Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 5: Outside Akron

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: Outside Akron - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

As the sun settled in the western sky, the last of the clean up from the evening's dinner was completed. Sally was sitting next to Jen with her head on Jen's bare legs. Several torches burning in the area of the group kept most of the bugs away. In other parts of the yard, bug zappers made an almost continuous buzzing sound as the flying insects were drawn to their destruction by the magic blue lights.

Stars were beginning to become a visible backdrop to the combined music of America's greatest classical composers and nature's sounds of night. Frogs, crickets, owls, and the rustling of leaves formed a gentle framing of an Arron Copeland concert that eased the tensions of the day. Mitchell gently stroked Michelle's hair as she curled into his embrace. Paul and Cindy lay next to each other on air mattresses and watched the night turn into billions of points of light. Occasionally, Paul or Cindy would lean over to kiss one another.

Bob and Heather sat, both next to each other afraid to move closer. Both had been badly hurt. The past is so hard to forget sometimes. Heather took Bob's hand in hers and let it lay on the arm of the lounge chair. "I never believed any place could be this quiet and peaceful so close to a city. I could get used to this in a hurry."

Bob looked at her and said, "This place is here for you always. My mother put her stamp of approval on you, and it is now official. You can't get out of what we call our cult."

"Cult?" Heather asked nervously.

"It's not a real cult, it is a group of like minded people who are more than friends. We would die for one another to protect our lives, rights, and freedoms. You are in good company. We consider the Governor of Ohio, the US Secretary of Defense, and several other so called "important" people in this group. None are more important than you and you are no more important than they. That is the way it works."

As the evening wore on, Sally fell asleep. Jen picked her up and carried her into the house. When she came back to the group, a young man dressed in all black accompanied her. A web belt hung from his waist and from that belt hung an old fashion Colt 45 automatic, a flashlight, a hunting knife, and the two-way radio that comprised the rest of his hardware.

"Look who I found when I went through the garbage cans, gang," announced Jen.

"Sensei," called Paul excitedly. "What are you doing here?"

"I bought out the security company you use last week. I found out you could be in trouble, so I decided to take charge of the first night's security myself. We will set up a more organized system after the weekend."

"Mom, have you met Jack Watson?"

"No, I don't believe so."

Paul stood up to take Jack's hand and made the introductions. "It has been such a beautiful night, we have been putting off our situation analysis. I'm glad we did now. Can you join us for a while?"

"Sure, I have everything set up and there is a patrol circling the house now. We will upgrade the electronics in the morning. I have two chase cars due here tomorrow afternoon, and I have three personal guards ready to go with you when you leave the compound."

Michelle was impressed. "You certainly didn't let any grass grow beneath your feet, did you?"

"No, Mrs. Lawson, I was told Paul needed help. If Paul needed help, it had to be serious. Paul is the best student I ever had."

"You have to leave off the Mrs. I am Michelle, please. First names only are used here."

"God, am I glad we are working with you, Jack. Here is the situation." Paul then proceeded to bring him up to date on what was going on. "Where you staying for the weekend?"

"Back of my van most likely, until I'm comfortable with how things are working."

"No way. You'll be staying in one of the guest rooms as long as you're here. After we get through here, Jen, would you show Jack around?"

"You trust me with this hunk?" squealed Jen. "You bet! Oh, wait, I bet you're married, right?"

"No, I'm single by choice. You know that, Jen."

"Great, so am I. I just like to make sure nothing has changed. We can talk more about that later as I show you the grounds."

"Jen, control yourself," cautioned Michelle. "Sally is here this week. Let's get to work. Jack, it sounds like you have everything covered for the weekend. Correct?"

"Yes, Mrs... I mean, Michelle. What we need to do is set up security for the rest of the week."

"Tomorrow," said Paul, "may be a better day to do that. Jim Travis, Theresa Jose and Jamie Prince are driving out from Akron for a cookout. You may have to borrow a swimsuit for the meeting, but it would be nice to have their input in this."

"You're right about that, Paul. So I should get out and check my troops."

"No, Jack, could you stay a little while longer?" asked Michelle. "The rest of this conversation may have something to do with this, and we would like your ideas if you have any."

"Sure."

Paul took the floor then. "Here is the situation as I see it.

"One, Heather and Cindy must be kept in a safe place until we figure out what is going on. I have talked Cindy into requesting an additional two-week leave of absence. Should be no problem because there is no tax crunch to worry about at this time of the year."

"Two, we need to find Heather a well paying job so she has a chance at getting her son back. I don't see a problem here. She can work for Mom at the foundation. She has an accounting background, and Mom needs some help there.

