1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Raul manned the grill, and as was the tradition, everyone lounged around him in the back yard, watching him work, and making un-helpful suggestions. Bobby had managed to pull himself together enough that no one questioned his mood or behavior. He did see Sammy looking at him thoughtfully a few times.

Shortly after all the food had been consumed, they heard Collette's Beemer horn out front. Bobby and Sammy expressed their sincere regret at not being able to stay and help clean up, and took their leave.

Raul and Teresa found themselves doing indoor cleanup tasks, while Scott and Barbara did the outside. They worked on the dishes side by side, Raul washing and Teresa drying.

"So we're going to be out-laws together," said Raul. "Do you really think we should be marrying into this family?" he said with a grin.

Teresa chuckled. "Oh, I think I know what I'm getting into. Scott and I went through quite a lot to get to where we are now. I know we love each other. We understand each other too."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," he replied. "Barbara and I have known each other for quite a while. We were friends long before we began dating. We're already finishing each others sentences! But it's still new and exciting, too."

The window above the sinks looked out at the back yard, so while they scrubbed and dried the plates, they naturally watched Scott and Barbara outside.

The siblings were chatting as they strolled about the yard, picking up barbeque debris. They both had happy smiles on their faces. Every few minutes, they would laugh at something that was said. Several times they spontaneously hugged each other.

As Raul watched them, he thought of Teresa's comment: "we understand each other too." He wondered if she knew...

"It's nice that those two are so close," he offered tentatively. "They really do love each other."

"Yes they do. I told Scott that he's so close to his sister, I should ask Barbara for his hand in marriage."

Raul thought that response gave him enough of an opening to explore further. "Yeah. The plan for tonight had been for me to take the kids to the movies, so they could have some one on one time to catch up with each other."

Teresa's hands stopped moving, as she thought, "Does that mean that Raul knows..."

"That was very generous of you, Raul. Especially since they are so... close to each other... and you and Barbara are about to be married."

They both stopped working with the dishes to focus on the conversation. Raul was now certain Teresa knew Scott and Barbara had been lovers.

"I wanted Barbara to know that I love her, and accept everything about her," he said slowly.

Teresa smiled thoughtfully. "That's interesting. When Scott proposed to me, I accepted on condition that I would come to the wedding and meet Barbara. I needed him to know that our marriage won't compete with the love he has for her. He can have both. I wouldn't be really sure of his commitment to me, if he didn't understand and accept that."

Raul smiled. "That's very generous of you as well, Teresa. Since you're going to be married as well."

Teresa smiled back. "Touché," she replied.

"Do you think Scott understands now? So you won't worry?" asked Raul.

She looked outside. Scott and Barbara were sitting on a bench, holding hands and chatting. She turned to Raul, and said thoughtfully, "I probably would have been more sure... if your plan to give them some time to catch up with each other... had happened."

They looked at each other, thinking over what had been said. Finally Raul offered, "We could still do that."

She raised her eyebrows at him. Then she smiled. "Any good movies you and I could go see?"


Barbara and Scott looked up from their bench as Raul and Teresa approached. Raul noticed that Barbara released Scott's hand as he and Teresa took a facing bench together.

"Teresa and I have been talking," Raul began.

"Uh oh," said Scott.

"Shut up, honey," said Teresa with a smile.

"Yes dear," Scott said contritely.

"We were talking about how Teresa forgot to pack some essential make up," continued Raul. "I told her there's a mall nearby we could go to. I mentioned it has a movie theater too, and she said there are several movies she wouldn't mind seeing."

"Cool," enthused Barbara. "What shall we see?"

"Barbara," said Teresa slowly, with a knowing smile, "we thought that... just Raul and I would go."

Scott and Barbara were mildly stunned. "Oh," Barbara managed to get out.

"Teresa..." began Scott, but she cut him off.

"I think it'll be good for all of us if... you and Barbara have some time together. Raul and I talked about it, and we want you both to know that... nothing has to change between you... because of... well, because of our marriages."

"We both know you two love each other," added Raul. "We want to be sure you know that we're okay with that."

"Wow," said Scott. Everyone sat in silence for a bit.

"Can you all give us a minute?" Barbara eventually asked Raul and Teresa.

"Sure," said Raul with a grin. "We haven't finished the dishes anyway."

After they had returned to the house, Scott asked, "What do you think?"

"I think we're both marrying some pretty wonderful people," she replied. "But I'm still not sure this is a good idea."

