Mama Izzy - Cover

Mama Izzy

by LactatingTitty

Copyright© 2007 by LactatingTitty

Erotica Sex Story: How Mama Izzy liberated my sexual desires and devleoped a fetish for sucking breastmilk.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   .

My fetish for large breasted women who sprouted copious amounts of tit milk from their swollen, deep red elongated nipples began with Mama Izzy. She worked in a bar my father operated, so i was in there a lot from twelve onwards, doing odd jobs. The bar was called Dorian's Tavern, after my Grandfather. We weren't rich, so Dorian's Tavern tended to get the rougher guys, the soft criminals hiding out, the perverts, the sexual deviants. I saw things I didn't understand from an early age. I knew that Mama Izzy had fat tits she liked to pull out and wave around as if they were prizes. Her nipples were deep red, almost purple, her areolas the size of a small child's hands. Her nipples were long and erect and fat, and they were always dripping some white fluid out of them. Later, I learned it was breast milk, that when she had a baby many years ago, she liked to breast feed she just never stopped. When I was small and ran in to ask for the till receipts, I saw her dress was usually wet in front on her large breasts. I always thought since she was a larger woman, maybe three hundred pounds, that she sweated. It was only later when I saw something that changed my life that I realized it was sweet, heavenly titty milk. When I was fifteen, I was asked to help tend the bar one night. Mama Izzy kept winking at me, and the men would pinch my bottom and try to slide their hands in my panties. I had just developed breasts of my own, and I secretly loved the touches, even though I blushed and pushed the old mans hands away, I was flushed and hot in my face with the heat of wanting more of those dirty touches. Everyone was getting stirred up, there was a sexual charge in the air. My own small tits felt heavier and softer, and my nipples were standing alert. Suddenly, from across the bar, Mama Izzy whipped out her fat head sized left tit and squeezed it. I was amazed at what I saw! A huge jet of milk squirted like a fountain out of her elongated, thick puffy nipple. Everyone;s head snatched in her direction, including mine, I was confused but I knew whatever just happened made my panties suddenly become hot and sticky with wetness. A balding man with a beard walked to Mama Izzy, his arms boulders of muscles. He grabbed her tit and placed the nipple in his mouth, and the people in the bar shouted, "Suck! Suck!" Her other tit was worked free and running freely from its fat thumb sized reddish purple nipple. It soaked her dress and made a small puddle on the floor. A middle aged woman came to mama Izzy then, and lifted her other freed tit and placed her hungry mouth on it. I heard the greedy sucking noises they made, each trying to suck the entire thumb sized nipple down, to swallow the streams of titty milk that flowed from her massive breasts. Some of the men had taken out their genitals and were stroking them. Some men were giving other men head while masturbating their own cocks, old men sucking off young guys, the man sucking mama Izzy's enormous tit was getting sucked off by a woman who was being fucked in her pussy by a man well into his sixties. His small cock was slamming into her cunt hard, this girl sucking off the strong man who was breast feeding from the grandmotherly Mama Izzy.

My vagina was hot and I wanted to touch it. My clit was hard and the juices of my cunthole were running all out of my hole, glazing the throbbing in my clit. An older man slid in behind the body builder and cupped his ass cheeks, his erection dripping with pre cum. I watched as this lawyer looking guy slid the head of his cock up into the sucking man;'s asshole, I heard the cries of satisfaction as it was accepted, I watched as these two men enjoyed ass fucking. It was too much, I needed some attention. Mama Izzy did too, apparently, as she hiked up her dress and began to spread her cunt lips open. I saw her rolls of fat jiggling and I thought of her tits, how I wanted to rub my clit on her nipples, how I wanted to open my vagina as far as it would open and have her squirt that sweet tit milk up my cunt hole until it ran over. I wanted to contract my pussy and he able to shoot out her nipple milk as far as she was able to shoot it out of her tit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.