Step Sister Seduction - Cover

Step Sister Seduction

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Bart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He sets out to turn his shy reserved step sister into his very own sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

It didn't take me long to get to sleep that night, although I did get time to replay to events in my head. I was already ahead, (if you'll pardon the pun) of where I though I'd be with my step-sister. I had got her to give me a blow job; I was well on road to turning her into my holiday sex slave.

Not surprisingly, I woke the next morning with a raging hard on, which made me smile, but after a shower, we were all well into our next day of our holiday. Debbie was quiet, but she always was, so no-one really noticed any change. I grinned at her every time no-one was looking, she just looked away. We all had a great day but I was getting inpatient to play with my new holiday toy.

Having got back to our caravan we discussed arrangements for our dinner, and it was decided to have a take away. Dad and Jill said they would get it, and Debbie said she would go too, but Jill played right into my hands by saying, that they would only be about 25 minutes and she should stay and get the plates and things ready.

The moment I could here the car engine noise disappeared I was behind Debbie in the small kitchen area. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close, grinding my crotch into her sweet ass.

"Stop that," she said trying to pull away, "leave me alone."

"But I've been waiting to do this all day."

"Just stop it, I'm your step-sister it's wrong."

"You may be my step-sister," I said still holding her tightly "but you're also a sexy horny girl, as you showed me last night."

"Last night was wrong, now let me go" she said still trying to pries my hands away. "What you made me do was dirty and wrong."

"What did I make you do that was so wrong?"

"You made me kiss your... your thing."

"You sucked my cock, and a great little cock sucker you are going to be."

"Just let me go."

"Admit what you did first, admit you sucked my cock."

"Just let me go" she repeated and I responded by grinding my now growing cock harder against her.

"Not until you admit you sucked my cock."

"Ok Ok," she gave in, "I... I sucked your... cock, happy now?"

"Not as happy as I was with my cock in your mouth."

"Stop talking to me like that, it's dirty" she said elbowing me and breaking away. "Just leave me alone, you perv, I'm your step sister."

I quickly followed her into the lounge area, and grabbed hold of her arm. "I think my step-sister needs a lesson in having a better attitude" I told her. With one quick movement that even surprised me, I sat down and pulled hr over my knee. As she shouted in protest at me I whipped up her skirt and brought a sharp slap down onto her white panties.

"Oooow, stop that now" she shouted, "You are going to be in so much trouble." But I gave her two more sharp slaps across her shapely bum.

"Stop, it hurts, just wait till they get back"

I responded by pulling the material of her panties from over one of her bum cheeks and slapped her bare arse"

"Oooow please stop oooow", shouted as her cheek started to glow. "Please stop."

"Now that's better" I said as I rubbed my hand over her firm buttocks.

"Now let me go, I won't say anything, just let me go."

I pulled the material from her other cheek and gave a light firm slap of that buttock and said, "You will do as I tell you."

"You can't do this to... oooow."

"You've got a lovely bum Debbie, but it is getting redder and redder, so I suggest you do as you're told." She went quiet and I started to play with the cheeks of her bum.

"Can I get up please" she asked in a defeated tone.

"No not yet" I told her. "I take it you are going to be a good girl now?" I said now fully exploring her bum under her panties.

"Yes please don't spank me again."

"Bad girls get spanked, good girls get this" I told her as I forced my hand down between her legs to rub her pussy, though her panties.

"P... please" she moaned. I was fairly sure her panties were damp as I rubbed her pussy, and so I pulled the back of her panties to below her bum cheeks. She thought it was to spank her again.

"P... please please don't spank me again."

"Are you going to be a good girl then Debbie, because like I said bad girls get spanked? If you're a good girl I'm going to play with your pussy>"

"I'm good a good girl."

"Then you want me to play with you pussy?" I said but she didn't answer. "I asked you a question Debbie, you better answer. Do you want me to play with your pussy?"

"Y... yes" she said quietly.

I slipped my hand between her legs, and as I suspected, her pussy was wet. All this was turning my submissive virgin on, and I was going to take full advantage. As I rubbed between her legs, I leaned over and flipped open my phone and set it to video mode. As she lay across me, starting to pant I held the phone so it was aiming at her pretty face. I stopped rubbing her pussy and laid my hand on her bum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.