The Woman You Need To Be! - Cover

The Woman You Need To Be!

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amy accidentally discovers her husband's desire to be the girlfriend she always wanted. Soon she'll begin to change him into that woman, and if she can convince him perhaps after a surgery or two she can turn Dan into Dani the girlfriend she had always wanted.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation  

Friday had arrived, Carol had called him just before lunch with his instructions for the da, y they consisted of showering shaving (his whole body) and wearing the schoolgirl outfit with white knee-high socks and strappy patent leather shoes, the final touches to his attire she required was barrettes in his hair and some gaudy pink lipstick. She had made it plain to him he was to be dressed like a little schoolgirl.

After she said that to him and after he had had a chance to express his willingness and desire to do that Carol dropped the bomb.

"Set the table for four." She told him in a voice that left him no room to question her plans. "I've invited an old friend and someone from work I'd like you to meet." She said to him. "I'll be bringing home dinner so make sure you have a couple bottles of wine chilled and ready to go."

Dani was excited he figured she was going to follow through with her plans to bring home a man for him. So when she said there would be two guests for dinner this curiosity became inflamed.

Right before she hung up she said to him, "Oh and by the way I know what happened there the other day with Rick, you have been a very naughty girl such a slut and I'm a little disappointed with you!" She snickered as she said that.

What Dani didn't know was Carol had witnessed the whole thing and he also didn't know she had spoken to Richard that afternoon and had told him who he was. The truth was Rick had been very excited when she told him about Dan. The reason being the was like the young man she was bringing home he was very very bisexual man also. Carol's plans for Dani tonight were going to be way more than either of them had ever planned. She had two stops to make on her way home the first to buy some restraints for her naughty girl, the other to pick up some take out for dinner.


When she got home with her two guests she was going to leave him with them while she showered and changed her clothes, her plans were for leather, stockings and heels. Tonight she was going to be the director and the mistress.

I heard her pull into the driveway and park the car I went to the window to see who she had with her. When I peered out I saw Rick crossing the street to join them in the driveway. A young man she had with her was a tall thin twentysomething, it was easy to see because his pants were so tight he must have had a big cock. As soon as Rick reach them they exchanged a few words and all three turned towards the house and caught me looking at them through the window.

You have to know at this point I was completely unaware that Carol had told Rich who I was. So by the time they made it into the house I had gone to the door to greet them.

"Hello Dani." Rick said to me. "That sure is a nice outfit you're wearing today, you look very very sexy in it." He said in a taunting tone. I was unsure where the sarcasm was coming from but the look I was getting from my wife left no doubt in my mind I was to play along with it.

"Thank you Richard." I replied, "I wanted to wear something I thought you would enjoy seeing me dressed in. I hope me being a young girl excites you."

"Dani." Carol said to me "Pour these boys a glass of wine, I'm going upstairs to clean up a little I'll be down soon to join you." Saying that she handed me a bag and said to me. "These are the few things I got special for you today so go ahead and look in the bag after I leave, I think they might scare you but don't you worry they are for a special treat just for you!" She said.

Carol turned and started up the stairs to the bathroom, and before I could look in the bag Mike the young man she had brought home with her grabbed a handful of my ass and told me. "No get our wine and then can look in the bag, make sure you pour a glass for yourself." He ordered.

Quickly he turned set the bag down and went to the kitchen to get the vino, when he returned he saw both men sitting on the couch. Rick held the bag in his hand and he exchanged it with her for his glass of wine. Dani hadn't noticed when he first had handled the bag it felt kind of hefty. Mike took from her his glass as well as Dani's off the tray he was carrying them on. Had he been a little more aware he probably would have noticed him dropping the pill into his glass. So when he returned it to her he might have been a little better prepared.

"Sit down here between us." Richard said pattting the couch cushion between them. he quickly sat and in a nervous manner drank deeply from his glass. hd was so excited he didn't notice the slightly bitter taste.

Dani opened the bag and be held four sets of leather manacles. When he looked up first into Michael's eyes then Richards he knew that they were going to be used on him tonight. I have to tell you jhe became instantly very concerned.

"Drink up Dani!" Michael ordered, if he had only known he would have done it gladly, but I think Carol was a little worried he might have said no. It was after his questioning expression appeared on my face, that I lost consciousness, it was as he was falling asleep he looked up and saw Carol coming down the stairs dressed in leather, and stilettos. Oh my god he thought to himself what the hell have I gotten myself into.


It seemed like a few moments later I awoke, (the truth was it had been about three hours) he was bound completely to the four poster bed. he was still clothed, but the boys were both standing there nude, he couldn't take his eyes off of Mike's cock it was huge, it was at least 8 inches long and fat, it had to be at least 4 inches around it was uncut with the tip of its head poking through the foreskin that was dripping precum. she thought to himself how in the name of God am I going to get that monster into my mouth. That should have been the least of his worries.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.