"I know what you mean," said Scott. "It's hard to accept they won't have some kind of questions in the back of their minds. Or some kind of... regret."

They sat quietly, sorting through their feelings. Finally Barbara spoke.

"If we do this... I don't think we should let them leave."

Scott took a moment to digest that. "You mean... we should... what? Perform, while they watch?"

Barbara giggled. "No, Scott. I'm thinking that if we make love... right after we do... you should then make love to Teresa. And I should make love to Raul. They'll see that we understand the place our love has. That our love doesn't threaten or take the place of our love for them."

She paused and added thoughtfully, "They are showing us how they feel by wanting to give us time together. I think we need to show them how we feel about them, too. I'm not sure that words are enough to do that."

"So... how do we do this?" asked Scott uncertainly.

Barbara looked at him speculatively. "Well... Raul and I have agreed we will have a somewhat open marriage. Whatever we do, we will talk to each other first. And we've agreed that mostly... it will be something we do... together."

Scott thought that over. "Teresa and I haven't talked about it, except for me and you. I don't know how she would feel about... you know... participating... with someone else."

"How do you feel about it?" she asked.

He pursed his lips in thought. "I think I would be okay with it, if it's just with you and Raul. But only if Teresa agrees. She's the one that would be doing something really... new... with someone new. I mean, we just met Raul today..."

Barbara nodded. "I think we should leave it up to them... whether they want to, uh, participate, while you and I make love. But I think it's more important that we return to them afterwards... and express our gratitude."

"You mean..." said Scott.

"Right. Fuck their brains out!"


Scott and Barbara came into the kitchen where Raul and Teresa were just finishing up.

"Well?" asked Teresa.

"We decided we have a counter-proposal," said Scott.

"Okay," said Raul slowly.

Barbara and Scott looked at each other, and nodded a 'go-ahead' to each other.

"We'll take you up on your thoughtful offer to give us some time together," said Barbara.

Teresa and Raul smiled. "Great!" said Raul.

"I sense another shoe dropping," commented Teresa.

"You're right," said Barb. "We'll only accept your offer... if you stay with us."

"You, uh, you mean that..." stammered Teresa.

Scott made the leap. "We agreed we want to make love to our future spouses, uh, afterwards. We don't want you to leave. But we're not sure what you two want to do, while, uh, we're, uh — "

"Making love," supplied Barbara, while she and everyone else blushed. "We thought you and Raul should decide that for yourselves. We talked about it, and we, uh, agreed that we would be okay with whatever you decide."

After a long pause, Teresa said slowly, "You mean... you're saying you'd be okay with me... being with Raul, while you're together?" Both Scott and Barbara smiled reassuringly and nodded.

"Only if that's what you want," said Barbara gently.

"Raul?" Teresa asked, looking at him. Raul also smiled and nodded. "So... I guess that means it's up to me then," she said seriously.

There was a long silence. Teresa looked at Scott and chewed on a nail. He couldn't remember seeing her do that before.

Teresa agreed that making love to Scott, immediately after Barbara, was a good way to effect the transition of care for her man, from Barbara to her. What she wasn't sure of, was whether Scott might subconsciously resent seeing her with Raul.

"Scott..." she said finally. "I wanted to meet Barbara, and for you to make love to her again, so you would know that I love you, and trust you. I guess I'm worried that if you see me with Raul, you'll later question if you can commit to a woman who could... be with another man like this."

"I understand," he replied. "You've worked so hard to straighten my head out about my sister, you don't want to risk screwing me up again?" he said with a smile.

"Well... yes!" said Teresa.

"Teresa, I think I'll be better adjusted if you do," he said with a chuckle. "If you don't, I'd be worried you would eventually feel I'd been unfair to you.

"Besides," he added, "if it works out, I see many happy visits to Orlando and Columbia in our future!"

They all laughed, and as it died away, Teresa thought quietly while the others waited. Eventually, she went to Scott and gave him a long, loving kiss. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

She took his hand, and offered it to Barbara to take. When she had accepted it, she turned and looked at Raul.

"Hey sailor," she said in a sultry voice, "new in town?"

Everyone laughed, and then Raul responded, "No, I live here, and I'm a former Active Duty member of the United States Marine Corp, ma'am yes ma'am!"

"Ohhh," Teresa replied, walking up to him and putting her arms around his neck. "I just love a man in uniform."

