The Angel Next Door - Cover

The Angel Next Door

Copyright© 2007 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Vicky Bali is a nice and gregarious Canadian girl, so it's not surprising that her neighbor would fall for her. What is shocking is what kind of secrets he has to tell the teenage girl who loves him back and wants him to take her cherry. Will the virgin next door and the lecherous American expatriate be compatible?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   Workplace   Transformation   Nudism  

“How is it that you had limits before to your virility, but suddenly do not? I mean, other than being enhanced by Azrael here, that is?” Vicky asked Robert out of curiosity as he passed back and forth yet again between her mother and she, “Shouldn’t angels have no ... such restraints or weaknesses? Not that I minded too much, except that I wish that you and I could have made love, fucked, whatever terminology you want to use, and sometimes it was one or the other, sometimes both at once ... even more than we did. You had a superior libido even then, but now ... wow!”

“Well, I tried to pass it off on you as still having a finite prowess, but the truth is that I was cursed by the archangel Michael, chief servant of Jehovah, with a human cock on an otherwise angelic body, albeit an abnormally potent one. He did it that way because he could not undo the Nephilim side, just the angelic one. Now that Azrael touched me and increased my virility, as you put it, as well as becoming an archangel myself, things are very different indeed. There’s no male refractory period at all, not even a short one.

“Human phalluses require blood flow to them to get or stay hard. Angelic dicks do not. I can basically will myself to become or stay as hard as much as I wish and need not fear damaging it, as it’s not human flesh anymore. It was frustrating as hell before, because I would want more sex than I could give you, but I wasn’t ready to tell you the truth. You see, it was revenge for me saving a witch from a mob inspired to harm her by Michael. They were raping her ... and so was he, when I intervened, so he cursed me with having my cock turn human again. Still, I will have my vengeance on Michael, given time,” Robert assured Vicky before pulling out of her again and slipping it to Zoe, “Truth be told, though, I still enjoy doing our threesomes like this, even more now that I can simply do an encore for you two. There’s something about bedding a woman and her mother together that really gratifies me, I must confess.”

“And I love sharing you with my mother, too!” Vicky exclaimed, “I especially love feeling her juices on your dick inside me. There’s just something about it that excites me a lot, not to mention having you go from me to her as well. I really love sharing men with Mom in general. That’s how we should do all of our sex, in fact. Together. Mother and daughter as a team. Package deal. You fuck me, you fuck her, too, and vice versa.”

“Yes, that’s exactly how it ought to be!” Zoe moaned as she felt Robert bottom out inside her yet again.

“And just wait until our daughters come of age and can join us in bed! And our granddaughters, too! I don’t think that it will ever stop, will it? Imagine breeding generation after generation of lovers to fuck in tandem, dear!” Robert urged her.

“Oh, fuck, yes! That sounds marvelous!” Zoe panted as she felt him give her another thrust and then pull out to fuck Vicky again.

“Yes, honey ... Oh, God’s teeth, Robert!” Vicky’s eyes rolled back in her head for a moment as she took her husband’s dick straight from her mother’s twat.

“Yeah, tell me about it, sis!” Indra grunted as he plundered Renard’s ass and Armin did the same to Garth side by side.

“You think that it’s great for you, Indra? It feels even more intense for me, getting it from your cock from the back! I love to fuck women, but I love it even more to get fucked by men! There is just no feeling like it in the world! Being a bottom bitch rocks!” Renard exclaimed, smiling as he watched Michelle, his wife, get ravished by Rabbi Goldberg.

“Well, now that you’re all angels, you can get plenty of any action that you want, when not on duty, of course,” Azrael reminded them, herself being sandwiched between Andrew Dexter in her ass and his wife Caroline taking it balls deep from her own futa cock.

“I know and this orgy has been going on for hours now! I haven’t had to stop to eat, piss, shower, or even catch my breath! How many men have fucked me? How many different times each? I lost track! I loved every minute of it, of course ... being fucked all day long!” Michelle Le Marchand declared how much she enjoyed being taken repeatedly by all of the men of the town, “And then there is your futa prick ... and all the ladies as well ... getting to rub my pussy against their cunts and smear so much cum on each other’s slits!”

“Same here! I feel so ... insatiable! Like Messalina, the Roman nymphomaniac empress, the wife of Claudius! Rumor has it that he enjoyed plenty of strange himself, of course! Including his own niece, Nero’s mother Agrippina. Oh, fucking God ... it’s awesome!” Meredith Ward exclaimed getting taken by Darren Craft and watching Tracy Hearst lick her sister Trudy’s ass.

