Arden and Gloria - A Summer Camp Romance - Cover

Arden and Gloria - A Summer Camp Romance

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gloria had gone to summer camp every year since she was just a little girl. It was always fun, and always educational. She learned lots of things that made her feel more capable, and more grown up. Now that she's fourteen, she's going to "big kids" camp. What will she learn there?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Wednesday

The next morning Amy insisted that Gloria do pottery with her, and then laughed when clay got all over both of them. Amy secretly made the rough likeness of an erect penis, and laughed as she showed the slick, wet thing to Gloria.

"That's terrible!" squealed Gloria.

"They're not terrible at all," said Amy, her voice low. "You should try it. It's fantastic."

"Not on your life!" yipped Gloria. "You shouldn't be doing it either, you slut!"

"I'm not a slut," said Amy, with no trace of discomfort. "I just know what I like, and I like a nice hard dick way up inside me, that's all."

"Yeah, right," scoffed Gloria. "Until you get pregnant."

"You don't get pregnant if you plan things right," said Amy, looking around. "My sister and her husband wanted to have a baby and it took them six months! And they were TRYING!"

"I'm not ready for that," said Gloria firmly.

"Girl, looking at how you've grown in the last year, your body is saying something completely different," laughed her friend. She leaned closer. "Mike and I are going to sneak off and do it tonight, after campfire."

"You're insane!" moaned Gloria.

"Nope," said her friend, mashing the facsimile penis into a round lump of clay. "Just horny."


In the afternoon, Gloria sat with a bunch of other girls and made friendship bracelets, with beads. It was comfortable sitting around, just talking about whatever. A shadow fell over her, and she looked up to see Arden standing over her.

"No canoeing today?" he asked.

"How does he DO this to me?" she wondered, as her heart fluttered. He was just a boy. Why did she feel so awkward and ... goofy when he talked to her?

"Maybe tomorrow," she said, swallowing to get her dry mouth to work.

"It's a date," he said softly.

When he left, the girl next to her leaned over. "He's cute!" she whispered.

Gloria looked at her.

"Yeah," she said, uncertainly. "I guess he is."

"He likes you," said the girl. "I can tell."

"No he doesn't," was Gloria's automatic response. "He's like, sixteen or something."

"If you don't want him, can I have him?" asked the girl, giggling.

Gloria felt something tighten inside her. She wasn't aware that it was jealousy. She'd never been jealous, to her knowledge, in her life. It felt like what happened when her brother got to do something she wasn't allowed to do.

"Whatever," she said, going back to braiding the thread that would become her bracelet.


Gloria watched as her best friend, and Mike, slipped away from the camp fire at the conclusion of the festivities. Everyone was supposed to be going back to the cabins. It was half an hour before lights out, though that often got pushed back another half hour because the kids wouldn't settle down.

Gloria looked around, and drifted toward where Amy and Mike had disappeared into the darkness. She tried to be nonchalant about it, and tried not to get involved in any conversations. Eventually, she found herself on the fringes of the crowd that was slowly moving toward the trail back to the cabins. Looking around, and feeling guilty, she ducked behind a tree, and then faced into the woods. She'd walked around in these woods for years, and knew all the different unofficial paths that existed. There were shelters in the woods, where the groups met sometimes. The one nearest was the one that went with the ropes course, which her group was scheduled to do team-building exercises on tomorrow. It was the only place she could think of where Amy and Mike might have gone. Everyplace else was just woods. As she approached the shelter, she heard whispers.

"Hurry," came Amy's voice.

"I don't want to hurry," said Mike softly.

"Mmmmm, I like it when you do that," came her friend's moan.

"You have great tits, Amy," said Mike.

"They're not tits, you asshole," moaned Amy. "They're breasts."

"Whatever they are, I love to suck 'em," said Mike.

"Get your shorts off," came Amy's urgent whisper. "I want to see it."

"You can't see it," he said. "I'm going to play hide-the-sausage with it."

Amy giggled. Gloria snuck forward, moving slowly, and placing her feet carefully, feeling for sticks that would snap and give away that she was there. Her eyes had accustomed themselves to the darkness, after she left the fire ring, and she saw pale bodies ahead of her, under the shelter. Amy was sitting on the end of the picnic table. Mike was standing in front of her, leaned over, his face at her chest. She watched as Mike's hands shoved his shorts down, and he stepped out of them.

"Ooooo you're so hard," moaned Amy.

"All the better to fuck you," said Mike.

"You can't cum in me this year," came Amy's husky voice. "It's the wrong time of the month."

"OK," he said, standing up and moving forward between her spread thighs. She leaned back and Gloria saw his hand go to where his penis had to be.

"Ohhhh yeaaahhhh," groaned Amy, as he moved even closer to her. "I love that so much."