"Three, we need to get her a place to live and transportation to and from work. She can use one of the new condo units we were saving for special projects.

"Four, we need to get a lawyer to go after this slime bag preacher and reverse the last court ruling. Big Brother, would you like to take that one on?"

"You got it, Paul!" Bob said as he looked at Heather.

"Five, Heather needs a complete physical. We already have an appointment Monday with my doctor for that.

"Six, something is rotten in the good City of Cootie Falls. I am going to call the State AG's office next week to see if they are onto anything.

"Seven, I want to do something to punish Bill Burton for what he did to these two ladies. That is one open subject for tonight.

"Eight, I need another beer. Anyone else?"

Michelle added, "Back to number seven. We have more reason to go after this demagogue than just Heather. Don't forget your father."

"We are also a private detective agency," said Jack. "Perhaps, we could do a little look see into their affairs."

"Go ahead, Jack. Send me the bill," said Michelle.

Mitchell then spoke up, "We have to be very careful with this. We are poking into the nest of some very powerful and nasty hornets. Stings from them could be very hurtful. We must make sure we know what we are getting into. Jack, be very discrete."

The meeting broke up after that, and the couples split up to go their own special ways. Mitchell and Michelle were the only ones left on the deck.

As they lounged in a large outdoor sofa next to the pool, Mitchell drew Michelle to him and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I couldn't be prouder of those kids if they were my own blood. They're very strong. You and Robert did a great job with them."

"Oh, Mitchell, you have a lot to do with those 'kids' as you call them. You were there for them when they needed you, and you were always around when Robert or I needed you."

"Do you have any idea how much I love you, woman?"

"I don't know, man, why don't you show me."

Mitchell slowly pulled the top of Michelle's swimsuit down, shook his head, and then just pulled it the rest of the way off as Michelle lifted her body to allow him access. He then began to whisper in her ear, "You are so hot. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week." In between words, he would flick the tip of his tongue into her ear. Then he started making little bites on her ear lobes.

Michelle's breath was coming faster and faster. "Oh, baby, show me how much you love me," she cried. "I need you bad."

In response, Mitchell gently kissed her lips again. She opened her lips and inserted her tongue between his lips. Mitchell met each movement with kind and gentle responses. He was ever mindful of the damage that could be inflicted if he were to let himself go completely. The erotic contrast of her white body against his black skin forever tugged at his control.

He moved to her breasts and covered them with kisses, and only stopped to suckle when she moved his head to one of her nipples. His massive hand moved to cover her other breast in a slow massage that started at her chest and gradually reached her nipples in a slow rolling action that caused Michelle to begin moaning.

His hand moved to the top of her mound then, and he started to rub with the heel of his hand, being very careful not to touch her clitoris. His head moved from her breast as he knelt between her legs. With long strokes of his tongue, he induced Michelle's first orgasm.

As Michelle slowly recovered, she reached for Mitchell's trunks and removed them. His 10 inch black penis sprang to attention and bounced a couple of times. Michelle took his massive tool, and licked its head. She then began to kiss the complete length of his shaft until she reached the two massive balls. She then went back to the tip and started to swallow its length. Each time she would bob her head, a little more of Mitchell's cock would disappear in her mouth until it almost vanished.

She then proceeded to move up and down on his shaft. When she did not have it completely down her throat, she would stroke it with her beautiful long fingers. Suddenly Mitchell tensed and said, "I'm gonna cum!"

Michelle increased her speed and suction until he let out a giant roar and cum started coming from his shaft. Michelle took the first pulse in her mouth, and then removed her head and pointed his shaft at her breasts.

At that point, a loud scream was drowned out by a large splash in the pool. Mitchell jerked away from Michelle and pushed her to the ground. He then turned to the noise, making sure he was between Michelle and the splash, with his knees bent and his arms stretched out like a wrestler. A look of a pure savageness came over his face as he confronted what could be a danger to his woman.

Suddenly the wet form of Heather came out of the center of the pool fighting for breath and spitting out water. In seconds, Mitchell changed from vicious animal defending his mate to concerned man trying to help the helpless. He dove into the water and swam to Heather's back, grabbed her around the upper chest, and proceeded to pull her to the safety of the pool's edge.

Michelle ran to the side of the pool and reached down to haul Heather onto the deck. She pulled the sobbing woman to her and gently rocked her back and forth as she patted her back and pressed her head to her bare breasts. "It's OK, Baby. Don't worry. You're safe now. OK, let it out. Go ahead have a nice cry. God knows you deserve to cry if anyone does.

"Mitchell, run in the house and get a blanket, this poor baby is shivering. Throw me a towel first."

