How My Wife Became a Black Cum Slut - Cover

How My Wife Became a Black Cum Slut

Copyright© 2007 by biman4321

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story about how Nancy introduces Sarah, Jim's wife, to sex with black men. and also how Nancy was also seduced by a black man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

My wife and I have been married for only 3 years but I always thought we had a great marriage. She is a very pretty blonde about 5'3" tall, with an excellent body. She is very fit as she works out regularly. We have what I thought was a satisfactory sex life. Nothing unusual but still good. We would have sex about once a week and I believed my wife had orgasms and was fully satisfied. We were very happy, so I thought.

One day recently, my wife got a call from an old friend who used to live in our neighborhood. Her name is Nancy and my wife's name is Sarah. We didn't know exactly what happened to Nancy and her husband and had lost touch with them after they suddenly moved away. Nancy and Sarah had been close friends but Sarah was as surprised as I was when they moved out of our neighborhood without any notice or explanation. So Sarah was glad to hear from Nancy. Nancy told Sarah that she was going to be in town for several days and wanted to get together with us one night very soon. Sarah thought that was great and scheduled a date with Nancy and a friend as Nancy put it for the next night which was a Friday two weeks ago. I was looking forward to seeing her again and thought she would be with her husband but Sarah seemed to feel that her husband would not be there but someone else.

So we went to a local sports bar where we met Nancy at the door. Nancy explained that her friend Charles would join us a little later since he had some business he had to finish. Well, that gave us time to chat with Nancy who looked absolutely gorgeous. She had not looked this great when we knew her before, so we were interested in hearing all about what had been happening. However, I was challenged to a game of pool with some male friends and left Sarah and Nancy to catch up and would let Sarah tell me all about it later. So now Sarah will tell what happened after I went to shoot pool.

SARAH:

Nancy just looked marvelous and I couldn't wait to hear her story. We sat down and ordered some drinks and Nancy told me her story. She told me that she had thought that her husband Tom and she had a great marriage and she was very happy. Well, one night she and tom went to a new friends house for a party. Neither Nancy nor Tom knew many people there but every body seemed very nice. One thing that was different was that there seemed to be more black couples and black men than there were white couples. This didn't bother Nancy but it was just different. Also the white couples seemed to drift apart during the party when the white men were sort of encouraged to go into a game room where they could play all types of electronic and computer games. That is exactly what Tom did leaving Nancy in the main party room with mostly black men and some black women. Strange, thought Nancy, but she was having a great time and didn't mind in the least. Several of the men were very attentive to her and they were quite good looking. This one black man, Charles, seemed more interested than the others and kept asking her to dance and getting drinks for her. She said that Charles was a huge hunk of a man and was built like a bodybuilder, and extremely nice. As the evening progressed, her dances with Charles became more and more passionate. She said that she could feel his dick right through his pants and it seemed to be huge as he was. She admitted that she was getting totally turned on by Charles and couldn't care less where Tom was until she realized that she wanted to have Charles fuck her. She said at one point she just absolutely wanted Charles right then and there. Charles got the hint and escorted her upstairs to a bedroom where he started kissing her and removing her clothes as soon as they got into the room. Nancy said that she wanted to see that cock of his and went to her knees, unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest dick she had ever seen. She knew she was in mad love with that black snake right then and placed its head in her mouth and proceeded to give Charles the best blowjob she could.

I interrupted her and said Nancy, I am not sure I want to hear all this. I am getting so turned on I think I want to go get Jim (that's Sarah's husband) and go home to bed. It is so hard to believe that you did this. Nancy then replied, Yeah, I can see how all this would turn you on but there is still more and you might want to hear all of it. Anyway she continued while I was beginning to rub my pussy some because I was so absolutely hot. Nancy then said she felt Charles ' cock get even harder and realized he was going to cum in her mouth and she just sucked harder. But there was some much that it went everywhere. She tried to lick it all up and finally Charles lifted her and removed the remainder of her clothes and placed his cock between her legs. Nancy was almost delirious with pleasure and squeezed it as tight as she could. Charles then laid her on the bed and slowly worked that huge cock into her pussy. It stretched her so bad that it hurt a little at first despite its self lubrication. But she endured that because she then started to cum, cum again and again as he slowly fucked her. Nancy said it was by far the best night of hr life and she decided right then that she would do whatever Charles wanted her to do.

Nancy continued her story. Later that night after Charles had fucked her several more times, they both decided they needed to go back to the party, but Sarah asked Charles if he would stay with her that night. Charles said, what about your husband. Well we'll talk to him, Nancy said. So when they rejoined the party, and found Tom, Nancy explained that she was a new woman and wanted Charles to fuck her the rest of the night. Tom at first was totally flabbergasted but realized that Nancy was going to do it regardless. So Charles went to their house that night and slept with Nancy in the big bed while Tom watched. Nancy even said that Tom had a big hard on watching them and finally joined in by offering to clean Nancy. She let him and he lapped all that black cum Charles had deposited. Even later, Nancy had Tom clean up Charles directly and he did that so well that Charles rewarded him with a mouthful of the cum directly from the well. Apparently Tom loved it because he still joins in their parties sometimes and serves the black men very well. Charles and I are now married and leave in a city about 300 miles away. I was blown away by this story but was also so hot that I had an orgasm all by myself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.