Shopping Around - Cover

Shopping Around

Copyright© 2007 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A side jaunt before a pickup nets a Confederacy Marine a hidden jewel. A Swarm Cycle Story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Wayne Moore was examining the line when the woman he'd spurned came up to him, towing a hairy, muscular construction type in a T-shirt with the sleeves ripped out and jeans. "Wayne? I found this..."

Wayne, looking irritated, glanced over. "I'm busy, Cathy." He took a quick look at the guy's meat, which Cathy was maintaining by jacking it, then addressed the guy, "Are you willing to stick that in this skank's ass?"

The guy shrugged. "I ain't goin', so I might as well fuck."

Wayne nodded. "Sensible. She's supposed to be using the biggest dick she can find -- do you figure you win the size prize?" The guy DID have serious meat -- maybe nine inches...

The guy thought about it. "Dunno. I figure Nate is probably bigger."

Wayne eyed Cathy. "So why isn't Nate standing here?"

"Wayne!" Cathy sputtered, "Nate is, well, black!"

"So much the better," Wayne turned away.

"Okay, okay!" Cathy grabbed Wayne's arm. "If I do this Nate..."

"I'll think about it," Wayne replied.

Cathy turned to the other guy. "Sorry, Ed."

Wayne turned back to her. "Uh uh -- you made commitments. You do something for Ed, too -- I don't care what. Whatever he wants." He eyed her. "You're running out of time."

Cathy gulped. "Yes, Wayne." She sped off.

Ed looked at Wayne. "You gonna take her?"

Wayne sighed. "Probably. But she's a conniving little bitch -- she needs the lesson. How many guys at your table?"

"Three."

"Put her over the table and all of you do her. Don't be gentle -- if you tear something up, I hear they can fix it where she's going. Tell Nate to draw blood, in particular. I'll come get her when it's time to go. Deal?"

"Deal!" Ed grinned, and stalked off. Wayne went back to his examination of a blonde in a spandex gym outfit -- who was now a good deal less enthusiastic. In a few seconds, there was a crash and a screech and Cathy yelled "Wayne!"

Wayne didn't even look up. "Shut up and fuck!"

There was a slap and an "OW!" and some rough laughter. Wayne ignored it. The blonde started backing off. "No thank you," she told Wayne.

Wayne shrugged. "Suit yourself. She deserves it. She uses men. She needs a little payback."

"All the same..." The woman stepped back. Wayne shrugged and moved on."

Elias was chatting up another one of the staff, a tall, hippy, twenty- something Hispanic chick with a permanently angry expression. "So, you busy?"

"Not right now." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Do you fuck?"

"Go on -- you're too short!"

Elias snorted. "Not where it counts," he leered.

"I can do better," she declared.

"Doubtful," Elias replied. "With your attitude, you'd probably be the last one standing."

Alicia's eyes flashed. "You little bastard!"

"Yes?" Elias looked amused. "Right on both counts, Honey."

Just as it looked like her temper was going to get away from her, there was an interruption. A muscular black in a muscle shirt and tattered jeans arrived, following a sizeable erection. "You work here, right? Got any butter? I'm goin' into a dry hole..."

Alicia's eyes popped. She turned and reached behind the counter, surfacing several individual pats of butter. "Here..."

"Thanks." The black man moved off; Alicia's gaze followed him to where a couple of guys were holding a brunette down over a table. One of them was busy jamming his cock in her mouth.

"I need a cigarette," she muttered.

Elias fished out his pack. "We're both gonna have to quit," he muttered, handing her the smoke and flicking his lighter.

Alicia took a big puff, savoring it, and letting the smoke leak from her nose. She smiled. "I hope they have something decent to replace it with." She eyed the old clerk while deliberately taking a second puff. "Is it really big?"

"Come find out," Elias replied. "Are those tits real?"

Alicia's eyes narrowed, but she got it -- you didn't win battles of wits with the guy. "Of course." She rolled her eyes theatrically, "I SUPPOSE you want to touch them..."

"I want to do a whole lot more than that, Honey," Elias retorted. "Let's go over here and play doctor..." Alicia let him take her hand and lead her toward a booth, hips swaying, waving her cigarette behind her.


"Mickey, no! Don't do this! They're all insane! This thing -- it'll go away..." Bettina Gregory held onto Michelle Rawlins' forearm, trying to keep her in the booth they were occupying. Bettina couldn't believe what she was seeing -- it seemed like every sexual act ever described was going on around them!

