Sexy Spin On An Old Twilight Zone Episode - Dead Man's Shoes

by msboy8

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: What if a man won't stay dead? What if he comes back in someone elses body? Now the sexy part, what will his girl friend do when a stranger thinks he is her boyfriend?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Violence   .

This is a work of fiction, and friction. Any resemblance to living, dead, or undead people is merely a coincidence. This story may not be used for wrapping fish or any other commercial endeavor without the author's express permission.

Narrator: "Nathan Edward Bledsoe, of the Bowery Bledsoes, a man once, a specter now. One of those myriad modern-day ghosts that haunt the reeking nights of the city in search of a flop, a handout, a glass of forgetfulness. Nate doesn't know it but his search is about to end, because those shiny new shoes are going to carry him right into the capital of the Twilight Zone."

A late model Chevy four door car stops in an alley. Two men get out and open the trunk. They wrestle a body of a man out and dump him in a heap next to some metal garbage cans. The two men, dressed in cheap suits and wearing fedoras, are obvious gangster types, They do not say a word as they 'dispose' of the body. The car goes out the other end of the alley, the dumped body being the only testament to its passing.

The alley is quiet. The only sounds that are heard are the sounds of traffic from a busy street a few blocks away. There is movement in the alley as a scruffy looking bum walks from a dark corner towards the body. Nate is being cautious as he plods toward the body, He watches out for the car to return or the beat cop to show up. Either event could get him into trouble.

As Nate stands over the body he sees what used to be a sharp dresser; however, the dead man now has two bullet holes in his back and his blood has stained the fancy clothing worn by the dead man. There is no way Nate can salvage the coat, shirt or pants, but the shoes look good. Nate unties the shoes and scuttles back to his shadowy refuge in the alley. He looks the new shoes over, they are a pair of black and grey leather two toned shoes, and appear to be his size. Nate takes his old shoes off and tries the new shoes on.

The man that steps out of the shadows in the alley no longer looks like a bum. He is standing ramrod straight and full of confidence. He is the same man, but somehow not. He brushes the dirt from his common clothes and strides out of the alley.

The man walks up town with such a commanding presence that people get out of his way. He continues up town and stops at a ritzy apartment complex. He opens an apartment door.

The door opens to find a beautiful brunette with long hair and toned legs sitting on the couch. The girl, Sharon, is wearing a slinky dress, silk stocking and two inch heels. She at first looks relieved thinking boyfriend is back, but that relief turns to confusion as a man she has never seen before walks in and makes himself at home. The man stops just inside the doorway and takes a deep breath... "It's good to be home. Hey baby, come here and welcome me home proper-like." He walks over to her and lowers his face for a kiss, which she gives him. She is reluctant and it's not a very sensual kiss. He growls and pulls Sharon up against his body. The kiss he lays on her is forceful, long and wet. He drops her back on the couch and walks into the bedroom.

He sits in the chair in the corner and takes the shoes off. It's like shutting off an electric light. Nate slouches down and looks around the room that he has never been in before. He is at a loss about what to do. The Sharon appears in the bedroom doorway brandishing a pistol and puts an end to his indecision. "I don't know who you think you are, but put your shoes on and leave my apartment." Nate is afraid and hurries to obey this pistol-packing-momma.

Once he has his shoes back on, he is once again her gangster boyfriend, Dagget. He leaps up and wrestles the gun from the girl. "Don't you ever point a gat at me again. I think you need to be reminded of your place here." Dagget bends his girlfriend over the rail at the foot of the bed and flips up her dress. He tosses the gun over his shoulder and rips her panties off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.