Waynebright Academy - Cover

Waynebright Academy

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Chapter 1: The Class of 2007

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Class of 2007 - Four young girls not quite ready for college attend a prestigious but strict one year academy. They will learn a lot, experience a lot and hurt a lot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Doctor/Nurse  

"Ms. Leah Ashton, It is with great pleasure that we welcome you into Waynebright Academy. We look forward to sharing the next year with you and assisting you in your quest for a successful future."

Leah had mixed feelings upon receiving the letter. While she was sure that her parents would be both proud and relieved, she was not yet sure how she felt herself. She knew that her 2.1 GPA was not good enough to get her into the state university. This left her three choices, none of which were very desirable.

Leah could keep her job her job at the video store. After 3 years, she knew the job well but had no interest in spending the rest of her life making six dollars an hour and never leaving her small, boring hometown. The town also made community college a poor choice so with reservations she applied to Waynebright.

Leah was overall a pretty good kid. Her grades had never been that great. Leah was an early bloomer and by 3rd grade started to grow what became her 38D breasts. She was teased a lot because of her boobs and her shy personality and became more and more withdrawn. Her attempts at relationships were usually short-lived. Most of the boys wanted her for her boobs. She did have a relationship that lasted almost a year before a new girl moved into town and stole Bobby Tucker from her. She was heartbroken and with few friends, her senior year was miserable. While scared, she looked forward to starting a new life with 31 other girls. She figured there had to be someone she could make friends with. She hoped it would be her roommate Faith Walker.

Faith was the closest thing you could get to an all American girl. She was cute, friendly, popular, athletic and the oldest of three girls in a "perfect" family. She had lots of friends and was the co-captain of the softball team, a feisty shortstop. While not brilliant, she was a B student until the summer before her senior year when her world fell apart.

In three short hours, she went from a happy-go-lucky senior to be to almost suicidal. With no warning, her father left, running off with another woman, leaving his wife and daughters. The normally even-keeled girl called him a "fucking cocksucker" and literally had to be pulled off his "two-bit cunt whore." While she knew she needed to be a good big sister, she couldn't do it. Her grades dropped and her dreams of college and nursing school disappeared.

Before her dad left, Faith had been flirty and had her share of boyfriends, but stayed out of trouble. She had lost her virginity at 15, been with four guys and drank beer occasionally, but compared to her friends was pretty tame. The last weekend of the summer, she had gone to a pep rally for the football team and slept with seven guys in two nights. She started to smoke and her bad reputation had spread fast.

Gena, her 14 year old sister, heard the rumors and acted immediately. While only an 8th grader, she realized what was happening and begged her sister to meet with a counselor. It helped and by the spring, while still shaken, hints of the old Faith were coming back. Unfortunately, it took everything she had to pass her senior year. She and her mom agreed that she was the perfect candidate for Waynebright.

In a word, Sherry Howard was a slut. Every class had its bad seed and Sherry certainly fit the bill. The daughter of reformed alcoholics, she lost her virginity at age 11 and was known throughout junior high and high school as easy. She had smoked since age 9 and drank since age 10. She cared little for school and had no discipline, spending nearly every night "out." Like her mom, she was clever and if she would have showed any interest at all, she probably could have been among the top of her class. She had no interest, but still comfortably passed without any effort.

Sherry didn't like the idea of Waynebright but finally agreed. She hated the idea of being without boys and she hated not being in control. Her cleverness allowed her to realize that prison was a good possibility if her current lifestyle remained unchanged.

Sherry laughed at the "naïve" idea of having a steady boyfriend. She would tell her friends simply, "I just like to fuck." She had been with countless boys and a few girls and loved being in control. She was not unattractive and loved to style her black and blonde colored hair. She was chubby and throughout her life her weight fluctuated greatly. Some said it was drugs; some said it was depression. No one knew how she could easily lose 50 pounds in two months time and gain it back just as fast. Regardless of her size, she was not shy about showing off her body and was very blunt when it came to her wants.

