Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series - Cover

Ki'ja: Part Of The Conqueror's Reward Series

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ki'ja was born to be the perfect breeder engineered by Harreden genes. Born with the ability to change from one sex to the other Ki'ja is thrown into a nature confusion on who he/she is...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   School  

After taking a shower and changing Tony told her everything hiding nothing from Beth who had helped raise her. A good listener Beth listened to it all.

"I can understand your father's worries. It seems he is right from what you are telling me, and from what I have already seen." Beth said.

Tony blushed at the thought of Beth catching her in that compromising position.

"Sorry about that. Guess I got carried away." Tony said unable to meet her eyes.

"You could say that." Beth said.

Scooting close on the couch Beth lifted Tony's chin to meet her gaze.

"But at least you had the common sense to keep your little adventure private. We'll keep this a secret but you have to show some restraint. I'll try to explain things to your mother. I am guessing you are still a virgin?" Beth said.

Tony nodded, "As a woman yes."

"You mean?" Beth asked with raised eyebrows.

Tony nodded sighing.

"Okay this is interesting. Boy the parenting books sure didn't prepare me for this one." Beth said trying to think of what to do.

"That's because I'm a freak. Not even my father's people have anything like me." Tony said looking away.

"Tony look at me." Beth said waiting till Tony did just that, "You are not a freak. You are just special, and there is nothing wrong with that."

Tony Beth looked on as if she was her own child, and didn't want to see her beat herself up. Even now Tony's tears began to flow in front of her.

Wiping them away Beth kissed her forehead tenderly.

"I'm sorry we haven't done a better job. We only wanted to protect you, but now I fear we have only made things worse. We only meant the best." Beth said holding Tony's face in her hands.

"I know. I love you both." Tony said hugging her.

Stroking her hair Beth held her close hoping that things would work themselves out. When Monica got home they talked and Beth explained what happened.

At first Monica didn't understand but after some hours of discussion Beth managed to piece things together for her.

When summer came the two women took Tony to visit her father in California from their home in Oregon. Once there he greeted them with open arms spending time with her alone.

"How does your wife feel about this?" Tony asked sitting in a small little restaurant drinking lemonade.

"I have told her I have other children. You know that as well." Diun said wearing a pair of jogging pants and a sweat shirt.

"You never have gotten quite use to human clothing have you father." Tony said jokingly after she made sure no one was listening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.