Heather turned her head just enough that one of Michellee's nipples reached her mouth, and she started to suckle. Michelle's eyes widened, but she made no move to stop Heather's progress. Heather, sensing no objections, let her hand's cover Michellee's naked ass.

Just as Mitchell reached for the towel, Jack Watson came running out of the pool house naked as a jaybird and Jen was two steps behind him in the same condition.

"Mrs. Lawson, are you OK?"

"Mommy, what happened?"

"Calm down everyone. Everything is just fine. Heather just fell into the pool. Now go back to what you were doing, but Jen, you may want to wipe off your legs."

Jen looked at her legs. Cum was dripping from her cunt and running down her legs. "After you clean your tits, Ma."

"Oh, never mind."

Jack and Mitchell looked at each other and smiled.

"Honey, would you like for me to stay with you tonight?" asked Michellee.

"Please," came the almost inaudible reply.

"Mitchell, forget the blanket. Do you mind sleeping alone tonight? Someone should stay with Heather. She is in bad shape."

"No problem, babe, we will catch up later. Love you."

Everyone went his or her separate ways as Michelle led Heather back to Heather's bedroom. "I am so sorry, Mrs..."

"Cut that Mrs. shit. I am Michelle. Come on let's get in the shower. We need to get the chlorine out of your hair, and I have a little clean up to do too. Strip."

Heather pulled off her useless nightgown. When she fell in the pool, the gown had become see-through. The two women stepped into the shower together.

"Turn your back, Michelle, and I'll wash it." Heather worked up a good amount of lather, and started at Michelle's shoulders and worked her way down. On the way down, she paused at the base of Michelle's breasts and gently rubbed them with soap. A chill shot through the older woman's body and she moved back just a fraction into Heather's arms.

Heather took this as encouragement, and let her fingers gently roll the older woman's nipples. "You have been so nice to me, Michelle. How can I ever hope to repay you? Has anyone told you that you have a beautiful body?"

"Dear, a woman of my age can never hear enough compliments about her body. Keep it up, and I will be in your debt."

"Your tits are so firm, and your nipples stand so proud." Then in a whisper, "Can I kiss them again?"

"Oh yes, Baby, you can." Michelle turned to Heather and cupped her chin. So, she thought to herself, 'sucking my tits was not a reaction to the stress, ' and smiled. She looked into Heather's eyes and softly kissed her lips. She then moved Heather's head to her breast and sighed. "That feels so good, don't stop."

Heather's hands moved slowly down Michelle's back until they were clutching Michelle's ass. Michelle embraced Heather and kissed the back of her head as Heather sucked on one breast and then the other.

Heather released the breasts to kiss Michelle's lips. Michelle opened her mouth and licked Heather's closed lips. The younger woman's tongue met Michelle's and moved into her mouth.

Michelle broke the kiss, and quietly commanded, "Let's take this someplace more comfortable."

The older redhead lead the younger blonde to the bed, sat on the edge, leaned back, and stretched her hand in welcome. Heather wasted no time in resuming the kiss Michelle had broken.

With their arms holding each other and their naked breasts rubbing against each other, they started breathing in rapid shallow breaths. Again, Michelle broke the kiss as her mouth trailed down Heather's neck and upper chest until she reached the young blonde's breasts. She then started a long teasing circle with her tongue.

Heather tried to push Michelle's head to her nipples. Michelle moved back and looked back to her face. "Slow down, honey, we have all night. It's been a number of years since I've been with a woman, but there are some things you don't forget. Let's do this right, and enjoy it. Trust me, you will enjoy it more my way."

Heather shook her head yes as small tears of joy formed in the corners of her eyes. Michelle went back to work. She slowly kissed and stroked her tits with her tongue until, at last, she kissed one of the nipples. Heather went rigid and screamed as if she had been touched with a hot poker.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Where did you learn how to do this to another woman? I love it. Please, more, more, more. Please, more."

Michelle did not reply, but went to work on the other breast until Heather screamed again. This went on for another few minutes until Michelle resumed her journey. As Michelle's head moved lower on Heather's body, she unconsciously moved her legs closer to Heather's face.

When Michelle moved over Heather's mound, Heather was able to return the favor. The two women locked in the throes of passion began the long slow climb to satisfaction. The beauty of contrast was there. In the dim candlelight, two apparently perfect, unmarred bodies, blond hair against the natural red mound, red hair against the natural blond of the other mound blended together. This and the obvious love and respect the two women had for each other created a vision of love and sex rarely seen in this day of hair chemicals, disrespect, and self-inflected body mutilation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.