Bags, Jars and Jugs - Cover

Bags, Jars and Jugs

by Techsan

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: Running a working farm is always a massive chore, working right on the edge of prosperity or destruction. When I ran an ad for a new hand to help out with the truck farm portion of my place, I got more than I had anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Lactation   .

I had just come in the back of the house when the doorbell rang. I hastily washed my hands at the basin and grabbed the hand towel, drying my hands as I strode to the front door. Although it had been a typically hot day, at least there was a cooling breeze in the air as the early night descended on the broad plains of west Texas.

I opened the door and there, on my walk-around veranda, stood a busty young woman. She was wearing a blue print summer dress, typical farm and ranch attire for ladies of the area. She had a wide-brimmed straw hat on her head, also typical. On her feet she wore well-worn sneakers.

In a strong but musically pleasing voice, she said, "I'm answering the ad in the newspaper for the housekeeper and general helper. Are you Mr. Hodges?"

Pushing the storm door open to let her in, I replied, "Yes, Gene Hodges. Please call me Gene."

I motioned for her to go to the living room, where we both sat on opposite ends of the western sofa. As I turned to gaze at her, I began to develop some new impressions. Her face was not exactly beautiful but she was very pretty. She had a sturdy build but it was difficult to assess just what kind of figure she had. The reason was that her chest sported two watermelons. No, I don't mean softballs, or grapefruit, or cantaloupe, nor musk melons but full-grown watermelons. If I couldn't have seen a generous helping of cleavage, I would have guessed that she had stored her hope chest inside her dress or something but I could see evidence that meant they were real. Or were they fake silicon bags? I couldn't tell for sure.

"So tell me about yourself," I asked her.

"Well, my name is Catherine Lodge but I prefer to be called Cat or Kitty. I am 28 years old, single, a graduate of Mason High School and I went to Western U for two years studying home economics and farm management. However I had to drop out because of finances. My parents died six years ago and I have been running the family farm, although it has become increasingly difficult to make a living on a small farm."

"Yes, ma'am, it certainly is and I admire you for trying to do that. I assume you were working by yourself... or did you have help?"

"No, I couldn't afford any help so it was just whatever I could do."

Try as I might, I couldn't keep my eyes from dropping frequently to her impressive cleavage. I would love to know if those jugs were plastic. They were far and away bigger than any I had ever seen. I had to keep reminding myself to look at her face and not talk to her tits.

"I can appreciate that. It has been something of a struggle to run this place with only two hands but now I've got an opportunity to do a little expansion. That is why I need a housekeeper and helper. Since I'm spending more of my time on external projects, I need someone to help around the house. In short order, our truck farm will be coming in and I want to get back to putting up enough of that to support the farm for the coming year. Are you familiar with canning and freezing procedures?"

"Oh, yes. I've had to help my mom since I was big enough to shell peas and snap beans. We put up our own soup mixes and canned tomatoes, peas, beans, corn, gumbo mix, and both sweet and dill pickles from cucumbers as well as pickled melon squares, pickled okra, and chow chow. We made jellies, jams and preserves, using grapes, strawberries, apples, peaches, and pears. We made applesauce and our own salsa. We also froze a lot of corn on the cob as well as cut corn, broccoli, cauliflower, and okra. We made our own sauerkraut too.

Almost everything we raised, we found a way to can or freeze for future use."

"Well, I can see you are... well-rounded... in... uh, the household items, Miss Lodge. I... uh... also need someone who will handle the... uh, laundry and vacuuming and dusting. Any problems with those?"

"No, sir. I can take care of them all, if you'll just give me a chance. I can probably run that produce stand you keep out by the road, if you want me to."

"Uh, Miss Lodge..."

"Please... Cat."

"Okay, Cat. Look, to be blunt, I'm a little concerned..."

"Oh, you mean about these," and her hands went to the massive globes under her dress.

"Yes."

"Well, I do have to admit that they sometimes get in the way when I'm working but I've always found a way to work around them. They won't keep me from getting the job done."

"Well, I..."

"Look, Mr... Gene. I know you are curious so let's just be honest with each other, right?" Her fingers were working at the top of her dress and the buttons began to come open. "At a very early age, I found it expedient to become a wet nurse and ever since that time, I have nursed nineteen babies, none of which were my own... although I have always hoped that I would some day have my own babies to love and raise."

By then, she had pulled those humongous hooters out of her dress and exposed them outside of her dress. The way she fondled them, there was no doubt that they were 100 percent real — silicon did not move and flex like they did! She moved her thumb and index finger to their respective nipples and began to pull on them. Almost instantly drops of white milk appeared at her little buds. I was amazed.

"Are you currently... uh, nursing any children?"

"Actually at the present time, I am providing mother's milk four times a day to one of the clinics in town. They in turn provide it to mothers of four babies... mothers who are unable to produce enough milk to support their little ones. I'm sure you know that mother's milk is much better for babies than any formula and especially for babies with any sort of physical problems. So I try to do my part for them. I think it is the least I can do."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.