Waynebright Academy - Cover

Preview

Waynebright Academy

by SBW

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers, NonConsensual, Reluctant, BDSM, Rough, Humiliation, Sadistic, Torture, Doctor/Nurse,

Erotica Sex Story: Four young girls not quite ready for college attend a prestigious but strict one year academy. They will learn a lot, experience a lot and hurt a lot.

Prologue

Waynebright Academy is an institution like no other. Hidden in a valley amongst the rolling hills is its complex of buildings. Waynebright was founded in the 1950s by Augustus Wayne and Jonathan Bright. These men were amongst the wealthiest in the state and both had daughters who were upstanding citizens but were, how should we say, not the brightest bulbs on the tree. As it was becoming the fashion, well-to-do young ladies were going to college. Augustus and John opened Waynebright as a one year school for girls who were not quite ready for college to better prepare. It was the only such school in the country and was both prestigious and expensive. This story chronicles the experiences of four girls who are new enrollees. As the story progresses, feel free to provide feedback and suggestions as all the details of the later chapters are not yet finalized. Enjoy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.