and that is all that matters to me, is that you are alive and more or less well." said Robert. He fished into his shirt pocket.

Sherri raised her head in question. "Who are you calling?"

"A Doctor I know real well. I think I can talk him into some pain pills and muscle relaxes." sad Robert.

Sherri said "No I don't want to explain this." she said humiliation in her voice.

"Trust me my Slave, and all will be well. I just helped you up, and think you have a strained lower back, nothing major." he said thumbing through his phone number selections.

Pushing the call button, he raised the phone to his ear. "Doctor Johnston, Robert Mason here, I hope I didn't interrupt anything. (a pause) At dinner, I am very sorry to interrupt however I need a favor. (another pause) Well my girlfriend Sherri Chenowith has apparently sprained her lower back, muscle spasm I guess. (another pause) No, I don't think there is any spinal damage. (pause again) I felt it and didn't feel any bulges or misshapen parts. (longer pause) Well I am fairly familiar with her anatomy, if not familiar with all anatomy. (long pause and some laughter audible) Yes that is the pharmacy I use, and something mild, it's not too bad, just something to ease the pain and make it possible for her to rest. (last pause) Thank you Doctor, and yes, if there is no progress, I'll get her to you first thing Monday morning. Or call you back this weekend."

Robert hung up and turned to her. "He's going to call in something for you, something mild so you don't have to worry. I don't ever lie to you, I am not opposed to lying to someone else for you." he said kissing her head. He tossed his phone to the floor near the door. "Ready to get up and go to bed?" he asked.

She steeled her will, knowing it was going to hurt and nodded.

Robert eased her to a sitting position, and then got out of the tub. He moved to his closet and got a Kimono and returned to her. He dried her and wrapped her in the Kimono and carried her to the bed. He eased her into his bed and covered her with a sheet. He sat and brushed her hair away from her face. He waited a few minutes to make sure she was OK, gave her a phone, and changed his clothing to something dry. He grabbed his phone and wallet and went to the Pharmacy. He got gauze pads, large ones, some stool softener, and then the prescriptions. Mild painkiller, and Skelaxin, some new muscle relaxer he figured.

He was home 40 minutes later. And gave her one of each and told her it would be fine in a few days.

He put a gauze pad on her asshole and told her it was to check for bleeding. If there was a tiny spot, no problem much more than that, might be a problem. She looked worried and he told her it was a double check, and he thought it was probably not needed, but in her case, the double check was worth the effort.

He comforted her while the drugs took effect and she drifted off to a drug induced sleep. Robert relaxed, and went for dinner. He ate in the bedroom in case she woke up and wanted him. He was in a chair reading three hours later when she woke. He was checking on her every new page.

He turned the page and looked up and found her looking at him. She was smiling. She knew he was watching her and staying up to care for her. She loved him for it.

"Hey Baby, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better, but I need to use the bathroom." she said.

"OK, let's do that shall we?" he said.

He helped her up and supported her as she walked to the toilet. He left the room and waited out of sight so she could relax. He heard her go, and waited. The toilet flushed soon afterwards and he waited. He wanted her to have some dignity, that was important to anyone who was ill or injured. Her hand appeared at the door, holding the doorjamb, he rushed forward. He took her back to bed. She smiled at him, and went back to sleep.

Sherri woke in the morning, hurting again, the pills had worn off. She looked around, Robert was asleep next to her. She saw daylight, which meant he had not set the alarm. He was letting her sleep and heal.

Robert woke with her looking at him, and smiled at her.

Breakfast in bed, more pills. Dozing through the day, and Saturday was a memory, Sunday dawned next. Television, newspapers, and meals in the bed. Robert cared for her all weekend.

Sunday afternoon, she asked the next question "What about work, I have to go in the morning."

"No you don't, your hurt, and I'll call my old friend Franklin, at home if you like, and tell him your under a Doctors care for a horseback riding accident." said Robert.

Sherri giggled "It felt like a horse, I didn't think it would hurt that bad, it wasn't much bigger than the pink one, and smaller than the blue one between the pink and the jewel. I had the pink one in, and figured I could take the slightly larger jewel."

"It's chrome, and doesn't compress like the rubber ones." said Robert.

"That's an important difference and a painful way to learn it." she said.

Robert nodded. They watched 60 minutes, they slept. Robert woke early Monday, he exercised alone, and then called her office at 8am sharp.

"Franklin, Robert Mason, yes got back into town on Friday. Thanks, and I appreciate that. Certainly however the reason I called, well two reasons. I wanted to send a contract by so you could take a look at it and give me some advice. Right on the Houston thing. Second thing, Sherri was horseback riding on Saturday with me, and well, she took a spill. No she's all right, Doctor Johnston has taken a look and thinks that she just has a sprain, or muscle spasm I think he called it? Right, anyway she is pretty sore and unable to work for a few more days. I think I can handle everything on that end, I will pass that along to her. I am certain she'll be glad to hear you asked after her. Thanks Franklin, I appreciate that." and with that he hung up.

He leaned over Sherri, and kissed her gently on the lips and then said "See, leave it to your Master, and he will take care of everything."

She smiled and dozed off to the bliss of the pain pills and muscle relaxes. She knew he would take care of everything, he had been taking care of things for her for more than three weeks now, and it was wonderful.