Barbara smiled happily. "I think it's time we took this party upstairs."


The four of them stood around Barbara's bed, smiling nervously.

Scott cleared his throat. "So... how do we get started?"

"I have a suggestion," said Raul. They all nodded in encouragement. "Why don't we begin with our regular partners? I think we'll all be more comfortable that way. Then when Teresa and I have you guys, uh, warmed up, we'll, uh... switch."

"That's a good idea, Raul," said Teresa. "I have to admit I'm pretty nervous."

"Sounds good, honey," said Barbara.

"All rightee then," said Raul. He went to Barbara, and reached for her hand. He pulled it to his lips and gave it a soft kiss. It was a small ritual that Barbara and Raul often shared. It was a remembrance of their first kiss, when Barbara had preceded it by first kissing Raul's hand.

Raul continued to hold Barbara's hand to keep her in place. He moved behind her, releasing her hand, and grasped her hips. He then gently turned her, so that she was facing directly at her brother.

As Teresa and Scott watched, he began to kiss her neck from behind her. His hands left her hips, and moved slowly up her torso until he reached her chest. As Barbara struggled to keep her eyes open and locked on Scott's, Raul's hands engulfed her breasts.

Barbara moaned in pleasure as Raul's hands gently squeezed and caressed her through her blouse. She reached up and began unbuttoning it as rapidly as she could, eager to feel her lover's hands on her flesh.

Teresa followed Raul's lead. She moved behind Scott to ensure he and Barbara could continue to watch each other. She pulled his shirt out of his pants, and reached around him to slide her hands over his stomach to latch on to his nipples. Like Barbara, Scott began unbuttoning his shirt to give Teresa freer access.

Barbara was now topless, and writhing pleasurably as Raul played with her body. He unsnapped her shorts and pulled the sides apart to make the zipper open. With one had still titillating her chest, Raul used the other to reach into her panties and finger her pussy. Scott and Teresa saw Barbara's mouth fall open as she gasped at his touch. Still staring into Scott's eyes, she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her shorts and panties together, and pushed them down to her feet.

Teresa released Scott's nipples and moved to his side before kneeling on the floor next to him. She reached up and tugged on his belt to turn him towards her, now nearly sideways to Barbara's view. Teresa unsnapped his shorts and pulled them and his boxers down to his ankles.

His erection jutted out from his groin, pointing at his fiancée. Teresa took it in her small hand to steady it, and began licking it slowly up and down. Scott put his hands on her head, but Teresa swatted them away. She knew Scott wanted her to take him in her mouth, but she didn't want to take him too far. She wanted him anxious and straining, primed to be let loose on his sister.

His sister was about ready to lose her mind, as Raul played her like a violin, but never letting her crescendo reach its climax. Her moans began to sound more and more like frustrated whines, as Raul's fingers plunged into her, but never remained inside; or teased her clit momentarily, but never lingered long enough.

Raul and Teresa made eye contact, and Raul gestured towards the bed with his head, a question look on his face. Teresa nodded slightly.

Raul released Barbara's naughty bits, and quickly picked her up as she squealed in sexual frustration. He lowered her to the bed, and after releasing her, rolled her on to her belly. As she protested being stopped short of climax yet again, he knelt next to her on the bed. He took hold of her hips and lifted them straight up, her ass rising into the air, her head and shoulders still flat on the mattress. Her knees instinctively rose to take her weight, and when they were in place Raul lowered her to rest her hindquarters on her strong thighs.

Barbara stopped protesting. She instead trembled in anticipation.

Teresa released Scott's cock from her firm grip, and like a bull being loosed at the matador, he strode to the edge of the bed, and reached for his sister's hips. He pulled her firmly towards him until her toes reached the edge for him to stand between.

Barbara reached back underneath herself and groped blindly until Scott moved his cock within her reach. She grasped it and immediately tugged him towards the pussy that Raul had teased into an anxious drooling target. The rock hard cock that Teresa had crafted, quickly found her opening. With a slow and steady push, it slipped between the lips of her sex and began spearing up into her.

Barbara gasped and did her best to relax the muscles in her pussy to ease his entry. She unconsciously rocked back towards her brother as he made his way inside her. With three brief withdraws and pushes, his thighs came in contact with the firm cheeks of her upturned ass, his cock straining to reach still farther into her. They both seemed to hold in this position for while, as if savoring their renewed joining, and their renewed love for each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.