A Tale To Tell: Waikiki

by docBlue2

Copyright© 2007 by docBlue2

Erotica Sex Story: Greg enjoys Lisa's new found exhibitionism on the beaches and surf of Waikiki bay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Beginning with the day my wife played strip poker with me, while the contractors worked in our basement (see "A Tale to Tell"), Lisa has shown a zest for exhibitionism. It's not something she commonly does just anywhere. That was the first time. Since then, however, she has been very amenable whenever the situation lends itself. I'm not sure if it's the possibility of being caught or the rush of actually being seen that gets her so excited. I certainly know how excited I get after one of her performances.

Although she was able to whip some clothes back just as the contractors came up the stairs, they fell over themselves looking at her bra less t-shirt and trying to steal a peak of her crotch as she sat panty-less in her baggy cotton shorts. The idea of Lisa being half undressed around other men turned me on and has spiced up our sex life. After one her shows, I get to do what the others were thinking: ravish my wife. Lisa gets very turned on during these exhibitions, and seems to enjoy sex with me more than ever.

Lisa showed her exhibitionist tendencies again when we rented a cottage in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, when she used an outdoor shower stall at the cottage to tease the caretaker (see "A Tale to Tell — At the Cape"). That was the first time she was actually nude in front of someone other than myself, or at least that I know of!

Lisa works part time. Her job is flexible and allows her to go with me on some of my business travels. I work for a company that tends to computer hardware at large corporations. The travel takes me away from home quite a lot. While I m away, I think of Lisa's exhibitionism and what she might be doing without me. But the way she acts when we're together convinces me that she reserves her little shows solely for me!

I have learned that Lisa likes anonymity when she feels like showing herself off or dressing to tease. But after dropping her towel in front of the caretaker of the cottage in Cape Cod, I wondered if she still required anonymity, or if she might eventually want to show off in front of someone we would see again.

The answer to my question came months later on a trip to Oahu. In return for a long, successful upgrade of hardware at a west coast customer, my company offered a few employees free airfare to Honolulu. They threw in hotel passes as well. I jumped at the chance. To retain some discretion, I booked the trip not to overlap with any coworkers.

We have children, and we make it a point to manage our sex life away from our parenting. That's why we have confined our 'play' to times we can get away, or are alone. This trip was problematical since it was so far from our east coast home. Luckily, my wife has a close relationship with her brother and his wife, who happen to live on the west coast.

The job I was doing was about an hour from his home, so we met often. After about a month of flying back and forth on weekends, I decided to have my wife and children stay in San Jose with her brother for the last two weeks of the engagement. After many trips and overnights at Lisa's brother's home, we felt comfortable with taking a five-day trip to Honolulu while the children stayed back in San Jose. We would call often, but Lisa's brother agreed that we should not pass up the opportunity of an expense paid trip to Hawaii.

The hotel was wonderful, right along Waikiki beach in Honolulu. We had a bedroom with a balcony that overlooked some gardens below and the beach beyond.

My wife enjoyed the usual dining and shopping along the 'Strip'. We also enjoyed our time at the beach, along with some sight seeing. Lisa and I especially enjoyed our morning strolls along the beach.

Lisa's more adventurous side was starting to emerge. She normally wears a conservative suit, but today she was wearing a very sexy one-piece suit that she had wore during our trip to Cape Cod. This suit had splashes of light blue and yellow material that strained to stay on her body. It was cut high on her hips, forcing the material to run tightly down between her legs and snuggly up over her ass. The straps were working overtime, as her breasts pushed the material out, providing a fair amount of skin to be visible along her sides in addition to the cleavage in front. It wasn't exactly keeping her well covered.

Lisa has an incredible figure, putting to shame women ten years younger. At five foot three, she weighs about one hundred twenty five pounds. She is quite curvy for her size, with round hips and very full D-cup breasts. Guys certainly notice her, though she doesn't admit it.

During our first full day in Waikiki, Lisa and I took a long stroll down the beach away from the hotel. We found a park-like area just beyond a bend in the beach. Lisa and I passed a few women who were sunning topless on their backs. Another was dipping into the blue Pacific in a thong bikini, she had left her top somewhere back with her towel! Lisa noticed that I was enjoying the view.

"I'm not sure we should come this way anymore." Lisa giggled as she tugged my arm.

"Oh, I think a daily stroll is important for our health and well being!" I said my eyes remained locked on the dipping beauty.

"Do you like that young stuff?" Lisa said petulantly.

"I like you better, but that young woman is wearing less." I finished in matter of fact tone.

"So if I was topless on this beach, would you look at her?" Lisa challenged me.

"No, I'd be looking at you!" I said honestly. "As would other men on the beach."