She woke and heard him on the phone. He was talking to someone saying "I told you they were good." and ended saying he was looking forward to the Scotch.

Sherri woke to meet Carmen the housekeeper, and later Suzanne the cook. Suzanne hoped to enlist her help and get Robert to stop doing things like using that unholy sauce honey mustard. Sherri smiled and promised to try.

Robert moved Sherri to her own bed carrying her easily so Carmen could change the sheets on his. Sherri had lunch upstairs, and liked the salad that Suzanne had "thrown together" for her. She slept most of the afternoon and woke in time for dinner. She could make it to the toilet alone, but sitting still hurt. It was getting better, but slowly.

On Tuesday, she surprised everyone by walking down the stairs, but needed Roberts help to make it up the stairs. She whispered to him "I never knew a sprained asshole made any movement so difficult."

Robert smiled and winked at her while helping her up the stairs.

She only took one more set of Pills Tuesday and that was to go to sleep at night, curled up next to Robert on his bed.

Wednesday, she was restless and feeling bored. She had been cooped up for five fucking days, and her patience was wearing thin, a sure sign she was feeling better according to Robert. Sherri announced in the Kitchen that she was going to work Thursday and that was that.

Robert told her to sit down, and Sherri hesitated and did so letting out a small groan as she did. Robert didn't countermand her, instead he picked up the kitchen phone and dialed a number.

"Mabel, it's Robert. Right, look Sherri has hurt her back but is bound and determined to go to work. Right I need a driver here in the morning, a town car should be good, and he is to stand by all day in case she wants to go home early. Make sure he has a working cell phone and tell him to bring a good book. Have him here at 7:20 ready to go OK?" Robert told the phone.

Robert went out in the afternoon to run a couple errands and checked on Sherri's mail at her house. The change of address had just kicked in so there was only a couple days worth, Saturday and Monday's mail. He looked around and noticed something was wrong. There was nothing from the cops. There was no sticky note saying please call us, we want to talk to you. No letters, an no messages on her machine from the cops. They should have been in contact to follow up. That was normal, that was what they did. When they ran down all the leads in a case, especially a homicide. They went back, and checked all the facts again, hoping to get a new one or maybe two new stones to look under. They hadn't done that yet. He hadn't been contacted, and there was nothing here. Why not?

Wednesday night, Sherri rolled over and surprised her Master, by starting to lick and suck his dick. She hadn't ever gone from start to finish, and was determined to start paying him back for his week of kindness to her. She smiled when some 20 minutes later, she was rewarded for her effort, and discomfort, with his gift. She accepted it hungrily and replied in kind when he said he loved her.

She wasn't ready for sex, even oral sex to be given to her, it was still too tender, but she was hopeful of the weekend.

Thursday, Robert got her up, showered and dressed for work. The chauffer was waiting for her outside and took her to work.

"Mabel said I needed to bring a book so I got these to read." he said holding up a half dozen comic books.

Sherri smiled and said they looked interesting, and they should keep him occupied while she was at work.

Robert started to work as she pulled out of the drive. He surfed the net, checking newspaper files, and stories He had an idea, and it just might work. By noon, he had a list of 58 names, and called a lawyer who was known to be a slimy son of a bitch ambulance chaser who would sue his own mother.

He asked for the Lawyer to get some autopsy reports for him. "I need them for a client, but the problem is I don't have attorney client privilege so I can't refuse to identify my client. You do." and then faxed the list to the lawyer. The lawyer had said it would take a few days, but no problem, happy to be of service to a customer like you sir.

Thursday, Sherri worked half a day, and came home at lunch. Carl had welcomed her back and questioned her early return, and told her no problem if she wanted to leave early.

Friday dawned and the routine was repeated. Sherri went to work and Robert went to his work. The Chauffer was neat Sherri decided, but she missed driving her Lexus.

Robert accepted the first 20 Autopsy reports an the one he wanted was in there. He opened it and began reading. He read it again, and stared out the window. Carmen saw him and stayed quiet, Mr. Mason didn't like to be disturbed when he was thinking. Robert read the file one more time. There was the answer, that is why the cops weren't interested in interviewing anyone again.

He stood and stared out the window, he had a decision, and it wasn't time for this one yet, but it was here. It was too soon, Sherri probably wasn't bound to his soul yet, and if she wasn't she would be free and leave. He hadn't lied to her since she had come here, and he wasn't about to start now. He quietly said "If you love something, set it free." and put the file on the desk as he turned from the window.

He walked out of his office, grabbed his keys and got in his car, driving to a bank he rarely used. He opened the Safety Deposit box and got out a large manila envelope and then left the bank headed home. Too early or not, it was apparently time.

Sherri arrived home at 3pm, and found Carmen and Suzanne had already left. Sherri had thanked the driver and promised to tell Mabel how good a driver he was.

She went into the house and found Robert in his office staring out his window, looking at the back yard and seeing nothing. "Is anything wrong Master?" she asked.

"Yes, and we have work to do, how are you feeling Sherri?" he asked

"I'm feeling much better, what is wrong? What work do we need to do?" she asked. There was something in his voice, a sense of dread that had her scared.

"First, please read this file" and he handed her a file.

Sherri opened the file and saw it was an Autopsy report. Victim, oh my God. It was her victim, the man she had hit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.