Lisa's Dilemma - Cover

Lisa's Dilemma

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6: the Saturday trials

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: the Saturday trials - A coloured teacher falls victim of a white student's blackmail attempts and this is her story and adventures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Jenny and Sally actually met up on their naked run home and after several near misses of running into passers by; they eventually made it home by 9 pm. Both were dirty from the narrow escapes and through clambering through bushes and mud heaps to avoid being seen, so with out much persuasion they slipped under a hot shower together. The warmth of the water revived them but their tired and bruised bodies were still too exhausted to do little more than wash each other clean, there was no sexual excitement this time, which was hardly surprising since just over four hours ago they had serviced twenty cocks between them in two hours and many had come back for seconds or thirds.

They did not even bother with anything to eat as they slipped separately into their own beds and fell into a deep sleep. Sally's dreams alternated between taking on the obedient rottweiller and the orgy at the detention but her mind responded when her tired body gave up. Jenny also dreamed but her dream centred around the lesbian episode in the headmaster's office when she had experienced inter racial lesbian love for the first time with Lisa. She had wanted to return the favour of all the exotic fun Lisa had given her but never got the chance; I her own mind Jenny was sure that she loved Lisa, not just as a girl would love her favourite teacher but as a woman ought to love her first love and her mentor at lesbian sex. She even thought the sex between her and Lisa was better than the illicit love between her and her own mother.

Lisa meanwhile had ran in blind panic and ended up falling over the guide rope of a scouts tent, he had turned out to be the oldest of the group of scout's with only the Scout master being older. He had grabbed Lisa and bungled her into his tent, making sure to get a really good feel of her 36C ebony breasts. He lay looking up between her legs and marvelled at the pinkish colouring just poking out between her black pussy lips. His natural urges outweighed his gentlemanly nature as he slowly ran his fingers along her soaked cunt lips. She started to say something in a voice too loud for their surroundings and he almost panicked as he rushed to cover her mouth with his own.

It was too late though a couple of the younger scouts had heard this female voice coming from his tent and soon pushed their way inside to be confronted by the semi naked body of their friend and the totally naked black body of this goddess of sex.

After much whispered conversations, it emerged that they would not tell the scoutmaster provided that they could each fuck her. Jack the elder scout said, I don't know she may not want to go that far! By the time Lisa had started to answer she was confronted by three of the cutest juvenile pricks she had ever seen. The three eager sixteen-year-old scouts had wasted no time in exposing their teen cocks to her and she felt honoured and obliged to deal with this flush of youth.

Jack the eldest scout, shrugged his shoulders and began to remove his clothes as well, Lisa took charge of the situation and advised them that they should move away from the camp site so as to not disturb any more of their scouting friends. They did look a sight as the five figures, one naked and four in various stages of undress tried to sneak away to a more discrete area.

Once far enough away from the camp site Lisa instructed the boys to continue undressing and as she looked from one to the next she realised that she had taught two of the boys older brothers in her class last year. She could not help but wonder what they would have made of this sight now if they had witnessed it. The thought that shot across her mind was that they would have probably demanded the same treatment as she was about to hand out.

Although she had already taken a fair number of cocks tonight, Lisa discovered something new about her sexuality; she discovered she was a nymphomaniac because she could not resist the sight of a rampant prick no matter whose, no matter how many she had already had. This made her think she had been a bit hasty in dismissing the idea of animal sex earlier after all one train of thought is that mankind are only a species of animal. She decided she would have to think this through properly before giving her final answer to Ted.

By now the scouts all naked stood in a line showing her their various sized manhood's, she called over to the smallest who seemed a little upset that his was the smallest and whispered that the size does not matter as long as he shows the woman he knows how to use it and shows consideration for her needs rather than just his own. With that she allowed him to place his cock in her mouth, she rolled her tongue over his stiffening member and flicked at the underside of his cock head. She was just about to release him and ask him to slip it into her cunt when she was greeted by a slight grunt as his cock spit forth its precious load. She quickly swallowed and whispered, "Not to worry, just watch and you will soon be ready to go again and it will last much longer this time!"

The next guy did not need his cock sucked as it was rock hard and she invited him to slip it into her cunt, after only a few quick jerks he too was spilling his load up her, again she calmed his fears that he was a flop at this thing called sex by telling him he would soon want to try again and this time he would do much better. The third scout then stepped forward and this time managed a reasonable fuck before shooting his load, Then Jack stepped forward and asked, "What is the difference between Anal sex and normal sex?"

Lisa smiled and began to explain "Anal sex is when the penis enters the anal ring!" but she was cut short as Jack snapped, "I know that, but what is the difference in what you feel in anal sex and ordinary sex?"

The teaching instincts came through to the forefront in Lisa and she tried to explain and in the finish she simply shrugged her shoulders and sighed, "Best you try both forms right now and right here then you will know for your self what the differences feel like!"

Jack eager climbed between Lisa's spread legs and asked which should he try first. Lisa suggested trying the one he thought sexiest last so he would have the stimulus to get his cock hard again quicker.

So Jack began fisting his member to make it as hard as possible and then slowly sank his nine inches into Lisa's juicy black cunt. He marvelled just how tight and hot it felt around his cock, and how it tried to suck his cock straight back in when he started to pull it out.

Ten minutes later he shot his massive load deep into Lisa's throbbing cunt, as he pulled out his cock remained rock hard so he used his cum as lubricant to slowly insert his cock into Lisa's tight sphincter muscle. He commented that it felt just as hot and as sexy as her cunt but mentally if felt better because he thought it was dirtier and more perverted than cunt sex. Despite him having just cum, he did not last much longer this time maybe because of the wickedly exciting images flashing through his mind that he had finally sampled anal sex, just one thought did stick in his mind, would it feel the same if he fucked another male like this.

A totally spent Lisa asked for directions back to town but declined the use of any clothes figuring that if Ted caught her dressed as she tried to make her way home he would punish her far more than if she ran into a stranger whilst nude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.