1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

If you need somebody, call my name
If you want someone, you can do the same
If you want to keep something precious
You got to lock it up and throw away the key
If you want to hold onto your possession
Don't even think about me...

If you love somebody, set them free...

From: "If You Love Somebody Set Them Free" - Sting

The bright sunshine and emerging scents of spring were calling to the citizens of Columbia to come out of their houses, and bask in nature's crisp freshness.

It was a deceptive call; a dishonest call.

Standing in the direct sunlight warmed the blood and gave the unwary the impression that winter was finally loosening its grip.

But one had only to stand in the shade of a tree; or be cut off from the sun by a cheerful puffy white cloud; and suddenly, what had been a gentle breeze wafting by, became a bone chilling reminder that no pleasure was ever given or secured unquestioningly; that changes that rearranged the context, the surroundings, the very nature of things, could come quickly, leaving all the actors on earth's stage uncertain of what they thought they once knew.

Morton and Patty were basking in that temporal sun, lying on a blanket in a local park close to Patty's house. They were working their way through the picnic lunch that Morton had surprised Patty with when they got to the baseball game. They had no other specific plans for the day, but both could tell that the other wanted some alone time to talk.

Morton had seemed somewhat distant... or at least preoccupied, after they'd found Bobby lying behind the big rock on the hill. Patty had apologized sincerely to Morton for any slight she'd made towards him, during her impassioned focus on Bobby. After all, his life was endangered. Morton had seemed to accept that.

Nevertheless, both were still reflecting on their reactions during that situation, wondering if there were any lasting implications for their relationship. As they munched on their chicken and biscuits from the colonel, each wondered what starting point they could use to begin the conversation. Patty finally took a plunge, speaking haltingly.

"Morton... I'm still... I'm so sorry about how I acted with Bobby. I've done a lot of thinking about it since then... and the more I think about it, the more I know that I'm in the right place... being with you. I hope you can believe me. I hope you know you can trust me, too."

"I believe you, sweetie," he replied softly. "And I know I can trust you."

"Good. I'm glad," Patty said sincerely. There was a silence then, and it didn't feel comfortable to Patty.

"Morton, you're still... acting... differently. Is there... something else we should talk about?"

Morton shook his head with an ironic grin on his face. "You know, sometimes there are disadvantages to being in love with such a perceptive girl."

Patty smiled at that, her tension easing a little. She'd been concerned that she'd really messed things up with him. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Sorry," she said simply.

"Patty... I think this thing with you and Bobby... I think... I'd like to talk about it; and some other things, too."

"Okay," she said in a small voice, her tension returning.

"I know... I know you still love Bobby. He's your first love, he's a good guy, and he's still your friend. I want you to know that none of that bothers me."

Patty nodded, again relieved.

"I just want you to know that I'm okay with it. But... sometimes... I think you... that you hold back from me, Patty. I don't know how else to describe it. And I don't want to share some part of you... with Bobby, or anyone else, even if I don't know what that part is. I... I want all of you, Patty. Maybe I'm being a greedy selfish bastard. But that's how I feel."

"You're right, I guess," she admitted hesitantly. "Bobby is special to me. But you have to believe me, Morton. I truly do love you. And it's not 'more' love than I have for Bobby. I love you... differently. I connect with you on so many levels its scary sometimes. Bobby's been my image of what love is supposed to look like - almost my whole life. But every day, I learn more about what real love is... with you."

She was distressed when instead of happiness, his face became sad.

"Shit," he replied.

"What?" she asked in near horror. She'd just laid herself bare before him, and he says 'shit?'

He looked up quickly. "Oh god, Patty, I'm so sorry. That was the most wonderful thing you could ever say to me. And I love you so much it scares me too."

She managed to blink back the tears that had almost escaped from her eyes.

"Well, that's a good thing... I guess," she said, both relieved and pissed at the same time.

"I said that because... I don't think I deserve you."

She started to speak, but he raised his hand and she subsided.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.