The Angel Next Door - Cover

The Angel Next Door

Copyright© 2007 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Vicky Bali is a nice and gregarious Canadian girl, so it's not surprising that her neighbor would fall for her. What is shocking is what kind of secrets he has to tell the teenage girl who loves him back and wants him to take her cherry. Will the virgin next door and the lecherous American expatriate be compatible?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   Workplace   Transformation   Nudism  

"Fuck, this is outstanding, Robert!" Vicky Bali exclaimed, as her lover plunged into her cunt yet again.

It took a little longer than usual to complete foreplay, since she had been a virgin until that day. Robert was careful to eat her pussy and rim her ass until she came well before the penetration itself. That just made it easier for him to pop her cherry, if there had been a physical hymen there. Apparently, Vicky had deliberately removed that obstacle herself, in an effort to get the pain over with some time ago. He didn't ask what method she used, though he suspected that it was a carrot or cucumber. She didn't seem likely to want blood on an actual vibrator. If he didn't know her well, he would have said that she lied about her prior status, but Vicky wasn't the sort to bother with such deceit.

"Well, from my point of view, I have to agree," he grinned, as he slid back inside his 18-year old girlfriend.

"Thank you, again!" she repeated her favorite exclamation of the day. The Canadian girl clearly decided that sex was a pastime that she wanted to enjoy as much as possible.

"Damn it, I'm cumming again!" Robert swore, totally excited by fucking Vicky in the "doggie" position. Her lovely ass was a turn-on in its own right.

"That makes two of us!" Ms. Bali responded, gasping as she felt her latest orgasm affect her. If this was her destiny, she could definitely live with it. She shared her partner's interest in this approach to coitus, as "doggie-style" caused him to fill her more thoroughly than any position.

Given the more serious issues like hostile gods and angels bent on destroying Robert and his loved ones, neither of them worried about relatively minor matters like pregnancy. He could protect a child as easily as he could defend her. In fact, the gods would need each other's help if they ever dared to harm Robert Sebastian, the Norman angel who lived in this part of Ontario, or anyone in his care.

"So, what else do you want to try?" Vicky asked him after he spent himself in her cunny.

"Oh, I think that we should fuck in the shower, after we both recover. I won't take as long as most men, but I think that you are probably quite sore by now. Anyway, I would also like to introduce you to anal sex, if you're able to take that," Robert winked at his new girlfriend.

"You're right. I am sore. I don't mind it, since you're so damned good. Even so, I could use a breather. As for the rest, I'll follow your lead and trust you as always. You haven't let me down so far. I doubt that you ever will," Vicky smiled at this literally angelic man with the sexual prowess of a satyr. Gods, he was a true stud in every sense of the term.

"Thanks for your confidence, Vicky. That means a great deal to me. What do you say to some food? Every time I fuck someone, I get famished afterward," Mr. Sebastian suggested.

"I could use a bite. A girl can't live on sex alone, although you could tempt that way for a little while," the young woman teased the older man whom she genuinely loved.

Their meal was something that Vicky always craved: shrimp scampi on penne with shredded parmesan on top of it. For obvious reasons, Robert couldn't give her wine, but he didn't overindulge on his own so as not to rub it in her face. Despite being a bartender, Mr. Sebastian knew his food, and his time in the Mediterranean gave him a permanent love of Italian cuisine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.