1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Her long legs were spread slightly, toes pointing outward and flexing, helping maintain her balance. Her pussy was wet, its lips engorged in anticipation. She hoped the scent of her arousal wasn't too obvious.

She checked her makeup, and then went to re-join her new friends in the first class compartment, two glasses of champagne in her hands.

"Thanks Stephanie," said Raul sincerely.

"You're sure taking good care of us," said Barbara softly. Her hands lingered on the fingers of the pretty flight attendant, as she accepted her glass.

"It's my pleasure," Stephanie replied. "Anything else I can do to help you two keep your strength up?" she asked with a wink.

She noted with pleasure that neither Raul nor Barbara looked embarrassed in the slightest at her reference to their having joined the "mile high club" earlier in the flight. Usually when she teased couples about their joint visits to the bathroom, they would blush and make hurried promises not to do it again.

"I think I just need to rest a little bit, and watch you go up and down the aisle for a while," said Raul with a grin.

Now it was Stephanie that blushed, to her surprise. It was the first flirtatious comment from the groom of the newlywed couple. In contrast, Stephanie and Barbara had been sizing each other up since takeoff. Barbara's blouse kept having more buttons undone as the flight progressed, and her smoldering eyes moved up and down the flight attendant's body in frank appraisement and admiration at every opportunity.

"Well, uh, thanks, Raul! You two sure know how to make a girl feel good."

Barbara's eyes blazed at her, fully exposing her lust. "Oh my dear, you have no idea," she breathed in reply.

"Stephanie," said Raul casually, "Barbara has wanted to see what it's like to be a flight attendant for the longest time. Would it be possible for you to show her some of what you do?"

Stephanie appeared to think it over for a moment, and then replied, "I can go start the movie a little early," she said, keeping eye contact with Barbara. "Once I've done that, I could show you with less chance of interruptions."

"That sounds wonderful," Barbara replied.

"Raul, how about you?" asked Stephanie, to his pleasant surprise. "Have you ever wondered about what flight attendants do? I could show you at the same time... if you're interested, that is."

"That would be great," Raul enthused. "But, is there enough room for you to show two people at once?"

"I think we can manage. I assume you wouldn't mind if I asked a co-worker to keep an eye out for us?"

"That's fine with us," said Barbara immediately, at which Raul chuckled.

"Great," said Stephanie. She held her hand out to Barbara. "Would you follow me please?"

Most of the other first class passengers were already asleep as the big Boeing rumbled through the sky towards Hawaii. The three of them walked to the front of the plane, where Stephanie held open a heavy cloth curtain for them. Behind the curtain were the main passenger entry door on one side, and a flight attendant's galley on the other.

Stephanie picked up a telephone handset from the wall, and pushed a button. A moment later, she said, "Carol? Would you mind helping me up front for a little while? Oh, yes. Newlyweds. Yes, a couple. I know. Thanks babe."

She hung up the phone and then opened a cabinet. Barbara and Raul watched as she loaded a DVD into the player inside, and then started up the movie for the first class compartment.

The curtain parted and another flight attendant joined them.

"You must be Carol," said Raul in greeting.

"Yes I am," she replied cordially. "You must be the newlyweds?"

At their nods in response, she said, "Congratulations!"

"Thanks for helping out, Carol," said Stephanie from behind them.

When they turned to face her, they found that Stephanie had removed her panty hose and panties, and pulled her skirt up to waist, revealing an invitingly plump pink pussy.

Carol smiled at her co-worker. "Ya'll have fun now," she said with a chuckle, as she turned her back to them and looked out at the passenger cabin through a crack in the curtain.

"Barbara," said Stephanie softly, "come here."

Stephanie maneuvered her so her back was to a counter in the plane's galley, and then she and Barbara began to devour each other's mouths. As she thrust her tongue into Stephanie's mouth, Barbara felt the remaining buttons of her blouse being popped open. Her new friend's hand snaked inside her blouse and behind her back to expertly free the clasp of her bra, and then firmly grasp her exposed breasts.

She moaned in pleasure as Stephanie dropped her mouth to suck a nipple into her wet mouth, while continuing to knead the other breast with her hand. She saw her husband's hands appear from behind their new friend, reaching under her shirt to grasp her tits and begin to worry her nipples.

Stephanie released Barbara's chest and reached up under her skirt. "Oh you naughty bride," she said, when her hands encountered her bare ass. "You've been a bad girl in our bathroom, haven't you?" She moved a hand to cup her mound, while she pulled her other hand back to give Barbara a soft slap on her firm butt.

"Ohhh, yes I have," moaned Barbara, as Stephanie slid a finger inside her, wiggling and thrusting it between her wet pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.