One Side of a Phone Conversation

by Sandpiper

Copyright© 2007 by Sandpiper

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes just hearing one side of a phone conversation tells you an awful lot about what's being said on the other end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"Oh, hi Belinda. How's my darling daughter..."

"Can't this wait, dear? I'm right in the middle of something right now..."

"Then I guess I'll have to. You could have picked a time right before you're going to church, though..."

"No, dear, I can tell you right now I won't be able to watch Scotty and Suzie while you go on vacation that week... Bev, that tickles!... I already have other plans..."

"No, it's not something I can put off. Belinda, you're just going to have to realize that even though your father is dead, I still have a life of my own... "

"No, I wouldn't even consider moving out there. My friends are here and my life is here. Besides, I don't want Sharon getting into a permanent hissy thinking that I love you more than I do her, especially when what you're really looking for is a permanent free babysitter..."

"Well, if you must know, I'm having a little surgery done..."

"No, it's nothing serious. I'm just getting a tummy tuck and my breasts lifted... Oh, that feels so good, Bev!... While I'm at it I'm going to have implants put in..."

"I've always wanted them dear, but I never had it done since your father was such a fuddy-duddy about it..."

"Oh, nothing very excessive, just something that will look good in a bikini..."

"No, I'm not too old for a bikini, but if you think that, you're the one that's too old to wear one..."

"No, nothing like that. They make some very nice ones these days, even sexier than the ones they had when I was your age. There's this line called Wicked Weasel..."

"Well, of course you wouldn't. You might if you were to lay off the doughnuts and get some exercise... Oh, Bev, you're such a naughty girl! The things you can do with your tongue..."

"No dear, Bev is hardly a dog. In fact, she's very attractive..."

"Well, if you must know, she's your father's former mistress..."

"Oh, yes he did. I knew about her for years but I don't think he knew I knew..."

"No, I'm not making this up. After the funeral we were talking. I told her no hard feelings, since I always knew your father thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence... Ohhhhhh, Bevvvv!!... Ohhhhhhh!!... Whew... but since the two of them had avoided being blatant I hadn't made an issue of it..."

"Oh, for years. I told her I ought to get with her husband and even things up a little. She told me I was welcome to him if I wanted but he wasn't worth the effort...

"Of course I did!Turnabout is fair play. She was right, too. My middle finger is better than that old goat... "

"Of course she knew about it! We made him the boymeat of our girlbread sandwich..."

"Yes, both of us! She told me later that she could do a much better job going down on me than he could. She was right about that, too..."

"Oh, yes we did! She's very good at it, too. When she gets her tongue on my new clit piercing..."

"Belinda, you don't need to yell so loud... What was that Bev? I couldn't hear you over my daughter... Why, thank you!..."

"Oh, Bev just said that she thinks I'm pretty good, too. I guess I haven't forgotten everything I learned in college..."

"No, that's not it. Men are good, but I learned back in college that it takes a woman to know what a woman really wants..."

"He used to be pretty good at it, but he hadn't gone down on me since sometime in the Reagan administration..."

"You were the one that married him. I guess you don't know what you're missing..."

"If you'd get him in your mouth once in a while, maybe he would have a reason to not work late so often...

"Then you have no idea of how much it could turn the both of you on, do you?... Bev, I'd really prefer the big one, but perhaps I'd better finish with Belinda first..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.