Bluthcest - Cover

Bluthcest

by Boilermaker18

Copyright© 2007 by Boilermaker18

Incest Sex Story: What really happened with Michael and Lindsay Bluth after their intriguing session in the final episode.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

As usual with works of parody, these characters are not mine.

Michael Bluth, the inheritor of the troubled Bluth Company, had trouble sleeping as the activities of his family members continued to cause trouble. Half asleep, he rolls over and embraces the warm body sharing his bed; believing it to be his wife. However, his wife had been deceased for over a year. As he slowly came to, the woman in arms reacted to his touches and slid her body back to fully touch his. Finally awakening, he realizes that the woman that was nestling against him was his sister Lindsay. Suddenly wide awake, Michael bolts upright and turns to place his feet on the floor. Sensing that Lindsay is also stirring, he asks "Are you drunk?"

"A little," Lindsay replies, "we need to talk."

"Yeah, I'll say. Are you aware that your daughter and my son have been getting physical? I mean, can you imagine anything more inappropriate?"

At this point Lindsay grabs Michael by the back of his shirt and pulls him down to the bed. Starting to breathe heavily she immediately straddles his waist, her hands forcing Michael's shoulders into the bed. "I'm not your sister. I'm adopted."

Startled, Michael tries to digest the information, though it gets increasingly hard to keep a clear mind as he watches his sister, from her flowing, low cut blouse down to where it just reaches the top of her low cut jeans. Clutching at his shirt she pulls him partway up and says, "Mom confirmed it. And I've known you've always found me attractive." With her hands still tangled in his shirt, she leans in and meets his lips, startling him. Not having been previously aware of the sexual tension between the two, he's shocked to realize how her kiss is affecting him while trapped between her legs. As Michael begins to give in, the kiss heats up, as Lindsay's tongue begins to seek entrance into Michael's mouth. She begins to slide her hands underneath his shirt, feeling the electricity from his skin as she begins to grind against him.

Somehow regaining his senses, Michael pulls away from Lindsay's embrace, as the both try to regain their breath. Standing up, Michael attempts to discuss with, at least as he thought of her, his sister. Lindsay crawls to the edge of the bed and with tears starting to form in her eyes, wraps her arms around his waist, leans in and begins to cry.

"I'm sorry Michael; I just thought you wanted this. I know you haven't gone out with many women since your wife died, and we've always been close."

Michael looks down into her eyes, "Lindsay, that's because we're twins, at least I thought we were. You're right; we do have an amazing connection and of course I'm attracted to you. But, I've never thought of you that way". With her still in his arms, he reaches down and begins to stroke her hair. "Ok, there's no reason for you to be crying."

"Michael, it's just been so long since I've been intimate with anyone. Tobias hasn't pleased me in any way for over five years. And we've all seen how my attempts at an open relationship have worked out."

"Maybe you just need someone you can fully love." With this Michael pulls Lindsay up and starts where they left off. Their lips colliding again, their hearts begin to beat faster as they both realize where the night is heading. Feeling Michael's hands grasp her butt and pull her into him, Lindsay's mouth presses harder against Michaels. Her hands lightly clawing at his back, as she feels the lust in the pit of her stomach grow like it hasn't for years. Their mouths part in search of more skin, Michael starts to kiss down Lindsay's chin and begins down the slope of her neck; placing small kisses and lightly sucking her skin. Never having felt this before, Lindsay moans as the shivers travel up and down her spine, forcing her to loose her contact and fall back on the bed.

Michael follows and the two roll around the bed, hands sliding over each others bodies, finding their way underneath clothes. Both are enjoying the touch of the other sex after such a long time. They come to rest with Lindsay once again straddling Michael. With the lust in both of their eyes, Michael slowly tugs at the bottom of her blouse and raises it over Lindsay's head. As she sits astride him, he takes in the beauty of her smallish breasts and the rose colored nipples topping them, hardening from the sexual play and being exposed to the air. He grasps her hips and slowly his hands rise over the curve of her flat stomach to cup her breasts. Raising his head, Michael takes one of Lindsay's hard nipples in his mouth, his tongue circling the bud. Lindsay holds his head tighter to her chest, enticing him to suck on her nipples. She cries out as he increases suction, becoming a wild animal, she shoves him back and forcefully jerks his shirt off. Leaning in she kisses down his chest, feeling pleasure from the little moans he makes as her mouth gets lower on his torso. Reaching his waist, she tugs his pajama bottoms and boxers over his erection, leaving him naked beneath her. With awe, she traces his hardening outline with her slender fingers, seeing his cock begin to grow even bigger.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.