“Did I ever tell you how much I love incest?” David said to Chloe while he fucked her, his Aunt Ellen pegged him, and their father John screwed his sister Ellen in turn.

“Yes, and I fully agree! I hope that my turn is next, in fact! I want to peg you badly while you fuck Aunt Ellen hard and deep! I want to feel Dad’s thick prick inside me, too!” Chloe shouted, just before John Warham came inside Ellen, leading to her next orgasm, then David’s, and Chloe’s own at last.

“Let’s switch as Chloe suggested. I want some of my daughter’s cunt again, anyway. Nothing against my sister’s, but a change of positions is helpful for variety!” John groaned as he began fucking his daughter, she started pegging David, and he, for his part, stuck it to his aunt.

“How long has it been, anyway? We’ve been screwing inside the church for how long? It’s dark now, I know that!” Walter inquired as Kumar and he DP’d Hilda and Mrs. Bali licked their cum out of both of Jacquette’s holes.

“I don’t know, but who cares, right? My political career is probably finished, but at this point, that’s rather petty mortal stuff compared to us bonding as a town and doing whatever we please!” Prasong announced while sharing Roksana with Quinn.

“Yeah, no kidding! I’m going to be defrocked, but right now, that doesn’t matter at all! I just care about fucking Ariel here!” Reverend Lionel Cabot, the town’s Anglican vicar, declared as he used Becca’s mother.

These were far from the only combinations going on, but, truly, everyone lost track and each man was soaked in pussy juices, just as every woman was full of jizz leaking from every hole. This included Prissy, though the only cum dripping from her holes were from futa dicks from each of the ladies (which returned to their normal clit status afterward). Monica had Greg Chambers plowing her yet again, for instance, while Becca got it good from Barsam, and Bobbie was with Tony once more. Kathy and Nina had it going on as well in a lesbian act that left no doubt of their own inclinations.

“Don’t worry about politics. You’re going to help start a new movement, one that will make the Conservative Party seem tame by comparison. As word gets out that there are Gods, angels, demons, etc., people’s perspectives will change permanently. Already, an angel named Maurice Koenig, and yes, I know that as an inside secret, has been elected Mayor of Paris as an independent populist, and that’s just the start of his destiny. I want to see angels holding office in every country of the world, mating with mortals, working with them, doing business with them, etc.

“Already, Sweden’s new government has taken steps to dissociate itself completely from its former state church, which millions have formally dropped as it is. It won’t take much to have the right sort of angels rise to power there, too, and finally put an end to the politically correct bullshit that dominates their political discourse! Speaking of which, who wants to watch the news? I know that you don’t need breaks from sex any more than I do, but we can watch it while we fuck!” Azrael proposed as Andrew filled her ass with his spunk and she spilled her load inside Caroline’s bottom, too.

“Your wishes are my command, Goddess!” Robert came at last and used his mind to transport the entire town to his tavern and then turned on the TVs there, “And drinks and meals are on the house! I get the feeling that money’s no issue for the very near future. It’s my honeymoon, after all!”

“And to think that we’re all naked here, too, having left our clothes back at home or the church,” Vicky giggled, kneeling to kiss her husband’s dick and lick it clean of her mother’s cunny juice, “There, honey, give Roksana that dick, please! She’s bent over for you, naked and eager for it! You know that you’ll knock her up, too, just as you should, if you haven’t already!”

“He has. Her and Kayla and Becca and Ariel and Monica and Sister Lauren from St. Lucien’s Catholic Church and Nina and Kathy and Bobbie. In fact, as I stipulated beforehand, every woman who wasn’t already pregnant in this town is now pregnant to my archangel Robert here, and more than a few are pregnant to other men as well. Including every angelic female who is now adult that wasn’t this morning. All of them, pregnant to Robert here! He’s like Father Abraham from that silly Christian song. He has many sons ... and daughters and he’ll have even more before this is done.

“Don’t worry, guys! You’ll have many sons and daughters, too, before this is done, especially since I want to send you out on breeding missions to various parts of the Earth. That’s not even counting when the reporters show up to interview us all. You know that the women in the news crew will be drawn like moths to the flame toward your angelic pricks!” Azrael smirked before she started sucking Barsam’s dick.

“Yeah, I hope that one of those missions includes to Hollywood, if Jehovah doesn’t destroy it first. I have plans to shove this angel cock inside Natalie Dormer’s twat!” Quinn chuckled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.