The Busty Bust - Cover

The Busty Bust

by Harrison

Copyright© 2007 by Harrison

Erotica Sex Story: Mike learns a valuable lession about drunk driving when a short ride home turns into a long night in jail. He won't be alone though, there's a busty new cop in town and she's going to deliver justice all night long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   Sex Toys   BBW   Slow   .

"Mike are you sure you want to drive home? You've had a lot to drink tonight," Carl slurred, from is own bout of drinking. Mike and Carl had been invited to a small party by a couple of Mike's friends, Lisa and Tara. The whole thing turned out to be a complete drag. Carl had really hoped for some action from Lisa but after an hour of flirting he knew it just wasn't going to happen. The party consisted of them and a few other girls from the area, some upbeat music kept low to keep the neighbors quiet, and small platters of vegetables of dip. Tara wouldn't have it any other way insisting she had to maintain her slim figure. "As well as her snobby attitude," Mike thought to himself. "Enough is enough, I'm outta here Mike. Stay safe."

"Don't worry, it's a pretty short drive home," Mike replied and waved goodbye. He backed out of the driveway in his 89' Corsica, an old two hundred dollar car a friend sold him and almost hit Lisa's mailbox. "Shit! Damn it, that was close". He made it to the road and started driving home. He took all the old back roads to insure safer passage then turned down Farm Road 7845, the final stretch before home. His car started to swerve a bit and if the flashing lights and sirens from the police car riding his ass hadn't been turned on he would have passed out.

"License and registration, sir?" Clare sighed, knowing he was probably to drunk to even remember his own name. Clare was new on the force, having transferred from the L.A.P.D. She was tired of having a gun pointed at her every other ticket she wrote to assholes who shouldn't even own a car. So she thought working for a smaller town would do the trick. So late in the evening she forgot she unbuttoned her shirt for some extra air and as she leaned into Mikes car window he didn't hear a word, he just kept staring at her double D's almost falling out of black lace bra. "License and registration, please," she repeated.

"I'm not that drunk," Mike said as he gave her both hi license and registration, still staring at her chest; admiring the way her clothing clung tightly to her in the evening humidity. Clare knew he was staring, drunk. He couldn't have made it anymore obvious, but after a long day clocking speeds she didn't care. She was actually glad to get the attention.

"Sir, step out of the vehicle please."

Mike stepped out and fell face first right into Clare overabundance of cleavage. She instinctively rapped her arms around his broad shoulders to brace herself. Smiling, she pushed him against the car. "You have just had way too much to drink tonight; your staying in jail till you sober up."

"NO, I'm just right down the road!" Mike cried, getting a little horny from the fall. She pulled out her police baton.

"You listen to ME!"

She spoke firmly as she exchanged glances between Mikes face and crotch which had become noticeably larger.

"You're going to settle down or you are going to have two hundred and nineteen pounds of pain to deal with."

Mikes eyes widened. She turned him around and handcuffed him. Normally, he would have been pissed but all he could focus on was the fact that as she cuffed him and shoved her breasts into his back.

"Now, you're staying the night in jail."

It was the normal routine for guys like this but this one had made had made her very horny. She didn't know if it was Mike's body, the situation, or Mike's uncontrollable lust for her. At any rate, she had plans of her own.

She shoved Mike into her car and put her baton away. "I'll make use of this later," she schemed to herself. During the drive into town Mike started to sober up enough to complain about his car. "My car's not going to get towed, is it?" he whined.

"You should have thought about that before you got drunk and horny."

Her tits came back to mind and Clare watched him shift around in the rearview mirror from is oncoming boner.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make sure every ounce of my justice is delivered to you tonight. You've been a very bad boy."

Mike blushed. He reached down to adjust himself.

"DON'T even think about it! Your rod's going to get some much deserved punishment too."

She reached down and warmed herself up the last ten minutes of the drive, moaning just loud enough to keep Mike nice and hard.

At the station Clare could hardly contain herself. Mike noticed some moisture had soaked though her pants as she threw him in a cell.

"I'll be right back, and when I get here you had better have all those sweaty clothes off or you'll find more than just your hands cuffed."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.