Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School - Cover

Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Orblover

Chapter 6: Monday - They Call it Art

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Monday - They Call it Art - What happens when a jock and a shy art student are partnered in The Program? Rebbecca and Luis find out they are in the program, as partners, and manage to survive the week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   School  

Rebbecca

What was wrong with me? I wanted to go into hiding, being my normal self. Safe from the world. I wanted to be touched and fondled more. I wanted the feeling again, it was wonderful. I'd been a willing and ready participant into the group conversation at lunch about sex! And, I desperately wanted to hide in my art. I realized I was still mad at Jason for this morning. I wanted to be wrapped in Luis's arms and feel his heart and, yes, his hard-on. I wanted to touch it, stroke it, put it in my mouth, maybe in my cunny. I was scared that he didn't want me and petrified that I was going to do something wrong. Now, he was coming in the studio with me.

"Ah, Rebbecca! In the program I see."

"Hmm, yes Ms. Rotella. This is Luis, my partner for the week." Francesca Rotella had been a major gift to the school and me. A noted sculptor with an international reputation, she had moved to the area and volunteered to teach an advanced art course. She took at most 10 students a year. I'd been with her for 3 years.

"So good to meet you, Luis, Francesca Rotella." She used the very Italian pronunciation of his name and shook his hand as she appraised him. It was nothing sexual or raw, just the way an artist takes apart a subject.

"Luis Contadino, ma'am." The other students were filtering in.

"Ah, paisan!" They shifted into Italian for a minute. "You're parents are from the South, no?"

"A little town in the south, Rotondella. They came over as teens."

"Bene! I'm from just outside of Napoli, we're almost neighbors." She studied both Luis and me. "Would you pose for us, Luis?" Damn, I'd like that!

"I'd love to, Ms. Rotella. This is normally a free period for me, but we've got East High this Friday and I need to spend time in the weight room."

"Please, Luis, call me Francesca. Let me ask you this, are you getting nervous about the game?"

"Yes ma'am. Always before a big game."

"An hour today through Thursday that you can use to relax, not think about the game, would that help you?"

"I practice meditation everyday already."

"You'd be surprised how much of a workout you will get just holding still."

"Okay, I'll do it, but only through Wednesday." Wow! I as doing flips inside. Finally a chance to study him.

"Deal. Rebbecca, you will be posing with him."

"What?" Yeah, WHAT!

"You are in the Program. I'm a teacher, right?"

"Yes ma'am." Shit. She didn't have to ask. I had to comply with requests from teachers.

"I'd rather you do it willingly, though."

"Okay." Wait, who said that? Not me! Nine other people were looking at us now. Suddenly, I realized I wanted to pose with Luis.

Ms. Rotella had Luis fetch a divan from the storage area and place it on the posing stage. He made lifting and carrying the piece of furniture look so easy and effortless. It was interesting watching his muscles shift was he worked different sets. The divan only had half a back and one arm. She draped it with silk sheets and adjusted the modeling lights.

"Okay, class. We have a change of plans for the week. Today through Wednesday, we'll have two live models. For Thursday, just one. Friday will be an optional day so we can all get ready to support our male model this week when he beats East. This is Luis Contadino, defensive lineman and co-captain of our West Warriors. You all know Rebbecca, she'll be our female model. Any medium, we'll be doing 15-20 minute poses." Wow, she knew a lot about Luis. More than I did.

"Francesca, you follow football?" Luis asked.

"I prefer Italian football, soccer. But, I've found I enjoy high school and college football. And, yes, I'm a big support of the Warriors." With that she directed us onto the stage. She had me lay on my back with my hair draped over the back of the arm of the divan. My inside leg, my right, bent at the knee and my hips twisted out slightly to show my pubic hair to the room. My left leg was straight. My left arm casually dropped to the floor.

She positioned Luis so Junior was hidden by the back of the divan. Damn. Oops. I didn't think that! She had him bend at the waist, just enough to show his massive shoulders. His left hand was inside my head on the arm and his right on the outside back of the divan. She had him turn his head so he was looking down into my eyes. As soon as our eyes met, the rest of the world disappeared.

Just then, Ms. Rotella pulled my inside arm up and put it on his arm just at his shoulder. Damn. Does cunny juice stain silk? We are about to find out.

Luis and I began a conversation with no words. There was openness that comes from looking at another person's soul. At the same time, my nipples were crinkled so hard they almost hurt. I knew that if he just licked one, I'd cum. And cum. Yet, I felt safe. Comfortable. Perfect.

We were swimming in our own universe. At the same time, I found it very stimulating. I was building an orgasm that was going to be intense, yet all we were doing is looking each other in the eyes. What was going on with me? Yet, I continued to swim in his eyes, soul, and the energy around him.

