The Woman You Need To Be! - Cover

The Woman You Need To Be!

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Amy accidentally discovers her husband's desire to be the girlfriend she always wanted. Soon she'll begin to change him into that woman, and if she can convince him perhaps after a surgery or two she can turn Dan into Dani the girlfriend she had always wanted.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation  

My neighbor had just spent the better part of the last 10 minutes fucking my ass like I was a dog. He had emptied his balls deep into me, with my face now resting on the sheets on my arms and knees I looked back towards my hanging cock. I could feel the semen just deposited in me dripping down my testicles onto the sheets beneath me. I wasn't sure what Carol had planned for the next, my face was turned away from the side of the bed I knew she was standing so when she said to me "

All right bitch, quit looking at your little cock and look what I have for you!" I turned my head to face her and what I saw filled me with desire and a large amount of fear. What I saw was her standing next to the bed in a black leather corset, sheer black stockings with no panties covering her mound. What was covering it was a harness and in that harness was a large black lifelike silicone (I hoped) penis. It had to be 10 inches long and a good three or 4 inches around it was huge! I looked into my wife's eyes and when our gazes met he started to speak, holding up small leather whip and a leather cord she said to me. "Both of these I'd have chosen, with one going to tie your cock and balls up," she then raise the whip with her other hand and told me, "You also have some punishment due so before I rape your ass with my new black friend I'm going to make your ass so sore you will not he able to sit down for at least a week."

Her tone left no doubt all the pretty games we had played prior to tonight were just that, games she was serious for once since we had started our gender bending fun I was very concerned. "Every time I lash your ass, I want you to count it out loud for me. And then I want you know I expect you to thaink me, should you fail my accounts will return to zero and we will start lashes to your ass at zero continued that until I am sure you understand what I'm telling you to do.

CRACK, CRACK she swung the lash wit heach pass a cheek was struck once, it burned like fire it was going to leave marks, but I had forgotten to account, "I told you when I hit you after each blow you are to say that's one or maybe number four you had better keep track of them."

To call the device she held in her right hand it whip, didn't do it justice. To look at it was about 18 inches long, a solid 18 inches long and hanging from the end were a half a dozen leather strips with knobs on the ends. When Carol would swing at you could hear you could hear the leather strips whistle.

She stood over me laying On the bed. "I always knew five good hits and I think you've earned five more with the way he behaved. You have acted tonight like such a slut. Some of the boys at :Pewter House (the club they had been at) were asking me about you, who you were when you were single and if they could buy you a drink, I had to tell them not tonight but you would be back maybe next weekend and they could buy them." Carol said to me. "I think next week and you do have to suck a lot of cock in order to get out of there alive. Maybe I'll bring my video camera with me and I can take you doingiy. How would you feel about that Dani?"

I answered her the only way I knew she would want me too. "If you would make you happy baby you could line up 10 men for me to suck and I would do it for you to tape."

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK CRACK five stinging blows struck my right as cheek I knew she drew blood I could feel it running down the backside of my right thighn. It hurt and it hurt real bad I could see the pleasure etched on her face having done that to me.

"I think I'll bring you 20 cocks to suck, do you think it'll make your stomach a little queasy swallowing that much cum? Why am I asking you that's what we're going to do next Friday night. But in the meantime I still owe you five more on the left side!" She swung the whip again CRACK CRACK, CRACK CRACK, CRACK, now his left cheek matched The right. When the tent blow landed on him he screamed out "10 THANK you Carol!". I said to her. My eyes were filled with tears the pain I was feeling on my ass cheeks was only overwhelmed by the pain I was feeling from my cum dripping asshole. I look up at Carol she was holding the dildo with her left hand and pointing it towards my mouth, what I hadn't noticed before there was another part that angle down from the base of the harness that was pushed deeply into her vagina I can see her labia wrapped tightly around it. So when she pushed it to my mouth and told me to suck it with each forward push it slid into her I could see the moisture gathering around it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.