If opposites attract, Sherry and future roommate Jenna Kelly would be joined at the hip. Jenna was shy and unimposing. She was pretty, but dressed plainly and had little interest in boys let alone sex. Jenna was tiny, 4'11", 93 pounds, and had a gymnast's build. She was often ridiculed because of her tiny "flea bite" tits, but she never seemed to care. She worked hard in school but never really good at figuring things out.

Where Sherry was a born leader, Jenna was a follower. She tried study groups to help improve her grades but didn't like working with others. Her single mother was not helpful when it came to schoolwork so her grades suffered. She wasn't sure what to think about Waynebright, but Jenna wasn't too sure about anything.


Preparing For Orientation

Four very different girls from four different towns sat and looked over the same information. There was a lot that they didn't understand and a lot that seemed quite scary. The most frightening part was the list of required materials.

REQUIREMENTS: Each girl will be well provided for while at Waynebright. She need only bring the clothes on her back. On her first day at campus, she will be issued clothing and a box to send home the clothing that she wore here. Jewelry, makeup, perfume, and hair accessories are strictly prohibited. Toiletries including feminine hygiene products will be provided. Any girl wearing glasses or contact lenses and/or taking regular medication may bring their supplies. Arrangements will be setup with our health services center during admission physicals.

ORIENTATION SCHEDULE

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2007

12:30 PM — REGISTRATION - OUTSIDE ELDER HALL

01:00 PM — ADMISSION PHYSICAL EXAM — HEALTH SERVICES CENTER

02:00 PM — SPECIALIZED PHYSICAL EXAM — HEALTH SERVICES CENTER

04:00 PM — UNIFORM FITTING — BASEMENT OF MITCHELL HALL

05:00 PM — INFORMATIONAL MEETING — ELDER HALL ASSEMBLY ROOM

06:30 PM — DINNER — BYRD DORMITORY CAFETERIA

07:00 PM — ROOM ASSIGNMENT — BYRD COMMON ROOM

07:30 PM — FREE TIME

09:30 PM — NIGHT TIME CHECK — BYRD COMMON ROOM

10:00 PM — LIGHTS OUT


Faith's Physical

At 12:15, Faith was dropped off in front of Elder Hall. Elder was the lecture hall and its tan brick and ivy covered facade matched that of the buildings nearby. Faith's mom and sisters provided hugs and kisses and a few tears were shed. After a few minutes, Mrs. Walker was shown the way off campus. She would see Faith again during Parents Day in mid-October. Faith kept her composure as she walked towards a large table with an older lady sitting in a seat behind it. It was a warm and sunny day. Faith looked good. The sun radiated off her blonde hair and her sky blue sundress looked good with her summer tan. Her sandals showed off her toenails painted bubble-gum pink.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Walker," the older lady said.

"Oh, hi," replied Faith, surprised that the lady knew her name.

"The doctor will be expecting you. Go to Nurse Station 4 and Ms. Harris will assist you."

"Thank you," replied Faith sweetly. "What is this specialized exam?"

"Honey, they will explain when you get there. Now, run along." The slightest of smiles crossing the lady's face as Faith walked towards the Health Services Center.


Faith opened the door and saw several girls of her age wandering around and looking for different rooms. She saw a sign that read Nurse Station 1 and followed the hall past it and Stations 2 and 3 before reaching her destination.

"Hi, Ms. Walker," spoke a girl who looked about Faith's age dressed in a white nurses uniform. "Please follow me."

In a small, simple exam room, Faith was measured and weighed. Five feet, five inches, 117 pounds; Faith was happy with her size. The young nurse then checked her eyes, ears, and throat and listened to her heart, lungs and stomach. She checked her blood pressure and then had her sit down and drew blood from her arm. Faith didn't like blood draws, but the nurse easily obtained a sample.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.