Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School - Cover

Rebbecca And Luis - Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Orblover

Chapter 23: Wednesday Afternoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Wednesday Afternoon - What happens when a jock and a shy art student are partnered in The Program? Rebbecca and Luis find out they are in the program, as partners, and manage to survive the week.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   School  

"Take it Easy"

Luis

"How's this week going for you?" Luke Nguyen asked me as we left the cafeteria.

"Intense." As I reflected on the whole experience, "My life has been hauled out from all the rocks I was hiding it under. Many of the slimy things I wasn't aware of. You?"

He gave a snort, "About the same. Amazing the things that come out from under those rocks."

"Tch... , no shit. On Monday morning, my main focus was East. Now..."

"Confundium?"

"Exactly! Perfect word."

"Rebbecca and Rosalee?"

"Strange, ain't it." Before my mind could venture into that maze looking for cheese, I decided to change the subject. "Have you hooked up with anyone this week?"

"Welllll ... Maybe."

"Kewl. Who?"

"Ah ... You may not approve."

"As long as it's not my sister," I half joked. My sister? NO! She's just a little girl that should still be playing with dolls and having tea parties with her imaginary friends.

"I'd better shut up. I'd make a lousy tackling dummy."

I sighed. Damn. "As long as you don't intentionally hurt her."

"Not my style," he exhaled as he relaxed. "We're just trying to figure this out ourselves."

"I know that feeling all too well!"

"You and Rebbecca I can see. You two were made for each other. But, how does Rosalee fit?"

"I think she's fun and nice and all that, but I think she fits with Becca, not me."

"Sounds serious."

"Well, compared to how I feel for Becca..."

Luke pulled himself up to his full height and tried to look threatening, except for the smile. "Just don't hurt her or I'll-"

I growled at him playfully. Sorta playful. I guess. After a look at his expression, "Just practicing my game face."

"God, I almost feel sorry for East." He was a bit pale but stood his ground.

I nodded. We feel into an easy silence as we headed into the boy's locker room. We walked through the doors and into the "inner sanctum" of the Testosterone Temple.

"This feels strange, like we're doing something wrong," he said.

"Yeah, it does. Have you enjoyed the girl's?"

"You'd better believe it!"

"We've been working so hard all week, it's empty by the time practice is over. At least I get peace in the showers."

"I've been getting piece as well."

"As long as-"

"I'll see you in the weight room, right?"

"Yeah. Weights. You have to be careful, accidents can happen."

"Chill. I respect her, okay?"

"Yeah, it's just-"

"She's your baby sister."

"Yeah," I sighed. "Let me soak for fifteen minutes and I'll come spot you. I promise to behave." I stuck out my hand and we shook. Then I remembered the messages. "I noticed you got a note at lunch."

"No big. I was planning on being at Media Day anyway. Coach just wanted me to hang around after for a few minutes."

"Me too. Any idea why?"

"Nope. I guess we'll find out." We split and headed our own way.

In a few moments, I was lowering myself into the big whirlpool tank. I took a chance and just hit play on the boom box and the Eagles started crooning 'Well I'm running down the road trying to loosen my load... " Good advice.

I relaxed and let my muscles go as limp as I could, while letting the heat and the jets do the rest. While breathing as deeply as I could in my relaxation meditation technique, I managed to disconnect my protective-older-brother circuit and took a look at Margie. Our Margaretta was a very cute girl. No. Beautiful. Her skin is lighter than mine and with the hair she's been growing since, well—forever, she has quite an exotic look. A ball of energy combined with the Contadino compassionate streak, the ability to make herself invaluable, and seeks no reward other than doing an excellent job — she's got tons going for her.

Okay, I could see how a guy like Luke could be attracted to her. I could also see how my precious sorellina could go for Luke. He's like a foot shorter than I am, yet hell-on-wheels on the basketball court. I've seen him out jump guys taller than me. Plus, he's going to probably grow another foot in the next few years. Aside from all that, he seems to have his head screwed on straight. Although he paled at my growl, he still stood up to me. Something many guys approaching my size won't do.

Margie could do a lot worse.

Damn! I missed the entire song while thinking about that. I stretched, hit the back button, and decided to take it easy. For real this time.

It's a shame Jacuzzi or someone didn't make tubs like this for the home. Then again, most people would feel beat up by the pulsing action. To me, the high setting felt great. But, then again, I liked hitting offensive linemen. Go figure. To the average person, it would probably feel like a few rounds with the World Heavyweight Champion.

Ahh...

Damn! I missed the song again! A much more relaxed arm hit the replay button. Again.

Just as I was losing myself in the melodies of the Eagles, "Where's your rubber dickee?"

"Well, if it isn't the hollow dick. Girls still running in terror ... No, wait. Collapsing in laughter." Mike Holloway, offensive lineman and his own zip code, settled into the tub next to me.

"I hear you're striving to be a great wit-"

"And, I'm halfway there, right?" I cut him off, with a grin.

"Oh, my. The science puke is studying languages now. You might even work up to real subjects soon." Mike was the resident student of philosophy and Western Thought.

"You know what happened to the first great philosopher, don't you?"

