Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School - Cover

Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Orblover

Chapter 3: Monday - The Fun Begins

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday - The Fun Begins - What happens when a jock and a shy art student are partnered in The Program? Rebbecca and Luis find out they are in the program, as partners, and manage to survive the week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   School  

Rebbecca

Luis took my hand, which I gladly allowed to happen. The halls filled with vultures and jackals sensing fresh kill. I didn't realize so many hands could touch the body at the same time. My ass, my boobs, well — all of me, was stroked, touched, poked, prodded, and squeezed.

"OW!" Someone had turned one of my nipples almost all the way around. Luis's voice rang out, "Reasonable!" He didn't shout or scream, yet I'm sure it was heard downtown.

The touching didn't stop, but it became more gentle. For the next 15 feet down the hall at least. Then someone, from behind, tried to ram a finger into my cunny. Not only am I a virgin, I'm still intact.

"Shit!" I screamed and almost doubled over from the pain as the finger tried to ram through my dry lips and push through my hymen. Luis's hand left mine but was immediately replaced by his other hand. While I was trying to pull my eyes back into my head I heard a definite scream of pain and Luis growl, "That was NOT reasonable." Then his arm was around my shoulders and he whispered by my ear. "Are you okay?"

"I am now, thanks." Automatically, I moved closer to him. Except for the occasional pat on the butt, the touching stopped. I felt very safe in Luis's arms. I could feel his energy and his power. Even after the unwanted touching and the pain, I found myself getting damp. I thought about what had happened. I knew at some point, something is going past where my hymen is. I couldn't stop it. Frankly, I didn't know that I wanted to stop it.

I looked up at Luis as we got to my class. "Would you do me another huge favor?"

"If I can."

"Would you meet me after class and walk me to my next one? I'm just not quite ready for all the touching yet." We were in third period together.

"I'm right across the hall. No problems."

"Thank you." I smiled up at him as he released me and held the door. I wrapped my artistic cloak around me as I walked into AP English. I'd observed these folks for three weeks. Now, let's see what the "change of seasons" looked like! Yet, a very core part of me was thinking about how to solve my "problem."

There were only ten people in this class. I guess very few people really wanted to study literature of the Victorian Era. Eight of us girls and two boys. Yet, the class was always lively. Mrs. Richardson had turned it into a seminar and did an excellent job of keeping it hopping and on track.

"Rebbecca, delightful to see you today!" Mrs. Richardson had a kind smile with a bit of laughter in her eyes. "Do you need relief today?"

I almost lost my cloak with that. I'd forgotten about relief. I was allowed to relieve my "tensions" in the first five minutes of the class. In front of the class. With someone helping if I wanted. "No ma'am. Not today."

Class started. Except for the obvious but silent interest in my dress and a few outright leers, not all of them from the boys, it was like a normal class.

The bell rang and I tried to hurry out into the hall to wait for Luis. Mistake. I found myself trapped in the doorway. There was the usual groping and fondling, even some actual requests. I only wanted it to stop, get all the way into the hallway. Get to Luis. I did keep my legs closed, though. Lesson learned.

"Rebbecca, pose for us and open your legs." So much for protecting myself. Before I could move the crowd parted in front of me. Luis was walking straight towards me as if he were the only one in the hall and I was his target. My observer noticed how people just moved out of the way, as if he had an invisible plow in front of him. For the first time, I noticed all the hands on him. Four grabbing his penis at the same time with room left over!

"Yes, Rebbecca. I'd love to see you pose." Luis said this very gently while looking me in the eyes with a bit of a wink. "Why don't we all give her some space. THAT was a reasonable request. An uninvited finger between her legs is NOT. Nor are trying to twist her nipples off."

At that, the crowd did move back and gave me room. I weakly smiled thanks to him, then I tried to become an art model and pose, opening my legs and bending my knees a bit to give a better view. I was waiting for the next request when Luis spoke up again. How he could talk with that many hands stroking his cock — wait, did I just say that?

"Thank you, Rebbecca. Now, we need to get moving to make it to History class."

There were a few grumbles and a few thank yous. He was smooth. I was so relieved that I didn't even mind that this huge mountain with a monster of a hard cock was putting out his hand to walk me down the hall!

The walk to our first shared class was easier. There were requests and a fair amount of uninvited fondling, yet it wasn't as bad as before and didn't make me want to run away screaming. I didn't like it, but it was becoming easier to handle. Or was it being with Luis?


Luis

Could that first walk down the hall been any weirder? Rebbecca's near meltdown when the bell rang, then all the poking and prodding. No doubt about it, more people have touched Junior so far today than in all my life! I think HE likes the program.

Then some asshole tried to twist Rebbecca's nipple off. "Reasonable," is what I think I nearly growled. It did get better for about 5 of my steps. Then some dickwad tired to shove his fingers into her pussy from behind.

I reacted to her scream of pain and almost doubling over. I let go with one hand, turned, steadied her with my left. My right found the arm still between her legs. I wanted to feel his bones crushing, but settled for a nice screeching yell instead.

"That was NOT reasonable." Let the asshole try to explain that bruise. I put my arm around her to check on her and asked if she was okay. She moved closer to me and let me know she was better. The walk to class was much quicker and easier.

When I dropped her at her classroom door she asked me to meet her after class and walk her to our shared class. "No problems." Hey, Luis, you stud — way to smooth talk a real beauty and damsel in distress!

The walk across the hall did nothing for my hardon. I thought a little Freshman darling was going to join me for AP Physics!

"Thank you." She grinned as she finally release me, turned and ran giggling to her friends. Must have been a dare, they were staring in disbelief.

"Anytime, sweetheart, anytime!" Oh, that made her day and her friends drop their jaws to the ground. Chuckling to myself I walked into class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.