Mickey shrugged her girlfriend off. "It'll be all right."

Bettina's eyes were pools of fear. "It's all about sex! They want to turn women into sex slaves and human baby factories! Look around you!" Bettina couldn't do that kind of thing. One pregnancy had been enough for her -- and little Tyler was a handful! If she wasn't escaping to the gym with Mickey twice a week, she'd have gone insane! Thank God David had backed off on the sex thing after Tyler was born...

Mickey leaned on the table and locked eyes with her friend. "Buck up, Betty! It's about getting out of here before those creatures come and tear the place up! I love Brett, but I have two little girls to think of!" Well, that was the official tale, anyway; fact was, Brett's ardor had cooled quite a bit, especially after Lisa was born. Mickey ascribed it to the pear shape she'd assumed, but there could well be more to it than that. Certainly, her trips to the gym -- which HAD been somewhat effective -- hadn't lit any sparks between her and her husband.

The other thing was the fact that Mickey and Bettina had attitudes toward sex that were polar opposites; Betty feared sex and hated the results, and hid behind fundamentalist religion to keep her husband under control. Mickey LIKED sex and liked being pregnant and liked having children -- and the virtual orgy going on around her aroused her as much as it scared Betty!

Betty made one last desperate attempt. "It's a lie, Mickey! It's all movie stuff -- special effects! Those creatures don't really exist; they're horror movie stuff! Pastor says so!"

"Wishing them away won't save you," a voice behind her declared. Bettina whirled and both women found themselves staring at one of the Marines. "I've seen them -- and I've seen what they do to a place before they move on. You wouldn't like it. You know, to them, most species are just livestock; they don't mess with them too much unless they get in their way -- but we're a little more dangerous than most of the stuff they've been running up against lately -- there's no telling what they're going to come up with to use as a flyswatter."

"Pastor says..."

"Pastor says whatever will keep his flock docile," Pete replied in a hard voice. "The Lord helps those who help themselves. Think on that."

Mickey shook Betty off. "Am I too late, do you think?"

Pete waved at the line in front of the counter, "There's only one way to find out..."


"More butter -- PLEEEEZE!" Cathy Clark whined. Nate must have had nine and a half inches, and he was sinking it into her butt a LOT faster than she wanted him to! Wayne was being a real bastard; okay, so, she'd passed him up even though he was cute -- a girl did what she had to to get ahead, didn't she? Wayne just wasn't on the direct path... Well, not until now, anyway; now he was on the direct path to survival, so Cathy would do whatever it took to get him to take her out of here -- including this! Nate's wasn't the first dick she'd taken up the ass; sometimes, she'd even enjoyed it, although usually she merely pretended -- but it would be nice if he didn't rip her colon! "Easy!"

"Guy said we should break something, Cunt!" Nate grated. "Might as well be your ass!"

"He did?" 'Oh, God!'

"Yep," the hairy white guy -- Ed -- agreed. "He said if you pleased him, they could fix whatever when you got where you were going. I figure if you piss him off, you're gonna stay busted..." Ed loved this -- he could go to town on the kind of snotty bitch that always looked down on him, and because it was during a pickup, there would be no charges; looking at Nate, he could see that he was thinking the same thing. "You talk too much," Ed told Cathy "Open up and suck." He rubbed his cock against her lips, then slapped her when she didn't open up. Maybe it was a good thing, given the way Nate grabbed her hips and jabbed himself balls deep in her ass. Besides, when she opened her mouth to wail...

Ed's description of Wayne's instructions scared Cathy -- and his follow-up both hurt and pissed her off -- but what Nate did to her flattened her resistance like a thousand pound bomb! Pain tore through her guts and when she opened her mouth to give vent to her agony, a dick punched in -- but it was almost a blessing as it gave her mouth something to do while Nate backed out; it felt like he was pulling her insides out with him through her little brown ring! "MMMMMMMMMFFF!"

"I think she likes it!" chuckled Ed.

"All them stuck up types really want a big dick to work 'em over," Nate grunted, slathering another pat of butter on his cock. That last stroke had damn near torn the skin off his dick; no sense in doing this shit and not enjoying it...

Nate's next in-stroke hurt Cathy less, but putting her colon back where it belonged and then stretching it wasn't pleasant. Thank God the butter was starting to work! Ed grabbed her head and told her, "Keep sucking! After all, you SAID you wanted it..." Cathy did as she was told; it gave her some comfort, anyway, as long as Ed wasn't driving her -- and he seemed content not to as long as she put forth an effort.