"It was brilliant. He chose the moral path, following his own convictions."

"I thought his last words were, 'I drank what?'"

"Jeez! Quoting 'Real Genius'? Are the only movies you watch science based?" We shared an easy laugh. Then a serious mood settled over me.

"So, Mike, how do we beat East?"

"Carefully." I just raised my eyebrow and he got it. Game time.

Not only did I miss the song again, I missed the next few as we talked The Game. We both knew this game would define our high school careers and the pressure was on. The press and pundits were favoring our powerhouse rivals. We knew better. We just had to turn our thoughts into actions. We compared notes and observations, tried to poke holes in our game plan, and reviewed all we knew about East.

Shit. I missed the whole album!

"Mike, I need to get out. I promised Luke Nguyen I'd spot him in the weight room."

"Dude! Cavorting with roundball dweebs now? Have you no shame?"

"Dude? Gone surfer on us?" We tried out game faces on each other. We broke up in laughter at the same time. "Let's humiliate them, Mike."

"Deal."

I managed to haul my boneless butt out of the tub, dry off, and flow over to the weight room. Luke was finishing a set of leg exercises on the twelve-arm monster.

"Ready for a real workout?"

"Bench press," he said with conviction. In a soft voice, "Don't look, but we have an audience."

I helped him put a respectable 100 kilos on the bar and managed to discreetly check out the voyeurs. Rosa and Becca, arms around each other, were blatantly checking us out, mixed with whispers and giggles. When they caught me looking, I got a big wink from each.


Rebbecca

"Art? Posing?" Rosalee asked in response to Rashad's questions, the hallway was it's normal lunchtime zoo.

"Hi, Rashad," I said, trying to pull myself back to the moment. Turning to Rosa, "Rashad and I are in an advanced art class."

"Ah, makes sense. So, are you going to pose?" she asked me with a smoky look in her eyes. Damn!

"I hope not. I discovered a new depth to my painting yesterday. With this week being so crazy, the only time I've had in front of an easel is in art and during the early afternoon. I have to see if yesterday was a fluke or for real, so I really need time to paint."

"Well, maybe you can pose for me sometime," Rosa said. Rashad forgotten for the moment as our eyes locked and souls opened.

"Then, I have a request," his voice breaking our interlude. "I'd like you to pose for me this afternoon."

"I really need easel time, Rashad."

"It's a reasonable request." There was something in Rosa's eyes I didn't quite get, but she was uncomfortable. With me?

"Rashad, another time, please?"

"We'll talk in art," he snipped. After a glare at Rosa, he turned and walked off.

"He's creepy," Rosalee stated.

"What? Rashad? No. He's just an artist. We're all strange."

"The way he was looking at you. Creepy."

"Is that why you tensed up?"

"Yep."

"I thought there was something, I mean ... You and me..." Damn! My cheeks are getting wet, again.

She hugged me and all my worries vanished. "It's been a real emotional roller coaster for you this week, hasn't it?"

"To say the least."

"And, now I'm in the mix."

"Yeah."

"Should I be?"

"YES!" Oops. Too desperate. Breathe. Relax. Have fun! "Don't you dare think about getting out of my life now." She caught my grin, which broke the tension and got us to laughing.

Wrapping her arm around me, she leered and said, "Come with me little girl and I'll teach you the ways of women."

"Oh no, Auntie. I'm just a wittle girl."

We laughed and giggled all the way to the gym. She held the boy's locker room door open for me. "Right this way, orgy central!"

"Nooo! Anything but ... S-E-X!" There were a couple of guys changing that just blushed, stared, and tried to cover the naughty bits.

"That's okay, boys. Nothing we ain't seen before." Grabbing my hand, she pulled me towards the back. We entered a realm unlike anything on the girl's side. Oh, we had offices and a couple of training rooms. This was like comparing a shanty to the Taj Mahal. Offices, training rooms, a room with huge tubs, meeting rooms ... Wow! I guess it is true, football and basketball are the money sports. We settled into a room across from the weight room to watch. Luke was working on this ... thing? Yes, thing with twelve arms! I got it. A resistance machine. Except, this was nothing like the ones I've seen advertised.

I took a good look at Luke, who was moving his legs. As he did, a few of the arms moved. He looked good. I wondered what My Mountain would look like doing that. Maybe later. I turned to Rosalee. "So, what are we?"

"Good question." She looked deeply inside me and our connection came back, without the physical contact. "But, I'm afraid we're moving too fast."

"I-I don't have a reference..." She felt me beginning to collapse and wrapped me up in her arms and love.

"I really don't either. I've never been in love before."

"Well, it sounds like we need to figure all this out together. And with Our Mountain."

"I think he is yours."

"It doesn't bother me, you with him."

"Thanks. I think it would be fun, but..."

"Not the main attraction?" We both giggled at that.

"I think you and he need to get closer before you and I do much more than kiss and cuddle."

"Okay." Why did I feel sad about that? How should I feel? Would I ever know?

"No, really. Any plans?"

