A Real Teacher - Cover

A Real Teacher

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man with an unusual asset comes out of a sheltered life to sample the many pleasures that await him in a different atmosphere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

In the spring, I was walking home thinking about school... and nothing in general... when I heard a gruff voice shout, "Hey, you!"

I looked around and spotted a woman built like an army sergeant standing on the porch of a house I was nearly past. It was the house where Monica Schowinski lived, although I had never been in it.

"Are you speaking to me?" I asked.

"Yes, you. Come here!" she replied authoritatively. I retraced my steps and turned up her walk, wondering why she would be calling me.

When I stopped at the base of her stoop, she beckoned me up and asked, "Are you Kevin Carter?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I know what you've been doing," she said. "I know you've been screwing Monica. And she tells me that you've been having your way with a lot of girls at school. Is that right?"

"Um... well, I'm friends with a lot of people."

"Ah, hell, don't give me that shit. You aren't friends. You're lovers. I know you been knocking off all kinds of pussy, haven't you?" She grinned lasciviously.

I just shrugged my shoulders, not willing to admit anything. With a lunge, the woman cupped my balls in her right hand through my jeans. I felt a moment of quick pain.

She whispered loudly in my ear, "Back into the door. We're going inside and I'm going to do a little investigative work."

Her hand steered me backward through the front door and down a hall where we turned left into a bedroom. She kicked the door so that it slammed shut. She let go of my balls but before I could react, she stuck the same hand down inside my jeans and again found my scrotum. However along the way she also fingered my already growing cock. Once she was holding my balls, she yanked at my belt and stripped the button and zipper of my jeans and I was quickly naked from the waist down.

She let out a shrill whistle as she stared at my sword. "Wow, honey! You got a hum-dinger! I can see why the girls want to nail you."

I decided it was time to go on the offensive. With both hands I grabbed her blouse and yanked, sending buttons flying everywhere. In a single quick motion, I hoisted her stretchy bra over mammoth-sized hooters.

She seemed startled but quickly laughed, "Oh, so you want to see mine too, huh? Okay, here it is," and she pushed her stretch pants and panties down in one motion, revealing a bushy pussy under a spare tire.

She was not the sexiest woman I knew but... damn if my cock didn't grow harder. Before she could again take the offensive, I pressed close to her and pushed my cock into her bush as I hugged her, flattening her tits against my chest. With a few quick motions of my bottom, my cock found its way into her slit and homed in on her opening and I soon had six inches of cock inside her pussy. Before she could protest, I stroked it back and forth until everything I could get was inside.

"Wow!" she said. "I've never had one big enough to do that before. I guess I asked for it. You might as well go ahead and do it."

I pushed her back on the bed, lifted her legs and pushed the last few inches into her now-wet twat. Over the next thirty-five minutes, I worked her legs around in all kinds of positions, making our copulating feel different every few minutes. I rubbed the spot on the sole of her feet several times so that she had cum six times when my balls started spewing hot love lava.

She was so spent that she couldn't move a muscle. I pulled my cock out of her and went around the bed. Then tugging and pulling and pushing, I got her further onto the bed and turned and propped on pillows on her back. Then I dove in beside her and began to devour her titties. While my mouth sucked on one, my fingers manipulated the other nipple. After several minutes her fingers began stroking my hair and my cock started to inflate again. When it was fully erect, I got her to turn and put her butt in the air and I slipped my cock into her doggy style. While fucking her for another forty-four minutes, I massaged her back, kneaded her tits, rubbed the soles of her feet, fondled her buttocks, and teased her clit. She came nine times although after the fifth one she became so limp I had to hold her up until I finished pouring my load into her.

While laying facing each other as I held her tightly, she said, "Now I know why all those girls want you to fuck them. You sure know how to make a girl feel good, honey." That was the first of several times I fucked Ms. Schowinski that year.

About three weeks after my next birthday in April, Jessica Stephens asked me to study with her on Saturday evening for a chemistry test coming up the next week. When I arrived, she tugged me into the family room to meet her family. There was Mr. Stephens, a rather stern and foreboding looking man in his late forties, Mrs. Stephens, who looked much too young at 41 to be the wife of someone like Mr. Stephens, and Jamilla, usually referred to as Jamie who was Jessica's sister about to finish her first year at the local community college school of nursing. Jamie looked like a more mature Jess while Mrs. Stephens was well-rounded in the places a man likes a woman rounded and tanned and muscular like a woman who spent lots of time on the tennis court, as she did.

