The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 21: Bob and Lori

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Bob and Lori - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bob did stop by Lori's room long enough for her to change from her wet bra and panties into one of her shapeless gray outfits, which is all she had that was clean, and ready to wear. When he opened the door to his forest green Corvette, her eyes got huge.

"This is yours?" she asked, her voice hushed.

"Psychology can be a good living, if you spend too much time at it," said Bob, smiling.

"I don't feel so bad about you buying me things now," she said, sliding in.

"Good," he said. "Then you won't mind if I buy you another outfit or two."

"You're not doing this just because I'm going to have sex with you... are you?" she asked, her voice high.

"What makes you think we're going to have sex?" asked Bob. "Didn't I tell you you should save your virginity?"

"Who for?" she asked, letting her hand hang out the window and float in the wind.

"Your special guy, when you meet him."

"You're special," she said.

"You have a crush on me, because I've been nice to you, and taught you things," he said. "Don't mistake that for love."

"I don't know about crushes, or love, or any of that," she said, looking over at him. "All I know is I like you, and I like being with you, and I especially like it when you touch me. Everybody makes all this furor about sex, and we didn't even have sex yet, but I still feel the best ever. So sex must be even better, right?"

"Your mother would not approve," he said gently.

"My mother would never approve, no matter who it was with," said Lori. "I know that now. I think she doesn't want to know about my sex life anyway. If I bring home a grandchild for her, and I'm married, then she'll be happy. She won't think about how all that happened."

"That's another good reason for us not to have sex," said Bob. "You could get pregnant."

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, uninterested. Like most young and ignorant people, she thought it couldn't happen to her.

"We definitely need to talk," said Bob. "I'm afraid I'm setting you up for failure."

"How so?" she asked.

"If you have this cavalier attitude about sex, or have sex with whatever guy who comes along, you'll end up not only pregnant, but pregnant and alone, with a broken heart. Sex is serious business, Lori."

"I know that," she said, her voice scoffing.

"Well you don't act like it. Wanting to have sex with me doesn't suggest you have very good judgment."

"Stop the car!" she said.

If she had been smoking when she said that, Bob would have thought she dropped her cigarette, and that it was burning the carpet, or something like that. He didn't ask questions, just pulled the powerful coupe onto the shoulder, put it in park, and asked "What's wrong?"

She turned sideways in her seat. The look on her face was intense.

"People think I'm stupid because I look so young, and because I have braces, and because I haven't been very many places in my life. But I'm not stupid. I may not have any experience with sex, or men and all that stuff, but I know what sex does... what it's for. You think that just because I want to have sex with you, that I'll have sex with anybody. That's not true. I wouldn't even think of letting any other man I know touch me, much less make a baby in me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.