I told her about my allies and my hopes and dreams for tonight. We glanced at Luke every now and then while she helped me plan. I'm sure there was more than one giggle shared. We shared lives. I was fascinated to learn about hers. Living overseas when she was really young, she is still fluent in German and Tagalog—having found Internet groups to keep her immersed. I like music. Luis loves music. Rosa lives and breathes music.

It was easy to tell her about my sex life. That took... 15 seconds! Okay, I had more to tell about this week. Prior to that, it was romance novels, the occasional story off the Net, and my fingers. She gave me a PhD level dissertation on hers. I know Luke must have thought we were nuts with all the laughing and giggling. Not to mention the occasional stare, checking out his fine, developing bod.

"Oh, goodie," she whispered to me. "Your Mountain is coming."

"Our Mountain."

"I think for now, we should leave it as Your."

"We'll see." Then he came into my line of vision. He was floating ... No, flowing into the weight room. Relaxed. Muscles loose. Not like his "game face", just relaxed. Rosa started to tell me all about what a wonderful 'weapon' he had between his legs. I blushed, giggled, told her what it felt like to hold it in my hand. She promised to help me deal with something that large. We occasionally caught him looking at us, so we would wink or bat our eyelashes, then giggle and laugh.

Before things got too graphic, okay—before things got to the live demonstrations on each other, darn it, the bell rang. Time for PE for me, Trig for Rosa. I believe Luis had AP Political Science.

"Why don't I meet you after art," she said to me.

"As long as you don't mind me painting."

"I do want to see your work. If you're busy, I'll just work on homework."

"I'd like that." We gave each other a wink with a promise.

"Ladies!" My Mountain's boom voice flowed into the room. I launched myself into his arms while Rosa snuggled up to my back. "Ummm ... A Becca sandwich."

"Delicious. Let's start nibbling!" Rosa whispered into my ear, loud enough for Luis to hear. He kissed me while she licked and sucked on my earlobe. I'd been on simmer since before lunch. They just kicked me up to boil. Suddenly, we broke apart, Rosa grabbed his hand, and started leading him towards the doors.

"See you after art, cutie!"

"I'll walk you to art, sweetie."

I stomped my foot. "You can't leave me like this! It's unfair! Get me all turned on and just walk off! With each other!"

"Maybe now you'll let someone help you out in the showers."

They did come back and each gave me a tender kiss that promised a universe and lifetime of love. Damn them.

I squished my way towards the lockers to put up my bag and jewelry, vowing to have fun in the shower.


Luis

Rosa and I got into the hallway and just cracked up.

"That was mean. Fun, but mean."

"Rosa, she's been conflicted. At first, scared of the showers, then disappointed when nothing happened to her. Hopefully, she'll be a bit more aggressive about it today."

"As I said, fun but mean."

"Yep, let's go on to class." We started down the hall, side-by-side.

"Are you going to ask for relief?"

"My next class isn't one where, uhm..."

"No suitable volunteers?"

"Something like that. I know she's going to have volunteers in the showers. She got really turned on Monday."

"Will you get jealous?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Nope." I felt certain of that down to my bones.

"Why not?"

"We've talked about it, this week I mean. And ... I don't know, just won't."

"Oookay. We can talk more about it later." She looked up at me, "Would she get jealous of us if I gave you relief?"

I came to a full stop and looked over at her. "I thought we decided to hold off?"

She wrapped her fingers around Junior while wrapping herself around my side, pressing her tits into my side. "It's just relief."

"I don't feel right about this." Why did I have to groan in the middle of that!

"He feels just fine with it!" And it felt just fine to me. Maybe Becca would understand ... Wait!! "Besides, just think I'm some random girl in class, but not someone in the class you're going to." The lines wrapping around the classroom came to mind and almost tripped me over right then. "I'm just some winner of the lottery."

"Rosa!" Her hand speed up, her thumb running along the top in my second most perfect place and giving a little swipe across the head on each stroke. Her fingertips tickled my balls as she approached my body. "I'm..."

My mouth stopped functioning. My hips began to meet her strokes. Somebody was making these incoherent sounds, kinda like grunts. Amazing! It was in time to her hand.

"I'll take the blame, Luis. Now ... Come for me! Spray your seed. Shoot on the floor. Let me see your sperm! Show me what you're going to flood Becca's womb with."

"Oh, YES!" My vision tunneled and suddenly I was looking up at the ceiling. One, two, threeeee, four distinct pulses before everything just quivered and oozed for a bit.

"God, Yes! Nice. So much. So wonderful. Next time in my mouth!" She purred into my ear. Then she stood on her tippies and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

Another student called out, "Clean up in aisle three!" It barely registered.

Finally, my voice began making coherent sounds as my breath slowed. "I should be thanking you. Do you want me to-"

"Nope. Not enough time. Besides, I don't have a problem with potential volunteers in my next class. I might even ask for the lottery. Sounds like fun."

"It's unique. I've had a few guys in each line."

"Not a problem for me."

"I noticed!"

"Bad boy, now get to class. I'll see you at Media Day."

"You sticking around that long?"

"Becca and I are going to hang after her art and my music class. I normally stay late as well, it's good practice time for me."

"Yeah. Becca normally does as well. Well, see you at Media Day." That thought brought me down.

"You don't sound thrilled about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.