When Jess introduced me, Mr. Stephens stood and stuck out his hand. "We've heard a lot about you, Kevin. Good to finally meet you."

"Thank you, sir," was all I could think of to reply. What had he heard?

"Sit, Kevin. Let's talk a little. First let me say that our family is very open with each other. For instance we know that you and Jessica have been having sex. Eight times already, if I remember correctly. Tonight will be the ninth time. Am I right?"

What could I say? I looked at the women and all three were wearing non-committal smiles. I said, "Uh... I don't really know."

"That's okay. It's not really relevant. What you need to know is that we know about it. So... I'm sure you can appreciate that we need to keep that information among ourselves since even a minor male having sex with a minor female is statutory rape in our state, right?"

My eyes popped open wider. It was the first time I had thought about any of what I did as being rape. Everyone had consented to have sex and I hadn't even had to ask. "Uh... I thought we were all of legal age."

"Don't worry about it, Kevin," Mr. Stephens continued. "You see, we believe sex is a personal choice and if any person chooses to do it with someone else who also consents, then that act is nobody else's business. Would you agree?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Because some people might not see what we do in the same light. You see, the four of us all have sex together whenever we want to. Do you see a problem with that?"

I looked around at the women, all of whose smiles had grown larger. "No, sir. Does that mean that you and... ?"

"Yes, I have had sex with both of my daughters. Some people wouldn't like that but my daughters both like it and I like it and my wife likes it. Why should I worry about other people?"

"Right."

"Neither did we have a problem with Jessica having sex with you. You see, she always tells us all about it when she has sex with anyone. And this year she has done it with you more than any other boy. She has explained that you have... uh, well, that you have the biggest equipment she's ever seen and she likes it. I assume that you have enjoyed having sex with Jessica."

"Yes, sir!" I said enthusiastically. "She's very good, very sexy, very... well, she's fun."

"Uh, huh. I know, remember."

I just smiled. He continued, "We've been talking for some time about changing our family sex routine. I'm not as young as I once was and we'd like to have another male in the group. Jessica was emphatic that you would be the ideal person to invite and we've all agreed that we'd like to invite you to join our family fuck session. Would you be interested?"

"You mean... " and I looked around at the women's faces.

"Yes, it means that you would get to fuck my wife and Jamie as well as Jessica. And it would give us the opportunity to experiment with some new techniques, if you wanted to."

"Mr. Stephens, I would be honored."

"Good. Call me Ted. Call my wife Amy. Come on, let's do it."

I was stunned. Was I really this lucky or was I being setup somehow? I didn't know but I looked around and the four of them were already up and taking off their clothes.

Amy said, "We'll just leave our clothes in here and we won't have to hunt for them later, okay?"

So I followed suit, then followed Amy and Jamie's beautiful butts as they led me to the master bedroom. Jessica and Ted followed.

"Since you've screwed Jess a few times already," Amy said, "we thought you should start with me and Jamie. Okay?"

"S... sure," I managed to stutter. Amy and Jamie both made a to-do about the length of my cock, which was a good five inches longer than Ted's although they were comparable thickness.

Amy said, "You're going to get some strange tonight," and looked at me with a devilish grin.

When I gave her a puzzled look, she said, "Pussy. Strange pussy. This thing will be exploring some territory tonight where no penis has ever been. I've never had one this big and I'm sure Jamie hasn't either."

I laughed and she turned and crawled into bed. She laid crosswise closer to one end than the other, pulled her legs out to the sides and with both hands waved me into her saddle. I climbed on but pushed her legs up and buried my face in her hot muff. I knew when Jessica lay down beside her mother but turned in the opposite direction. Then Ted climbed up behind her and, holding her legs, pushed his cock into Jess's pussy. However he just knelt there without moving while they watched me eating Amy's cunt. Jamie lay down on the other side of her mother and closed her mouth over her mother's left breast and began sucking.

After I had helped Amy to her first orgasm, I crawled up into her saddle and all four of them seemed to watch, mesmerized, as my sword began to pierce Amy. Maybe they were waiting to see if she really could take it but she had no problem with that and I was soon crushing her buttocks with my pubis. Jamie kept sucking Amy's tittie while her left hand found my scrotum and massaged my balls. Finally Ted began stroking Jess's pussy with his own cock and for the first time I found myself watching another man fuck a woman while I plowed one of my own. What a weird sensation that was! Erotic beyond belief.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.