"Okay, time to shift positions. Why don't you get up and stretch a bit first." As soon as Ms. Rotella finished, I reached up and put both my hands behind Luis's neck, pulled myself up, and gave him a kiss. Just lips. Then his hand went behind me and he kissed back. OMG. Did we kiss! Our tongues were doing this wonderful slow dance. A waltz, I think.

"Oh, you two are lovers?"

"Ah, mmm, we just really met this morning." I managed to say.

"Not yet." Oh, Luis! Yes!

"Ah, you two are lovers. You just haven't had enough time! I saw it in the pose and definitely in the kiss at the end. Now take a break so we can get you in the next pose." I hadn't broken eye contact with Luis through the kiss and the conversation. I could see mirrored in his eyes my feelings. Fire, passion, fear, doubt, fire — did I mention that?


Luis

What the hell was going on? Here I am on a Monday afternoon posing nude in an art class and finding myself engaged in the most intense, passionate, loving, caring kiss of my life. The Program is supposed to be about becoming comfortable with ourselves and our sexuality and helping others do the same. Yet, if this is what kissing Becca is like, I'll die if we ever make love!

Rewind. Hit play. Make love? No. I fuck. I think I want love, like what my parents have. But the few girls that have let me go all the way it was fucking. And this kiss, in front of the art class was better than all those. Way better. Just a kiss better than a fuck! Wow! It was Duane Allman and Eric Clapton jamming and together hitting the perfect note. It was a cannon blast for the "1812 Overture" that blew out windows miles away. It was scarier than facing East's offensive line in the nude.

Yet, our eyes stayed connected. I wanted to know the stories in her head, now that I had connected with her lips and her soul.

"Either you two need to finish what you've started in private," Francesca interrupted us, "or get up, stretch, take a break. I'd suggest you walk around and see what the class has been up to. We'll do only one more pose before class ends. You held that one so well, I let it go on. For that, I thank both of you."

We broke eye contact and separated, reluctantly, and walked around the class to see how the others saw us. Since this was an advanced class, all the artists were good. Damn good. My size and strength as compared to Becca's smoothness and grace. Yet everyone captured the energy in the eye contact. Most had managed to do quick sketches of the kiss at the end.

I was looking at one of them when the girl said, "Would you like a finished version of this?"

"Most definitely! Thank you. I'm Luis."

"Kathy. Thanks for posing for us. You and Rebbecca are really into each other." Thank god these were sketches or she'd be puzzling how to match the red in my face after that! "I'll have it for you by tomorrow."

"Thanks!" That's when Francesca called us back up.

She had me lay on my back on the divan, my right foot flat on the floor, my left leg pulled up, and my hips twisted slight towards the class. Junior was only semi-hard until he noticed the class looking at him. Damned exhibitionist! She had me rest my head back on the arm and look up. A bit later, Becca was seated on the back with her right leg along the top, her other foot on the floor I guess. She twisted at the waist and looked down. We locked eyes again. Francesca directed us to hold hands.

Junior stayed at attention the entire pose. Our eyes stayed locked the whole time. I could see out of the corner of my eyes that her nipples were quite erect and they stayed that way. Who knows how long it was. We didn't care. Our souls talked through our eyes. I could see questions, awe, excitement, fear, care, and interest. I'm sure she saw the same in mine.

"Thank you, both," Francesca said as we broke the pose. "Do you both need relief?" I think we said yes at the same time. I looked at her and saw her nod to my unasked question. I picked her up off the back of the divan, stood, placed her gently on the main seat, both feet on the floor. "You first, my lady."

I bent and kissed her. While our tongues found each other and her hands went to the back of my head, I slowly sank to my knees. I felt her breast for the first time. God, they felt good in my hands. Just right in my massive paws. Her nipples were hard to start with but managed to get harder as she moaned into my mouth. It felt as though I was squeezing it slowly out of her and into me.

Reluctantly, I ended the kiss. With a little smile to her I bent and took one nipple in my mouth. While I suckled that one, I rolled the other between my fingers, gently. More moans and gasps escaped her between the building pants. My free hand slowly slide down her side, tracing gently to her bellybutton and lightly circling it. "Oh god, that feels so good!" She was growling more than moaning now.

I switched breasts with my mouth, the bellybutton hand now keeping her very wet nipple happy. My new free hand traveled down her other side to her bellybutton. I opened my eyes and noticed the flush to her chest and the little beads of sweat. I looked up into her eyes. At first I saw they were almost feral with lust, then shifted to something deeper when we connected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.