"You feel so hot, baby," moaned Mike.

They stopped talking then, and Gloria, her nipples tingling and her hand wanting to touch herself between her legs, inched closer. There was movement, and little sounds. Amy started panting, almost grunting, and she took one of her hands from behind her and put it between them.

"Almost," she moaned. "Don't stop."

"Oooooooobaby," groaned Mike, his pale buttocks moving faster. "Ohhhhh fuck!" he said, leaning over Amy, and lying down on top of her.

"DON'T CUM IN ME YOU BASTARD!" hissed Amy, her whisper loud enough to be heard a long way away.

"Ohhhhhhh," he groaned, pulling her face to his, to silence her with his lips. Her hands beat at his back for a few seconds, and then her legs lifted up and wrapped around his back as she started moaning too, her lips mashed against his. His butt didn't move back and forth any more. It just looked like he kept trying to push harder. Gloria heard the legs of the picnic table slide across the concrete floor of the shelter.

Then it was quiet, except for the panting of the two teens on the table. Gloria felt like she was breathing just as hard, and possibly just as loud. She backed away, afraid that they'd hear her heart pounding in her chest.

"You prick!" came Amy's half-angry complaint. "I told you not to cum in me."

"I couldn't help it," he said. "It felt too good, baby."

"Baby is right!" snarled Amy. "If you knocked me up, we're both in big trouble!"

"I didn't knock you up," he said softly. "I love you. I wouldn't do that to you." He made it sound like he could only get her pregnant if he TRIED to get her pregnant.

"I love you too," said the girl, kissing her lover, her anger apparently forgotten. "Mmmm, you're getting hard again. We have to hurry!"


Gloria lurched into the cabin, feeling faint. She had half hurried out of the woods, trying to be quiet, and then ran along the path to the cabins. She got there just as the last stragglers were saying good night to each other, and going inside.

"What happened to you?" asked Judy, staring at Gloria. "You look like you saw a ghost."

"Nothing," said Gloria automatically. "I just got left behind. I got a little scared in the dark ... that's all."

Judy turned away to mediate an argument over whose turn it was in the shower, and Gloria sank down on her bed. She had seen them fucking! Right there on the table. Mike had put his penis in Amy and fucked her! It hadn't looked anything like she'd thought it would. Then again, she decided, she had no idea what it looked like. And Mike had spurted his sperm inside her too! Maybe even twice!

"Where's Amy?" came Judy's voice. "Her bed's empty."

Gloria felt panic. If Judy went out looking for them, would she find them like that? ... naked ... rutting ... fucking?

"I think I saw them talking," said Gloria, suddenly.

Judy dropped her shorts, and pulled off her T shirt, to stand only in panties. She slipped on her sleep shirt.

"Well, she'd better get her butt in here," said the counselor. "I'll be right back."

Gloria felt dread as the young woman stalked out, a flashlight in her hand. Then, within a minute, she was back, with Amy in tow.

"We were just talking," whined Amy, sulking.

"Talk during the day, not in the dark, when you're supposed to be in the cabin," said Judy stridently. "You know that."

"You're no fun," complained Amy. She looked over at Gloria and grinned.

Gloria stared at her friend. She didn't look one whit different than she ever did. She was dressed, now, in her shorts and shirt and shoes, just like she'd been at the campfire. You couldn't tell that she'd been fucking like crazy just minutes before this! She looked completely normal, and that was a source of amazement to Gloria.

"Lights out in ten minutes!" warned Judy. "I'm going to do my walk-about, and when I get back I want it quiet in here!"

It wasn't until Judy had been gone for five minutes, that Gloria noticed the flashlight, on Judy's bed. How could she do a security check with no flashlight?


Thursday

In the morning, during Group time, they went to the ropes course. Their challenge that day was to get everybody in the group over the top of a twelve foot high wall. Only the previous two up the wall could help the others. The rest couldn't help, but could spot those trying to go up, for safety reasons. They had to plan carefully, because some were heavier or shorter than others, and would have a harder time. In the end, only Gloria and Arden were left standing on the ground, at the base of the wall. Arden simply put his hands on her waist and lifted her, his strength astonishing her. He sat her butt on his head and then, with both hands on her butt, pushed her higher. She put her feet on his shoulders and half stood, reaching for hands that were reaching down. In an instant she was over the top, panting. She turned to see Arden standing below, grinning up. Then, while she and one other person reached down, Arden simply squatted and jumped impossibly high. His hand was caught in hers, as the other person grabbed his other hand, and his feet climbed the wall until they pulled him over.

He stood, his body pressed against hers, on the small platform that was at the top of the wall, on the back side.

"Thanks," he said.

She stared into those blue eyes and felt weak.

"Uh huh," she responded.

"Canoeing later?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she said again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.