Very quickly, things got better -- after all, nowhere they were working was virgin territory, and she'd even played rough a few times, when the situation demanded it -- you did what you had to. Cathy knuckled down and pretended to enjoy it, knowing that the guys working her over would get a kick out of it -- and even did enjoy it, a little...


Mickey wasn't the only one to decide to join the party late, Pete picked up on a pair of brunettes in business casual that he'd seen earlier in the back, huddled over a laptop. Now the machine was packed up and the pair was headed his way, one confident, the other diffident. The confident one was wearing a nice blouse that showed some cleavage and dress pants stretched taut over a sweet ass that she knew how to make roll, striding along in her low heels. The diffident one was thinner, small breasts pendant under a thin sundress; there wasn't much there, and what was obviously rode low, if not sagged. The legs were thin and her gait... Yeah, pigeon-toed. When the pair pulled up in front of him, he confirmed it; the confident chick in the pants stood almost duck-foot, while the nervous one's narrow knees rubbed each other. There was no question which one knew her way around a bed and which one didn't. The nervous one mumbled, "This looks kind of rough..." while the confident one merely cocked an eyebrow and quirked her lips.

Pete addressed the concern. "Well, it's kind of like a train wreck; you've got a limited amount of time to try to chase down a couple of girls that hopefully are compatible -- or at least have the potential. It's sort of like someone coming in and saying, 'Okay, you have to marry someone in this room, and you've got fifteen minutes to figure out who, ' -- only more so. There are a lot of test drives going on -- something I approve of, since I've seen the results when you don't."

"Like what?" Cocky asked.

"Worst case?" Pete replied. "You have about a month in transit to settle in with your sponsor. Women who are too used to getting by on their looks and controlling things and just don't get it have literally been tossed out of airlocks." He shook his head. "I screwed up -- I didn't go that far, but I bet the chicks I picked based on how cute they were wish they'd gotten a clue before I handed them off to someone else to deal with. I didn't have time to screw with women I couldn't trust -- I've got to be available to fight a war, not baby-sit."

The narrow girl shrugged. "Okay, but..." She pointed off at where Wayne's little gold-digging brunette was getting the living shit fucked out of her.

Pete shrugged. "Some of the guys have issues. There are a couple of girls in here that were screwing with their guys' heads -- and this is the perfect time and place to get even. On the other hand, in both cases, I've been assured that once the girl is properly chastised, she's going out with her man..."

The confident one pursed her lips and nodded. "That one over there?" She pointed to Rachana.

"Case in point," Pete amplified. "From the condensed version I got, he's been courting her and she has been making him jump through hoops. Culturally, that isn't the thing to do for them, but her family was in on it -- probably for economic reasons. Then the wall comes down and suddenly she's all lovey-dovey and wheedling him to take her with him -- kind of a sorry- assed deal, in my humble opinion."

Skinny went back to pointing at Cathy. "What about her? Those guys aren't going, are they?"

"Now, they're just entertaining themselves. The chick is a serious gold-digger, I'm told," Pete explained. "Apparently, she was moving up the corporate ladder by being the office slut and spider woman. The guy she's wheedling for her ride out was beneath her notice, before -- and he's supposed to have no hard feelings. For the record, she hunted those guys down herself; the guy wants to see just how far she'll go -- and she's cooperating."

"She ASKED them to do that?" Skinny burst out in disbelief.

"Well, I think the guy upped the ante -- but she propositioned them. She was out sorting guys by dick size." Pete grinned while Skinny blushed. "I don't think I'd hold what's going on against these guys," he offered. "For the past decade, dating has almost come to a stop because women have made a habit of jacking guys around and then hiding behind laws that are still on the books from the days when they had no rights and needed protection. Now I know you can claim it's payback, but THIS generation of women didn't get that crap, and THIS generation of males didn't put it out, so it comes down to taking advantage." He waved at the ceiling and beyond. "Out there, things are returning to a certain basic pattern keyed to survival and propagation of the species. Some women aren't slaves -- but quite a few are, and it all has to do with their CAP score. No one is juggling the books -- if they earn it, they can be a full-fledged citizen; if they don't, someone else is giving them a ride, and the standard price of a ticket is being loyal to the person who takes you on while contributing to the species by being barefoot and pregnant. Sorry," he finished lamely, "I'll get down off my soapbox now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.