I took hold of her, giving her a kiss, and slid my hands down over her butt.

"Right!" She pushed me away laughing and nodding toward the girl in the water. "Not with her out there. I know I can't stack up with the young ones."

"Youth wishes they had your stack! If you don't believe me, pull down your top" and go stand near her. I think she'd be the envious one." I returned the challenge.

"I don't think so." Lisa pushed me along.

The next day we took towels with us so that we could sit along this less populated stretch of beach that we had discovered. We plopped down within fifty feet of a few topless maidens.

"Nice view." Lisa said looking out at the water.

I looked over to a woman standing over her towel, with nice tan breasts that accented her wide aureoles. "Yes it is." I said contentedly.

"I mean this way!" Lisa grabbed my chin and turned my head toward the water.

"Oh right. You know Lisa. If you don't want me to look, give me something to look at." I pulled at the shoulder straps of her suit.

"No, not here, there are too many people." Lisa was quiet for a while as we looked out at the ocean and the beautiful arc of land that ended at Diamond Head crater. "Let's go back!" Lisa suddenly stood up and brushed the sand from her bottom.

As we headed toward out hotel again I wondered why she was being so modest." You know." I said after walking in silence for a few minutes. "There's nobody here that we know or that we'd likely ever see again."

"I know Greg." Lisa grabbed my hand reassuringly.

Our stroll was a long one and the sun was hot. As soon as we entered the hotel property, we ordered some cool drinks. By the second margarita, Lisa was more relaxed and talking about our plans for the rest of the week.

"Hey, we have some time, let's go for a dip. We didn't get a chance before." She suddenly said as she stood up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the clear, warm water

Waikiki has an unusual beach. The sand rolls out slowly under the water from the shore. The water is shallow enough for an average adult to stand, head above water, almost one hundred yards from shore.

Lisa loves to swim. I'm used to her pushing off without warning and swimming away for ten or fifteen minutes. She's a great swimmer. I could never keep up with her, so I usually just watch. I must add that watching her swim isn't hard on my eyes.

"Are you going to take a swim?" She asked splashing water towards me at the same time.

"Not just yet. I'm just going to relax and enjoy the warm sun."

We talked and waded out into the water until we couldn't hear any other voices. Turning around we realized we had traveled quite a distance from the beach. It was strange to be able to stand in water this far from shore. At this distance I couldn't recognize any faces on the beach. Actually, I couldn't even tell a man from a woman. The only other person out this far was a surfer just lolling on the softly rolling waves.

"Wow, it's so quiet out here!" I said surprised at how the sounds from the beach were completely dampened.

"I know. It's quite private for a public beach."

"Sure is." I said as I moved closer to Lisa, wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her against me. We kissed some and pressed together. I'm sure Lisa could feel my erection growing.

"In fact, it's so private," I said looking over her head toward the beach. "That I don't think you'll need this." I slowly pulled the straps off Lisa's shoulder.

She looked at me somewhat tentatively, and then turned her head towards the surfer that was lying on his board about one hundred fifty feet to my right.

"Um, we have some company." She warned.

"He's pretty far away and most of your body is under the water anyway." The water was crystal clear and I'm sure someone closer could see below the surface.

Lisa let me continue and her top slowly slid off her breasts. She looked up at me, letting her eyes tell me she was enjoying this feeling of freedom. Her firm round breasts were even more round and firm floating in the salt water.

"That's very nice." I said, my eyes taking in her body in the clear water.

"I don't think the water is hiding anything." She looked down at her chest then toward the surfer.

"Just stay down in the water, it's fine. Anyway, I'm sure there are topless women on this beach all the time."

Almost as if in agreement with what I just said, Lisa suddenly arched backwards into the water, her body curving up above the surface and then back down into the water. I got more excited seeing Lisa's beautiful breasts come up into plain sight and then disappeared under the water. I turned to my right and saw the surfer peeking over. His head was lying on the board but turned toward us.

"Wow! That's even nicer!" I added.

"It feels great not wearing a top. I'm not sure why, but I feel so free." She laughed.

"That's it. Free those puppies!" I laughed.

Lisa was having fun lunging through the water topless. She arched back into the water three or for more times, her breasts in clear view each time. By the time I caught up with her, she had inadvertently moved into shallower water.

She stood up straight and, because the water was not as deep, her breasts were in plain site, causing the crotch of my own suit to stretch about as far as it could.

Although topless women were probably a common occurrence on this beach, this was my wife and she was visible to other people.

"I think this needs some freedom too." I said.

Lisa looked down, placed her fingers at the top of my bathing suite and pushed them down and off. Then she grabbed my floating cock and squeezed it roughly. "Oooh!" She said squinting her eyes and puckering her lips.

I quickly seized the moment and pulled her into slightly deeper water. The surf was gentle and the swells slowly lifted us and then dropped down just below her breasts. Lisa placed her arms around my neck, spread her legs and wrapped them around my hips. She felt so light in my arms because of her buoyancy. I was in a position to concentrate on sex rather than trying to figure out how I could hold her up.

I pulled the material covering Lisa's crotch to the side and Lisa positioned herself onto my throbbing cock, while steadying herself by locking her hands on my shoulders. It took just a few thrusts to push myself deeper inside of her while we stood in the swells. I was about as far as I could go, when she leaned her head back in obvious pleasure. Her breasts were above the water line at this point.

I stared down at her hard nipples, then down into the clear water to see myself sliding in and out of her pussy. With the beach as my background I wondered who could see us. Surely someone with binoculars could see us from the beach or a hotel window, but Lisa's back was to them. Then I remembered the surfer. He was slightly behind me and somewhat closer now, probably about one hundred twenty feet.

I'm sure he knew we were fucking in the water. This turned me on even more and I started lifting Lisa further above the surface. Her hands were around my neck and her breasts squeezed together between her arms, making them look bigger.

She must've noticed the surfer watching.

"Greg." Her voice was more breath than sound. "I'm..." Her voice trailed off as she looked down at her body and then over at the surfer, hinting she was now very exposed.

"It's okay." I breathed back. I wasn't stopping for anything at this point!

Lisa moaned as our motion became more pronounced. I could not hold on, pulled out, and came moments later, before Lisa had a chance to orgasm.

"They really do swim!" Lisa chuckled as we watched my sperm spiral up through the water. She unwrapped her legs, leaned forward, and put her head on my chest.

"That was unbelievable." She said, looking up at me with sultry eyes.

"That was so hot!" Was all I could say before I realized she didn't orgasm. "But I think I have to finish the job for you."

It's okay Greg, it's fine, that was really nice." Lisa kissed me, let go, and leaned back into the water.

"Oh, that feels so good after sex!" She smiled and submerged again, doing a few forward swimming strokes.

"It looks good after sex too." Go ahead and take your swim? In fact," I caught up to her from behind, grabbed hold of her suit and pulled it down from her hips and off her legs. "It will feel even nicer without the suit."

She gave me a surprised look, but clearly enjoyed the feeling of freedom. She started to swim away from me, when I looked over toward where the surfer last was, I noticed two more were about to join him. Lisa was in her own world and quite oblivious. I guess I could have warned her, but she looked so sexy gliding through the water that I didn't.

I wondered how much the surfers could see. I gathered my suit and was about to gather Lisa's, but decided to leave it in the water as a marker.

Lisa swam smoothly along the surface. The surfers sat atop their boards looking away from her. After doubling back, Lisa had swum closer to them. I thought how clear the water was and realized that as she got closer it would be obvious she was not wearing anything. I couldn't see her tits or ass clearly from my perspective, but it was obvious that there was only skin from head to toe. One of the surfers took noticed and turned his focus more toward Lisa. He then signaled the other two.

Lisa swam within thirty feet of them. I'm sure from their vantage point sitting up on their boards they got a good look at her ass in the water. About fifty feet past the surfers, she changed directions and started back. It wasn't until she was closer that I realized she was now doing a backstroke, each breast rose up in the air with each stroke. Her little mound of fur was just below the surface, probably very visible to the surfers.

When she finally reached me, she made a little porpoise motion, her butt rising above the water. She repeated it again and then shocked me by going into a handstand in the shallow water. Lisa's lower body broke the water at her waist. Her toes were straight up in the air widening out to her round hips and lovely ass. What a beautiful view of her ass they must've had. I almost wished I were one of the surfers. Stuff like that never happened to me. My view was the front of her legs ending at the dark mound just above the surface.

"Nice. Did you have a good swim?" I asked when she surfaced.

"Yes! I haven't skinny dipped like that in such a long time, that I forgot how free it feels."

"Speaking of free. I'm sure those guys got an eyeful." I nodded in the surfers' direction.

"Oh my, I was in another world, how long have they been there?"

"Since you started your swim." I laughed.

"And you didn't warm me?"

"I just couldn't stop you from enjoying that swim in the nude."

"I can't believe you... Hey, where's my suit?" Lisa suddenly realized I wasn't holding it.

"Oh no!" I pretended to look around me. "I was too busy admiring you. It's... um." I looked toward one of the surfers. "There!"

"Gre-eeg?" Lisa questioned with a little admonishment added in.

I swam over to retrieve the suit floating in the water. The surf was moving faster and it was now only about thirty feet from one of the surfers. As I reached the suit he looked up.

"Um, almost got away." I said holding it slightly above the water.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.